archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1503212148822.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU
0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck this nigger dyed hair kike motherfucking piece of shit cunt roastie.

Good video, the future definitely belongs to rural retards imo.

Stop shilling faggot, goddamn could you be anymore obvious

Stupid. Technology isn't necessary to live. And she says that if you're a racist, you could be fired because of technology. They can't do it now, and if ((they)) to do it, technology wouldn't be helping that much.

Not Lauren, your nose is showing

FUCK OFF LAUREN GTFO MY Sup Forums

Quick rundown on this shill:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501436052839.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1503212148822.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/

He is probably Israeli (pic related, he let his flag slip)

sage and report, this is a cancer thread that makes Sup Forums a worse place.

>the entirety of the household appliances, public transportation and personal vehicle remotely controlled by the government

Thats edgy AF loool!

Good points by Lauren. Red pill the normies.

Just let the thread die nigger

Thanks Lauren

One day we'll have the huwheat fields
youtube.com/watch?v=bX723DUmoeU

Fpbp
Also she slept with a tranny FUCKING BASED

She has good point, but she is advising for governmental regulation against private actors, when it should be the consumer making the choice of not using the service.
If people are bothered by that, competition should fix it. In the end the only things that matters in business is money, because in a globalist world, any of these platform could just delocate to circumvent these regulations.

Thanks Finnbro

Clearly she knows nothing about anything. If everything had an electronic opening mechanism you would also have to by law at least four cars and refrigerators ovens things of that nature have to have a mechanical mechanism to open it in case the electronics fail. But clearly doesn't fit her agenda but who cares she's cute

Who gives a fuck about this normie leaf whore?

all that matters is she thinks America isn't a homeland
die, leaf kikess

shes getting red dick by ma boi Luke

she is cute but lately has been dressing like a prostitute with her exposed shoulders. how she was acting like a bitch in heat around BPS was disgusting and she should be ashamed of herself.

She blocked me for asking for feet pics

There he is.

She's such a unfunny cunt, dyed hair bitch.

No private company can simply decide to block your possessions. What shes describing is some sort of 1984 scenario which ofc will never happen because how fucking retarded it is.

who's producing her videos now? those production qualities r too good for a roastie

Prostitute is reaching a bit there, but I havent heard about that BPS and her acting slutty around him, quick rundown?

BPS. they worked out a deal where she would exchange sexual favours for help with editing. why do you think she was acting like such a slut around him?

can you give a quick rundown?

fuck off with this e-celeb bullshit slide thread

>removing her face and therefore the reason people even watch her videos

who says women make good decisions again?

More High School level videos! This bitch is trash.

>27
>looks 52 years old
You just know she has sucked a few cocks for money or food

Your argument is stupid because technology could provide safe DRM. It could be anything other than opening mechanics, like not allowing your car to start. In France Renault made an electric car that is rent only and works with a DRM that blocks you from starting the engine if for example you missed a payment.
You're telling she is wrong for futile technical details which wouldn't be hard to solve.

Depending on how it's sold. For example, on steam legally you buy a one-time fee subscription and by the contract, valve, the company owning steam, can do whatever they want with your subscription.
You can totally imagine such business model for physical goods, for example by binding the physical item with a dematerialized account that activates all the features.
She is caricaturing, of course, but IoT has lots of downside of that kind,. It's a great way to control people with skinnerian conditioning. Do/think/say non authorized things and suffer consequences. Next time you'll think twice before.

Lauren southern is a retard

conservative what males need to flock to Islam, and move to UK

So then pay your f****** bills. The simple fact is if any automaker made a car that a simple error message could cause it to not open that would be an issue a safety issue not getting it to start doesn't matter cars can fail to start now because of electronics but I'm supposed to be we talking about opening things and only opening things you cannot have a electronic opening device and not have a mechanical one

it's not a matter of paying bills. you pay once for a fridge but have to register it using your facebook account. but hang on you spoke out against merkels immigration policy oh well looks like you dont get to eat for a week. should have thought about that before being racist. freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences you know.

