America's decline will probably save Europe. As you all know...

America's decline will probably save Europe. As you all know, America will be the first majority non-white European country. In mere decades, white Americans will be around 40% of the population. Naturally, this will lead to power struggles and non-whites finally getting a big slice of the pie. Chaos will ensue. It will be more or less impossible for them to avoid this, they don't have the physical means (never mind the spiritual) of removing non whites. Americans think having guns is somehow going to make their situation better, but in fact, it makes it worse. Non-whites have guns too, any attempts to remove them would end in the eruption of countless geurilla wars. Can you even imagine trying something like that in Detroit or Chicago? It would be like Somalia.

Back in Europe, we'll be able to watch their decline and problems airising from multicultilism from afar and reflect on our own demographics. I believe this will give us the much needed consciousness to elect hard line right wingers. Heck, it could even convert some of the cucked leaders or have them ousted by rivals. We won't have the same difficulty of mass deportation either, our nonwhites are unarmed. It will be a much easier, probably won't even need to use force in some cases. Just the implied threat of force.
The failure of America as an ideal may actually lead to a new dawn. Once America declines the point of no return, nobody can argue for multiculturalism or civic nationalism to the same extent, without looking entirely idiotic to the masses.

Except the united shitstains is not a European country. Never was, and never will be. Stop trying so fucking hard.

This Venti is too much white.
Her skin isnt quadroon-ish.

so youre saying pic related is the face of the savior of the european race?

>founded by Europeans on European philosophical and political principles
>not European
The USA is a European enlightenment project, a failed one, but yes.

Not intentionally, but their destruction could indirectly help.

Apparently their economy is doing better than European so their system works better.

MODS

>economics is the only thing that matters
That's one of the reasons they're 56% white. Economic greed has destroyed the foundation of their society.

Oy Vey can you seeee the ugly and fat amerimutt

Why would mods delete this? This political and very relevant.

el goblino...

>m-m-mods, they say mean things about my beautiful brown skin again.

OK Muhammad. Keep preaching

You really think (((they))) would ever let us stop killing ourselves, even if America fell? They didn't with Rhodesia, or South Africa why would they America? At best they'll just say "it's because they imported Mexicans so we're not going to import Mexicans." AND THAT'S BEST CASE SCENARIO! And yes nits and spics in America have guns too, but it's all pistols and Uzis and gangster shit. White a,ericans have rifles and light machine guns and assault rifles like the guy who shot up Vegas.

The only thing you forgot is that Europeans are the ones that are experiencing the negitive effects of multiculturalism. Last I checked Europe is where the daily gang rapes are happening to women and children, and "no go zones" are showing up all over. Your while continent, except Russia, is going to be like Children of Men sooner than us. The big difference being you importing grown, brainwashed, combative men by the millions. Here we're just being out birthed, lots of the children can grow up to be educated. Just look at our generation Z, they're the most conservative generation since WWII. We'll help you guys out, killing shit skins is in our DNA.

THIS IS A SHILL MEME DELETE IT NOW MODS

Hey America who is the meme now you cunt?

>in deacades
lmao it will happen in 2020

Dem wave as a reaction to muh racism + amnesty + unilateral declaration of open borders. We're fucked.

If the Dems get in power and declare open borders I will just move to Europe. I'll have my PhD by then anyway. Not worth it to go down with that sinking ship.

Meme threads belong here

I keep hearing about this decline?

>Their economy is strong
>All air craft carriers working as normal last time I checked
>Still doing great things in science
>Respected worldwide as a partner even with Trump in charge
I off course want Europe to be a world beating superpower but alongside the Americans.

I don't see how our decline will change the fact that the vast majority of European normies are very leftist and always will be

Burgers triggered over new influx of Sup Forums memes kek

SEE WHAT I MEAN SO DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RETARDED NONWHITESMUAHMEMD ISLAMS THEY ARE SHILLING FOR SOROS AND TRIYNG TO DIVIDE THE WHITES IN AMERICA WITH THESE THREADS AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SO THEY ARE TRYING TO RUIN WHITEN ATIONALISM WITH THIS CANT YOU SEE YOU FUCKING RETARDS FUCKING SHIT I PUNCHED A BUNCH OF WHOLES IN MY BEDROOM WALL LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT NO ONE SEES IT BUT ME IT NEEDS TO FUCKING STOP DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT THE FUCK NOW MODS ENFORCE THE RULES AMERICANS ARE THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS BOARD WE TRY TO PLAY NICE AND JUST DO SOME BANTER SOMETIMES BUT THEN YOU GO ON A FUL LFLEDGED SHILLING CAMPAIGNE AGAINST US LIKE THIS AND ITS REALLY UPSETTING YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND SO YOU NEED TO DELETE THIS THREAD

The only thing that's new about it is the extent to which it's being shilled.

