Dragon Ball Super

episode 64 was possibly the worst episode of this arc, one of the most poorly executed episodes of Super period

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it wasn't.

it really was. the only good thing about it was the fusion, which was decent, everything else was useless filler garbage, they could have ended the episode alot better

No it wasn't.

> Vegeta kicked ass
> Black's SSR Scythe
> Trunks using the Mafuba
> Potara Fusion

I mean the title was misleading because "Fusion", when it only happened towards the end of the episode. But it was a good episode, or at the very least decent.

Shit taste confirmed

Reminder that Vegeta is 14 years older than Goku at this point.

yeah but
zamasu

Reminder that Vegeta is the strongest Z-fighter at this point

we should've got a real Babidi flashback instead of tear gas and shadow clones

except for
-that asspull scythe used only once and completely missing its target
-I am so angry my power no longer makes sense
-the goatse dimension where infinite Black clones spawn from
-mafuba failing like a lot of their ideas because lolweareretards
-Bulma not even slightly hurt

If you would've told me years ago that Trunks would:
> date an old character from Dragon Ball
> use an old move from Dragon Ball

I would've never believed it.

> Vegeta kicked ass
ok i'll give you that
> Black's SSR Scythe
that was literally an asspull .."HURR MY ANGER JUST GAVE ME THIS NEW ABILITY OF WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS"
> Trunks using the Mafuba
how the fuck did trunks learn the mafuba in 1 fucking minute when it took goku an entire day, not only that but he learned it by watching a reacording that piccolo conveniently made, i mean come the fuck on, if theyre going to have trunks learn the mafuba, at least make the vegeta/goku vs black/zamasu fight a little better and longer so it doesnt look like trunks instantly learns the mafuba
> Potara Fusion
again, that was decent

>I mean the title was misleading because "Fusion", when it only happened towards the end of the episode. But it was a good episode, or at the very least decent.

they could have gave us a better/longer fight, had trunks take more time to learn the mafuba then he uses it at the end of the episode so we can learn if it worked or not in the next episode, there was ZERO suspense and too much filler

>that asspull scythe used only once and completely missing its target
Was still effective in distorting the ki around, so Goku couldn't IT

> I am so angry my power no longer makes sense
Vegeta trained in the RoSaT

> mafuba failing
It did lead to Zamasu being angry and thus fusing

> Bulma not even slightly hurt
They helped her on time

Kaioken :^)

Ningen detected, every episode with Zamasu is good

> Bringing back old DB favorites

Is nothing sacred anymore

Come on, the darkness Kage Bunshin were ridiculous

Anime-exclusive filler :^)

Even if it was canon, it's not like Goku would ever use that again given it's drawbacks.

Vegeta was bullshitting about how Goku can use his body the best, even though Zamasu is far better in it.

Yeah well you are a doo doo head and Vegeta is a jobber

I will miss this fucker...

NIGGASTREAM WHERE IS THE CHAPTER

I mean it was...but it was interesting, and I'd prefer it to another beam attack

That scene was underrated

>.but it was interesting
No it wasn't.

Trunks using the Mafuba and Zamasu consequently shitting himself were great
Zama2 fusion was also pretty cool
Black's scythe timewaster was stupid though.

i dont get this, why was trunks doing random poses for the mafuba then he sees piccolo does some simple shit and hes like .. "oh, ok so just do that?"

shit was just retarded

HOW DOES TRUNKS LEARN THE MAFUBA IN 1 FUCKING MINUTE WHEN IT TOOK GOKU ALL DAY??
on top of that, he nailed it on his first try but from watching goku, its obviously a very hard technique to master, its mind boggling how shitty the writing is

Dragon Ball just not the same without this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

>HOW DOES TRUNKS LEARN THE MAFUBA IN 1 FUCKING MINUTE WHEN IT TOOK GOKU ALL DAY??
Goku's main issue was getting the accuracy right, Trunks had Mai around to play catcher.
Also Goku's a retard and Piccolo's the best master, even via Kamitube video.

>Goku's main issue was getting the accuracy right, Trunks had Mai around to play catcher.
Also Goku's a retard and Piccolo's the best master, even via Kamitube video.

i guess even an ass-pull explanation is better than no explanation

trunks became a SSJ at ~7 with no emotional need like goku, he is simply a prodigy with a brain to match

Is it happening?

>Retards not knowing what an asspull is

Yes, it was. Kill yourself.

>with no emotional need like goku
In the manga everyone around him was dead in an apocalyptic nightmare
In the anime his last mentor and teacher Gohan is slain while he was helpless.
Kid Trunks and Goten are an exception where the story is more convenient.

Does anyone have the fused Zamasu stitch image?

he was sheltered well in the manga, he never fought anything or even seen the androids face to face until his encounter years after gohan died

when do the next episode titles get leaked?

It was a fanservice scene

When will he become the Great Saiyaboy?

>Boy

He's 30.

Shit Toei writing, wait for the superior manga.

Too soon user. Too soon.

You can never have too many Blacks

Tien learned it pretty fast. And that's when using the mafuba would kill you

Trunks and Mai are going to have many beautiful children after the gay ningen hating autist is defeated. Then they will live happily together as the savior of all ningen.

