Just got this. thoughts?

just got this. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/23andme-is-selling-your-data-but-not-how-you-think-1794340474
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can it detect ayy dna?

yeah.. your heritage is 8 % mcdonalds grease , and 20 % sub saharan african

I've never seen one of these tests by anyone American or European that yielded back 100% European. Also the company is owned by Jews, so I'm pretty sure they lie for the purposes of convincing people we're all mixed.

>that flag and image
Loser beaner, lmao.

post it

Hello R*ddit

>works at McDonalds
>not Taco Bell

Do you even comp bro?

pre-emptively kill yourself before you discover youre a nigger kike

you are supposed to clap when the plane lands. everyone knows that

He's allergic to salad

Don't do it. They sell your data to third parties.

gizmodo.com/23andme-is-selling-your-data-but-not-how-you-think-1794340474

>spending 300 dollars to learn that you are .5% african

SAGE

I found out I was 3% kike. Wish I had never taken that test.

how is this a problem when you usa a fake name tho?

this, you are giving your DNA to goolag for free

these tests make no difference since you’ll be a disgusting mix of a bunch of different european countries

>thinks 75 tabs means productive
sort your life out

It's 99 dollars though.

I got 17% kike. Consider yourself lucky.

Show us how 56% you are.

I think we already know the answer

Fuck off schlomo

Hello redit

If you're not 100% white then gtfo Sup Forums

Oy vey!

I literally know no one in my family who is Jewish. I think my Dad was adopted by a Christian family.

>le reddit memes

>Spending 100 dollars and not getting all the data

All of you fucking retards are falling for this viral advertising from this kike-owned company

STOP PAYING KIKES TO CATALOG YOUR DNA

Don't forget to post your results on facebook mcmutt

oh, okay then

close your goddamn tabs

found out I was 100% european, 92.2% northern european....bit of a shock, actually....

Someone today told me that identical twins sent saliva in and got different results so it's a scam. I didn't bother doing a Google but you could.

>giving your DNA to kikes who sell your information to drug companies
nice work goyim

Mum and dad are Somali, huh?

Why shocked? Do you look like a le 56% memeface?

oy vey

reminder that the ceo of 23andme is the sister of the ceo of youtube and former exec at google
also jewish
>willingly giving your dna to the jew to be linked with your online presence

They got you.

>114 Browser Tabs open
>Confirmed mongoloid

Close those tabs you fucking animal

sooo...
did you really do it?

Thats funny. I love the 56% meme.

>Trust us goy, we're white!

le upvoted XD

>i voluntarily gave my DNA to the CIA

You guys are fucking retards

you're dumb for paying for it.

((They)) want your dna

>imma german scottish french british mutt, cherokee okay paco?

be careful in test

>.4

you have video of this guy ?

yeah, ethnically ambiguous
olive skin that never burns, naturally curly brown hair with red high lights, golden brown eyes, skin tags

it says you have to consent tho

wonder if they let you take the test if you dont consent to it

post results or gtfo

THERE ARE OTHER DNA TESTING COMPANIES, ANY NOT CONNECTED TO THE GULAG?

>0.1% Jew

that why i support israel 0%arab and 0.1% jew

ancestry asks for consent when you register. you can get your DNA tested either way.

A mutt like all Americans are, over hundreds of years of inbreeding between all kinds of low lives from Brits to niggers alike.

im 90% kike im more pure then any of you

ashkenazi are white. they are white people who converted but white nonetheless. real jews are extinct, raped and killed by arabs and the roman empire, and whatever other groups were shitting in the middle east

100% club

hello

>paying a company to sell your genome to 3rd party research firms, and give it up to government biometric programs

you might be a leaf now but on the night of the AR you will be my brother!

what company is that?

>0.1% Ashkenazi Jewish
>100% club
H-heh you wish

>everybody have kike blood
concidence?

NEVER CALL ME A LEAF

I know your trolling but I am going to explain this to all you brainlets out there.
European Jews knocked up our women. And because they are not a "real" race of peoples alot of their DNA is in doubt. Not only that but if A man I am related too hundreds of years ago, had two daughters and one went with a Jew while the other remained pure, the Europeans Jews would have my DNA, I dont have theirs.

Living DNA (its pro UK and im heavy french background, plus the fact that DNA tests are illegal in frnace i got a shit ton of my DNA south UK) but if you have english backgroud its prtty nice for you.

I'm pretty sure it was found out that that company sells your genetic information to 3rd parties. Also the founder is a jew.

Yeah I am going to check that one out when I get a chance, your have some sicilian Italian also, are you of Norman descent by chance?

>it was found out
It was in the contract from the start, people just didn't read it, or were the goodest of goys and didn't worry about it. Just like OP.

>voluntarily giving your DNA to be catalogued

Okay, the viral marketing was funny. But you're going to catch some newfriends with this shit.

But what if I have 24 chromosomes?

Holy shit you are dumb, welcome to the database...

livingdna.com i took them even tho they arent the best at posting regions dead on point they give you if you re white or not and they dont sell shit. Big bonus is you get you Father and Mother mtDNA and immigration map (if a man you get dad). And they will update your results if they get new findings in the DNA domain.

don't do it bro what if you find out you have nigger DNA in you?

They take your DNA when you're born

Close some tabs you animal.

Yes im from Quéebec and we know a big bunch of our ancestors here are from Normandie. (Vikings in France) and the women a good bunch of them from the country(west coast and Paris mainly).

Good luck

FOOL.

literally funding antifa lmao.

>Needing to take DNA test to find out if white or not
Typical Amerimutt

Search israel racism in youtube and ya should get it. It’s funny because he is a self hating arab lol

You people are so fucking dumb. How fucking dumb do you have to be to browse this board and read all the shit that gets posted here - yet still go give your DNA to Jews? Do you know what bioweapons are?

is it okay to take this test if you are adopted and don't know your ethnicity ?

surely if the government or whoever specifically wanted your dna they could just collect a hair or something from you in public

t. orphanfag

no, please tell us.

>23andMe CEO is Anne Wojcicki

Her two sisters are Susan Wojcicki, CEO of (((YouTube))) and a former executive at (((Google))) and Janet Wojcicki, anthropologist and epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco.

"Her mother is (Jewish) and her father is a (((Polish-born))) American."

>Esther Wojcicki
Her parents were Russian (Jewish) immigrants who came to (((New York City))) in the 1930s.

>Susan Wojcicki
She grew up on the Stanford campus, with (George Dantzig) as a neighbor.

George Dantzig worked for (((RAND Corporation)))

WELCOME TO THE DATABASE, RETARDS.

WEll shit I bought it a long time ago and ididnt know, at that time they were known for being against selling results and they had a good program... dont care got 100% EU.

Which dna site would /pol use?