Nice shop

nice idea to not get deleted.

I thought about it, the amerimutt meme is genius.
It is inherently racist, as a liberal will see the ugly but they won't understand that the brownish to black skincolor is a major part in it.
Therefore it only works on Americans who already believe in some for or another in white supremacy/white nationalism and such.
And of those only the retards who take themselves too seriously will get triggered by it and assume a CIA psyop/shills/d&c or such.
But the truth is Sup Forums was always great to point out the hypocrisy in ideologies and make relentlessly fun of it. In this case the small subgrioup of American white nationalists who like feeling superior for Europe and pointing out the flaws in their argument regarding the 56% and such hurts them as they lose their presumed self worth.
So spread it, create new Ameriorcs.
>MEME Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Not an argument.
What good is economics if your culture, soul, society, and entire existence is nihilism, consumption, and atomism? America is an extremely low trust and divided society as a consequence. These divisions are growing every year.
Its current reality is paralleled by the decline of other empires, particularly by Rome.

Dude I would give everything for having the first two amendments the burgers have. You can take a shit on them all you want but the fact remains that free speech and the right to own firearms is vastly superior to the multicultural 1984 shithole called Europe.

Americans have never been white

>A race has roots. Race and landscape belong together. Where a plant takes root, there it dies also. There is certainly a sense in which we can... work backwards from a race to its 'home'... . If in that home the race cannot now be found, this means that the race has ceased to exist. A race does not migrate. Men migrate, and their successive generations are born in ever-changing landscapes; but the landscape exercises a secret force upon the plant-nature in them, and eventually the race-expression is completely transformed by the extinction of the old and the appearance of a new one. Englishmen and Germans did not migrate to America, but human beings migrated thither as Englishmen and Germans, and their descendants are there as Americans. It has long been obvious that the soil of the Indians has made its mark upon them- generation by generation they become more and more like the people they eradicated. (Spengler, Decline of the West, Vol. 1, 1919).

We will be 30% white by 2030 once the dem wave happens in 2020 lad.

>In mere decades, white Americans will be
Aww, you needn't worry fuzzy bong coconut about "decades from now" because by then your Caliphate will have banned all American media, and the only programmes you'll be allowed to watch will be CCTV footage of your children getting ass-fucked by Muslims whilst your all-gay police force looks on and masturbates.

Bodies can rot from the inside.

true, real free speech would be fucking great

OP you have until post number 50 to reply again

kek

HELP US DAD

Chill the fuck out nigger we shit talking on Sup Forums.
JESUS.

>If Dems get in power I will just move to Europe
Even if that happen, Europe would still be way worse off. Fucking towel-heads everywhere, and it's only getting worse

I believe there are, and have always been, many non white countries. Didn't need to read anything more , OP is an idiot. Incredibly low IQ leftist making an idiot of himself on a page where the average poster is 50 points higher than his own.

>this thread

Nice digits

Times can change. Europe is the only place to have had fascist and far right governments previously. The rise of Hitler was preceded by extreme liberalism and degeneracy, for example.

this is basically true, Europe is still higher percent white than North America and is already farther along in developing a real hard right movement. America's advantage is it has the South, which is fundamentally illiberal, but the South is in serious decline. Europe will swerve hard right some point in the next thirty years, we'll see if its in time to save the race

Im the one who asked time to time for venti OC

thanks, now I can post it everytime people circle jerk to her

You 2

Not for me. I don't even consider Spain to be part of Europe. I've travelled the whole world, and lived in different countries throughout different periods of my life, and there's nothing like Spain. I've never felt any comfier, safer, and happier than living here, and it's not because it's my homeland; it's just perfect. Nothing any other country ever has or does can ever make me envy them.

Look, Felipe is trying to give me a white purity test.

As for wealth and power, you realize you’re in the thirties with regard to GDP per capita? You’re barely a couple of notches above Chile and Argentina.

Finally, it’s American power and supremacy which has forced you to learn the English language fluently, and unironically talk down to us in it, undoubtedly in a comedy accent.

American is 56%, but still voted in a man who wants to build a wall to keep out immigrants.

Europe is 90% white but votes in women who want to give their countries to the third world hordes.
White Americans still have a sense of self preservation that is not present in Western Europe.