>So then pay your f****** bills.
That's not the point. The point of that car is that Renault can deactivate it remotely. The tech is there. If you don't pay, or use your car outside of the contract and it can be deactivated.
And it's not about not being able to open the door, it was just an example, holy shit how dense are you... Of course blocking the doors could be dangerous, that's why they could just disable the engine (like on the renault car), that way if you did something against the ToS you can't use your car.
Now it's just one model of car, but imagine if this business model starts being generalized to the point all the cars are just one-time fee subscriptions (legally speaking) with DRM that can disable the car for whatever reason, like non payment, or like she is telling "wrong" political opinion.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about exactly.

when did Sup Forums become a place for faggot e-celebs to come and advertise?

he's an ugly human tbqh

>kike
>roastie
citation needed

kek

Fuck off kike

Calm down putsch-demon.

she's jewish

stfu lauren get the fuck outta here

fpbp
HAHAHAHA what a degenerate whore

Do you realize that you look like a retard to any thinking person when you rely on obvious lies to make your case? Source on diaper pic:

0nedirtyboy.tumblr.com/post/156841985572/your-staying-locked-up-until-your-diapers-wet

She posted it to tumblr too? Top kek

Probably the most predictable video and subject that could've ever been made. If I watched this video as a kid I'd probably feel pretty woke even though everyone thinks about this stuff

>Wanting Lauren off your pol
Gayness achived.

why is she talking bi-aurally?

fuckin' bitch is trying to backdoor-ASMR.

I wouldn't let that roastie cunt near my pol if she was the last kike on Earth faggot

I want Sup Forums infused ASMR so badly

>can’t stop individual anons
>create individual celebrities to draw attention
>try to steer crowd in a certain direction
>perform character assassination to discredit original ideas due to propped up personality
Fuck ecelebs and their need for kiketube shekels

>>perform character assassination
That is literally what you are attempting to do right now.

she's like a female paul joseph watson and i hate paul joseph watson

this is some stupid conspiracy theorist shit

>this is some stupid conspiracy theorist shit
it's not even conspiracy theorist shit.

it's just asperger-tier observation. We all know this shit happens, but PJW and Lauren act like they're geniuses "finding it out".

>MFW some autist is literally REEEing on Sup Forums

>being anti-technology in 2017

It's not technology that is the problem. i would be fine with a computer deciding the election if it did it independently of some human being. It's better than democracy where usually shitty establishment shills like hillary are elected. donald trump was an anomaly and someone like him will never be elected again

"I have been found out!"

>PJW
>conspiracy theorist
???????????

I wish she would wear here steam punk outfit more often.

Who gives a damn if shes Jewish or not shes done more good than all of you fuck wats put together

yeah he is. he's alex jones's lackey. He shills for infowars and their conspiracy theories

he doesn't do this anymore but he used to complain about occultism and illuminati symbolism in music videos. he sounded like a christian anita sarkeesian so he put a stop to that.

>intelligent men create amazing technology
>women and fucking retards work as hard as they can to ruin it

>repeat until the end of time

>guys

>guys

>GUYS
>technology is all around us!
>patreon bucks please?

She is not jewish.
That's not her

sometimes i kind of want to donate out of spite for all these fucking shills

Her sister literally look retarded.

i remember lauren southern stayed in a hotel with this jew to cover bilderberg. i think they fucked

fuck off (((((((((((lauren))))))))))

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BULLYING LAUREN THIS INSTANT

THIS BEHAVIOUR UNACCEPTABLE, LAUREN IS NOT JEWISH SHE IS A CUTE CANADIAN ARYAN GIRL

>She was a shiska who was redpilled.

imagine feeling her tits on your back

I’m not discrediting “her” ideas. You want to jerk off while some girl reads pol to you, go nuts.
Stop advertising her shit here.

>everything is about "muh dick"

Are you a nigger?

how much of a cut do you faggot lauren shills get from her patreon bucks? or are you seriously an unpaid white knight? either way kys for supporting eceleb culture

she literally sampled an Xurious song starting at ~2:20
w h a t t h e f u c k i s g o i n g o n

>THOT
>classic liberal
>sleeps around
>aging like milk
>coalburner
>e-begging

lads...

Bro she's not a natural blonde.

This video is a liberals wet dream. This is the shit they advocate for, and it's what they want.

>meme flag
in the toilet your opinion go

The first song in the first 2 minutes is Xurious too.

imagine feeling any tits on your back.

(faggot)
how much of a cut do you faggot lauren shills get from her patreon bucks? or are you seriously an unpaid white knight? either way kys for supporting eceleb culture