This is fucking ridiculous

This is fucking ridiculous.

What am I looking at?

It's the butt fingering scene

It's a had grabbing at belly fat-rolls.

No that's applying a suppository.

Asa made Jugyou Chu did it much, much better. Honestly this was the worst part of the episode, too quick and anticlimactic, the rest was sexier.

WHAT THE FUCK

Picked up.

Honestly I don't get the appeal of anal. Literal shit comes from there.

If you water douche your butthole, it gets pretty clean. I don't know why women would like stuff up their ass though, they don't have a prostate.

It's tighter, warmer and degrading to women.

2D girls don't poop.

The spanking was the best part in that one.

He's fingering the cunt though

agree, in real life it is dirty and never feels as good as to pussy, but in 2D you can maintain level of suspension of disbelief and see it as a dominance fetish, as in "ha ha ha, you dirty whore, you don't get to feel pleasure and this is embarrassing, so I'm superior to you"

The way she eats is fucking RIDICULOUS.

I should watch this.

SUPER INTERESTING

SWEET JESUS!

Is every episode like this?

It'd be better if he was getting fingered desu.

Mostly.
Last season we had tits and MC getting a boner.
He's been several times very close to fucking her until he either came back to his senses or someone disturbed them.

That's only if she's giving him a blowjob or if he's fucking her balls deep though.

what the fuck is the point?
if he doesnt put it in whats the fucking point

8 minutes of LEWD every episode. Actually that's a lie. It's more like 1.5 - 2 minutes of LEWD.

Still a good ratio

Really pussy still stinks and carries the chance of pregnancy. I'd really like to know if condom + pussy is any different for guys than anal + raw. Worse for the girl, but probably equivalent for the guy, although the sense of going raw is better every time.

Fun fact: a non-douched ass has about the same amount of bacteria as a pussy with a UTI. So if you're fucking a girl who has got E coli, it's no different from sticking it up a dirty ass.

Anal is also a good barometer for how much a girl likes you. Most girls say no even if they'd submit to blow jobs.

The only people who go on about domination are the ones who dislike anal.

Protip: its not about degrading your partner or feeling superior to them. It's about substitution, about the fantasy of such a place being offered instead of the proper one and about the excitement of someone getting off to an "improper" erogenous zone. It's far, far better if the partner is into it or even getting off from it. If they're not, the magic evaporates and it almost feels like a pointless exercise.

I actually feel kind of bad that Taketatsu Ayana has sunken so low.

Dude, one of her first big roles was Ako in KissxSis.

She's done loads of bordeline-H, hard ecchi anime.

He's trying to put in a suppository
So it has a "point"

What application should I use to watch webm?

What are you saying? She never has risen as high as people could say she's sunken to begin with.

>the other hole
What hole?

>>Taketatsu Ayana

かわいい

Rude.