Tite Kubo is getting ready to rock the entire Jump world as we know it

Tite Kubo is getting ready to rock the entire Jump world as we know it.

The Bleach manga was not cancelled, nor was the anime. Both ended exactly where Kubo (and Pierrot) wanted them to, because it's all part of the plan.

Yes, the manga seemed to abruptly end. This was on purpose, Kubo has been planning a Kojima-esque ruse, the start of which we'll see begin to come to fruition this Friday. The anime ended early because that's exactly when Kubo started to plan this event, and wanted Pierrot to have plenty of time to prepare with him.

I'll give you all a hint: Kyōka Suigetsu affects all of those who have seen Aizen's blade unsheathed, correct?

Everyone. Including the reader.

Screencap this post.

>Liking bleach

Any salty tweets?

if this happens i'll shit in my pants and eat it on stream

Stop spreading lies ;_;

i wish user

isn't there an anime special this friday?

OP if you're lying I will find you and slit your throat

>he still believes the kyoka suigetsu theory

Bleach is trash. The tentpole series are now BnHA and One piece. HxH will prob end its hiatus too sometime early next year with Togashi in a supervisory role so it doesn't go on hiatus again.

>isn't there an anime special this friday?
wait, what? source?

I didn't know Kubo was actually Canadian

Kubo even mentioned this comic one time on twitter and found it incredibly funny.

I'm hoping not every Bleachfag believe this. You're just as bad as those faggots on Sup Forums that believed MGSV was a deliberately unfinished piece of shit because they intended to release the real game later on.

That isn't how it works m8. Togashi himself is a senior editor, he isn't a regular mangaka chump like Kubo. There are very few people higher than him at Jump.

I hope you fags believe this nutty false prophet, need good nostradamus threads in Sup Forums again.

Togashi is an editor?
Well it makes sense ,HXH and YYH money has to run out someday I guess.

>There are very few people higher than him at Jump.
So that's why Oda said there had to be ranks between mangaka. Because Togashi is a lazy hack.

Being an editor must take less time than being a mangaka despite the smaller salary, since it's only a supervisory role lmao. Fucking Togashi.

And the Sailor Moon money. Just putting that out there.

Togashi has enough of a stack that he could go the rest of his life without writing another panel

He's in this for the "funsies" and to not look like the societal leech he wants to be

Plus he's married to the super rich mangaka that wrote Sailor Moon

Bleach is dead, get over it. Jump is finally getting rid of their garbage, Toriko is next on the list.

>togashi is able to work on everything but his own fucking manga

I love that Aizen stabs Kubo while having his sword in sheath

ichii_1 delusional as ever

When will Kubo start a new manga and save Jump from it current shitty state?

>Kubo
>saving anything

>liking Hokuto no Ken

Dunno but Sorachi(Gintama) said "Jump has gotten lonelier. Kubo-sensei, please come back soon"

And Sorachi is friends with Kubo, so maybe he's coming back really soon since Gintama is ending and why would gorilla feel lonely if he's ending his manga too?