When it hits you that you are the unwitting spawn of a pro-russian troll factory

>when it hits you that you are the unwitting spawn of a pro-russian troll factory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3kUEwKfQWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia works for me retardo

I'm a Russian bot. Hello, favelado

RUSSIA, WHERE ARE MY RUBLES? I was working on destabilising libshits for years!

To be fair, there are not only useful idiots but their Russian masters on this board also.

>mfw I havent been paid in decades
FUCK YOU PUTIN!!!"#!#

>oh no, Russia told the truth about the absolute state of our democracy!

It's better than being the unwitting spawn of a pro-kike troll factory.

I've never been influenced by anybody. I'm a very independent person, you all work for me.

Hurts me to say this, but there are more threats to your life than simply the mongol herds of the east.

I don't think so.

CYKA BLYAT

You are like little baby. You know nothing.
Nothing.

I SPECIFICALLY SAID DO NOT STEAL

>tfw it hits that we are whiter than the US

what the actual fuck

this
WE ILLUMINATI JEW NAO

Yes.. Russia
הההההה

Russian here. Ignore flag.
In the 90s in Russia people sometimes weren't paid for 6-12 months because the state/companies didn't have money. By the time they were paid the currency had devalued dramatically, so wages were worth much less than they would have been had they been paid on time.
That's how it is to work for Russia.

>not paid in decades
Confirmed for Russian.

Shalom fellow chosen one.

youtu.be/N3kUEwKfQWQ

>1 post by this CTR faggot shill
Really, Sup Forums?

Also one funny story:

There's this girl from Dallas I met online, she invited to meet her in Dallas if I was ever there.

Turns out we started online dating, then I pretended I needed to go there but I went just to see her.

I saw some pretty fucked up things in Dallas, I'll never forget the amount of feral people there were there.

>Now comes the interesting part
I invited her to come over to São Paulo where I live, I thought she was a smart girl but she said no because this was too dangerous.

Can you fucking believe it? São Paulo's murder rate is much better than Dallas's.

Fucking retarded girl

I am not a Russian bot.

This is the jews final attempt. to paint the regular users of this site as Russian.

HOW FUCKING SAD.

>when you're a lefty trying to "counter-troll" and you realize the whole of your political beliefs are predicated on lies and misrepresentations of history to turn you into a tool for the political elite

>he doesn't know how to defeat shills.

Clintons are big into the whole forced child marriage scene.

PRAISE KEK

I became their pawn back in 07 when the Russian anons started coordinated trolling of /tg/

this kills the thread.

I see your tracker dot faggot. Not using your version

>tfw genuine subversives that hate Americanism, paid Democratic Party shills and brainwashed fags pretend to be patriots and accuse you of being a Russian agent based on nothing at all every single day

The truth is it was an effort by the good people of the whole world against the forces of Satan of the whole world. All people of conscience say thank you to those on our side the world over.

Who are those moderate Islamic terrorist militiamen she is posing with?

(checked)
What's the weirdo's name again that this Pepe is modeled after? I remember he had some odd website and lived down south maybe?

>they dont know better

>That feel when you find support in Russia
>now support the russia-iran-syria-iraq alliance in the middle east rather than usa-israel-saudi arabia

I've been anti-American and white nationalist since before Putin was ever heard of.

kys CIA nigger
before i get my hands on you
trust me, you'll wish you had killed yourself when you still had the chance
i am versed in torture methods that would make you renounce being a nigger but it is far too late to accept halfhearted coerced repentance from agents of the evil that plagues the earth
i'm coming for you

Я – Poccкийcкий зaвoд тpoлль.

In the words of Jesus H Christ "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about"

>tfw russian trolls make this happen

I wouldn't be surprised if they were responsible for the mutt memes being spammed all over the place.

They're afraid of the unification of American and European nationalists.

>"we can't get past the van allen radiation belts"

Reconsider your world view.

Why can't Russia get it's shit together? I understand there's corruption, but for fucks sakes.. We have massive corruption here in the US as well however we can still make good money. Get your shit together Russia.