/IOTBW/ - Not Dead Edition

Do Not Alter The Message.
Do Not Alter The Flyers.
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill.
There Is No Phase 2.

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

ghostbin.com/paste/679rw

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2017/11/okay_to_be_white_signs_popping.html
youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is a phase 2.

Theres nothing more you can do after that, let things naturally happen or you'll fall into the "trying way too hard" trap that the left falls into. All you need is to let them shoot themselves in the foot with the inability to say the words its okay to be white.

Phase 2 is Black Friday, with the same message

Bump. So are we going with black friday then?

My only concern is that a lot of stores are now open at midnight on Friday morning, so anons won't actually have time to go put the flyers up before stores open

Go right before that or while they're open. Or outside around big stores. We got some big things planned as well. Everyone who puts anything up anywhere around the same time while contribute to the growth of the message

Its so easy I love it

No phase 2. Stick to the fucking script. (((They'll))) do the rest.

This

Alright, it's settled then. White Friday it is

Make Black Friday White Again

how does it feel to break the back of the SJW movement?

I posted it on friday in Swedish sencondary school (15-20yo) Curt Nicolin Gymnasiet. It was like this monday morning and gone by ~15:00. It's not a campus.

New story I believe.
>mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2017/11/okay_to_be_white_signs_popping.html

Sweden is extremely feminsit and ruled by the far left.

>pol thinking they are smart enough to to trick (((them)))

kek

Sweden is the most anti-white country in existence.

It's all about public opinion

But we have...look through the google doc. Any reaction from them is helpful in terms of the public perception.

It's been working extremely well, which is why it needs to continue

Laugh and cry with me:
youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

Bump. Black Friday.

first post worst post

glorious

Beautiful user, how strong are those stickers?