Even the shittiest situation in Europe is better than ours, dude. We are probably not even 50% white when you consider that the US counts Arabs and Jews as white. Plus, there are probably like 30 million illegals in the US. When dems declare amnesty we will get another 100 million or so Latinos over a decade or so.

Europe just has brainwashing to overcome. We have a hispanic death cross that wants to vote to enlarge itself.

>As you all know, America will be the first majority non-white European country.
>America
>European country
America is in Europe nao

>MODS
>MOM! the euros are mocking me again
>My BUTT Hurts. PLEASE clean my ass mom.
>tell the euros to stop!

WHY THE FUCK AM I GOING TO "CHILL OUT" WHEN I SEE EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO COOL IT WITH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT SHILL MEME IT NEEDS TO END AMERICANS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS YOURE JUST JEALOUS OF US FOR BEING ABLE TO MAKE SUCH BETTER MEMES THAN YOU AND CONTRIBUTING TO THIS BOARD MORE THAN YOU AND WE DESERVE RESPECT YOU NEED TO BE DELETED FROM THIS BOARD

>moooooooooooooooooom,kids being mean again
ahahahahaha ,state of usa

Making fun of America when you women get raped three times while walking home.

How many of them have been succesful as white countries? Don't resort with Hong Kong or Singapore, they aren't even proper countries, just legal zones for people to move money to. There have never been any non-white countries as good as the ones created by Europeans.
Calling people names isn't an argument by the way.

stay mad

Wow, you seem to be awfully upset about the EU for some reason. You do realize that it's not just EU making these memes right? Try writing 'The rest of the world' on the shirt, if you catch my drift.

That shit still happens here daily probably more often though, but the point is that it's in cities where the violence is directed by brown people at other brown people and the few idiot white urbanites who are at the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel bad about this because most of Europe's cities are still majority Indigenous Europeans who are practically required to mingle and deal with the world's most violent and degenerate scum where as genuine white Americans are concentrated on the countryside or small bluecollar cities.

Somebody took one too many redpills. It might be bed time.

You forget that the Mutt was never more than an amalgam of miscellaneous old-world genetic refuse. His annihilation is a price worth paying to awaken Europe from it's current stupor.

LOL

>reeeeeeeee Amerifatts aren't white!!!
game's up, ahmed

western europe isnt even 10% muslims by now.

your country will be gone long before there is even one eu country with more then 30% muslims.

>As you all know, America will be the first non-white European country

ITT
>>Butthurt individuals from shit tier cuntries meme flagging their disapproval at American Greatness.

every fucking time ,same ''muhamed im whiter than u '' arrogantic replies,lmao ,u never learn.

> I SEE EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO COOL IT WITH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT SHILL MEME IT NEEDS TO END
>AMERICANS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS YOURE JUST JEALOUS

78% of Americans self-identify as white on the census. le 56% is a made-up meme number.

We don’t have a separate category for Arabs on the census, but Muslims make up only 1% of the US population so it’s a neligible matter. And at least with Pablo, you can grab a beer with him. Ahmed wants your throat slit and your daughter in a burqa.

OP's pathetic thread can be deconstructed with one single photo of a trump rally.
Just look at these whites. No go cry and stomp your feet in another thread about how Americans are such mean bullys :( you dumb bong.

the hero we needed

There is only two countries in Europe with more rapes than yours, Tyrone.

I mean they are obviuosly not black and after a couple of generations of breeding with European stock they will be european again. I honestly don't see this as a problem they will have advantage of being able to live in cold environments and equator environments.

Good for you. However I'd feel much more comfortable by legally owning a glock 19.

>be Eurocuck

>meme le 56% because it's the only kind of shit post that won't get you arrested.

>your taxes go to gibs for shitskins, the more wives and kids they have, the more gibs they get. Your childless leaders are literally paying them to replace you.

>meanwhile shitskins can skirt your laws by raping, grooming, having multiple wives, and fighting for ISIS.

>get told by the police "don't let your mind rot, bin that thought"

>wherever the shitskins go there is an increase in unemployment, acid attacks, rapes, grooming, murders, no go zones, violence, trucks of peace, and bombings.

>cuck police won't do anything

>arrest you for noticing a pattern.

>get raped by Abdul, but don't tell anyone so that he won't get deported.

>meme le 56% because you know in 10 years, burgers will meme le 30%

>decide to kill yourself

>guns are illegal, so you look for a knife. Knives have all been binned and you need a special kitchen license in order to use one. Walk to bridge, get run over by truck of peace before you can even kill yourself.

the south has the most niggers in the entire country