Toei does have shitty writing but if Toriyama wasn't so lazy and actually had better fleshed out "plot outlines" they'd do better.
Thankfully they decided to let the manga get ahead again so Toei can reference their storyboards.

Vegeta's the type that'd probably go
>no items, fox only, final destination
if he ever fought Goku again

I guess Toriyama didn't think Toei would be so incompetent. Besides after Toei's shitty production Toriyama didn't even want to continue working on DBS.

>no Vegeto
I can understand why they didn't go with it, every time a bad guy stronger than them shows up, we'll keep getting the "why don't they just fuse" question over and over. It worked in Z since it was end game at that point.

>30.
So I guess that explains it, his special snowflake super saiyan form is just the wizard powers manifesting.

They will still get that question. There's no reason for them not to.

hi

>GT Goten

Glad this shit haircut is never coming back

Sorry Goten, but this thread is a little too much for you

"Nothin personal kid"

I never understood whether it was meant to be his hair going forward, like some really excessive fringe, or going up, but cut at a weird angle

>Besides after Toei's shitty production Toriyama didn't even want to continue working on DBS.
I know he said he cares more about the franchise than we ever thought, do you have sauce on him not wanting to continue?

read: "Gettin' real tired of hatemail, but man do I hate having to work."

Vegetto was NOT de-confirmed. Only for those next 2 episodes.

Gohan is going to save his dad and friends in the next episode.
He is going to reach the power of the gods.

Vegetto is literally the strongest being in all universes except le zeno meme

>who is Monaka
>who is the Champ
Wrong

>I mean the guy on Kanzenshuu who lives in Japan said that Toei had to give him basic ideas (plural) for the Black arc because he was reluctant to continue working on Super.

>Original source for clarity. Should note that the guy has been right about insider info before.

>You know, even Toriyama is pissed off by Super.

>I can't tell you the source because it's insider information, but he surely got turned off and reluctant to keep being involved with Super, so they had to provide him with some basic ideas for the plot of the new Goku Black arc.

>I guess for what it's worth, he finished another plot outline that will be announced in two months. So maybe he's choosing to stick around?

I was rewatching DBZ the other day and I noticed that Vegeta became taller until he was equal to Goku's height as the series progressed

>random poses
I though it was the commando ginyu poses. Am I wrong ?

That makes all his whining even funnier in retrospect.

one ginyu pose
one ginyu pose variation (the thumbs up)
one saiyaman pose

since when has using the mafuba not been fatal?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Except since his head is at an angle and there's never any shading on black hair it looked off

Don't bully him

DELET

was vegeta beaten so badly on namek that his sperm were corrupted by the ginyu force? i mean goddamn trunks wasnt even there and he's finessing that shit.

Since Tien used it. Then since Kami tried to use it on Piccolo and then Piccolo ended up using it on Kami

Funny thing is they literally spoiled this in the preview.

How can they fucking spoil the twist and ending of an episode one week ago?

Are they retarded? Will they also spoil Vegeto?

I agree

look at this place
it's filled with manchilds

kek

Time to end the saitama vs goku debate.
gag-character> db-verse :saitama wins

Thank you toryiama for this crossover chapter.

Ah, thanks for the correction

Bulma showed to him that he had to do these poses for the Mafuba as a joke.

Ok but now question is .
who is stronger arale or saitama?

It's obvious how it would go if Saitama dropped into the Dragon Ball world. Goku and Vegeta would power up and then fuse. Then Saitama would ONE PAAAAAAAUUUUNCH them for the laughs.

Who's gayer, freeza, cell or zamasu/black?

Raily Deminder that there is literally no fuck meat in Dragon Ball left. For some reason they made Bulma a flat midget.

Good thing, Saitama isn't a gag character and that's not canon. Nice try user.

These days if a shounen has to rely on lewds to hold an audience it's pretty obvious that the content of it has run completely dry.

best nami

I'do dbs bulma anyday. Flat short girls are the best.

General Blue

One punch man may have been a gag manga in the beginning but the author is bringing lore to his story now just like dragonball. So no saitama wont win since he aint gag anymore.

>gay against trannies

how problematic.

This, even Goku is more of a gag character than Saitama.

Yeah, or the shonen just does it anyway (One Piece) because it can. And the other shonen doesn't do it even though it has run dry (Dragon Ball Super).

>those tighs
THICC

THICC
THICC
H
I
C
C

Great or Greatest DB movie?

>One punch man may have been a gag manga in the beginning

It never was, the point of Saitama's character is he is meant to show what would happen if a character at the end of their stories in a shonen was always that strong, of course he stomps the villains. Imagine current Goku at the start of Dragon Ball, people would be saying the same shit about him, One Punch Man is just a series title, not a description of his character

Saitama hasn't displayed ANY toon force.

Nah. Goku should have zenkai'd after healing from the thrashing he got. Vegeta needed a quick ROSAT session to catch up.

Being able to fly and beating up monsters like its nothing after doing some push ups is gag. The author now though is heading to a direction where saitama's absurd strength might have a logical explanation. One punch was clearly a gag manga about superheroes in the beginning but it changed cause its taking itself too seriously nowadays.