AFRICA IS GETTING THE PLAGUE!!!

This is officially the worst in 50 years. Who else hopes all the faggots catch aids in the butt and die?
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658482/Madagascar-Plague-Black-Death-Outbreak-Toll-Symptoms-Spread-Africa-WHO-Airborne-Pneumonic

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658482/Madagascar-Plague-Black-Death-Outbreak-Toll-Symptoms-Spread-Africa-WHO-Airborne-Pneumonic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Could the plague's pervasiveness have anything to do with the fact that the retarded niggers on that island are digging up the infected corpses and having voodoo dance parties with them?

>" What a great opportunity to import millions of blacks and waste money on africa's healthcare "

Who cares? I just want to see mountains of dead niggers

So do I.
But you know damn well that the (((Red Cross))) is going to try to suppress the plague and waste millions on trying to save a bunch of subhuman nignogs who will never contribute anything to the world.
Someone ought to tell them that they shouldn't interrupt the corpse dance parties because that would be intolerant disrespectful to their culture.

Hurray.

Great. Lets meme that. Either way niggers wont take their pills, dont wash and live in shit. Theyre fucked. A massive population living in shit is a breeding ground for disease. Its natures way of dealing with this overpopulation thing. The world cannot support that many fucking niggers and pajeets

Good

only have infraview on this pc

Hopefully it hits the nigger hoods in chicongo and europe

Is this the Nick show with the gay parents?

Yeah. The fagdads must die. Good thing their rapist creator chris savino was fired

Don't fucking get my hopes up..

I saw they had a Legends of the Hidden Temple episode. That was neat.

This world needs a thorough cleansing and apefrica is a good place to start.

Hopefully it’s hits the Middle East and stops at turkey and it’s the reason migrants get BTFO in the Mediterranean

Would love to see africa get wiped out. Fucking savages

Yeah, well, Disneyland closed for fucking Legionnaire's Disease.

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Central and South America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

God knows that when you start "pandemic II" on madacascar you can actually beat the game

don't be ridiculous

Noway, Really?

Great, now we can spend even more millions of dollars on Africans and get absolutely nothing in return.

checked

Wrong. We get warlords, HIV, and deforested rainforests in return.

GOOD LUCK, PRAGU-CHAN

What do you mean, those kids would Starve without our gibs.
Look at what we have now, billions of Africans ready to replace us in no time!

>dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658482/Madagascar-Plague-Black-Death-Outbreak-Toll-Symptoms-Spread-Africa-WHO-Airborne-Pneumonic
They really do that shit. This link talks about it.

plot twist:
>Ft Detrick uses this opportunity to release a little thing it has been developing that works the kinks out of Avian flu, giving it a 100% mortality rate

how much will this shit cost whitey

MOAR RAPEFUGEES YAYAAYII!!!!1
This only a taste of the future because of the White man's negligence, they are not only propagating infinity niggers, but drug-resistant diseases as well! Goodbye ecosystem!

Just a reminder
Like gravity
What you wish on others will come to roost upon you.

Put address for flowers in next post AnonOP

Well good news is we can stop pretending to care. Africa has been a lost cause for 60 years now. I just hope China takes it over

Society is realizing more and more that the effort is wasted. At some point people stop caring and just say "whatever".

SAGE niggerfaggot

Can some drawfag make a plague-chan

Kill em all plague chan

they already have aid ebola malaria and some goofy fucking chimpanzee ass rabies, if that couldn't fucking do it this isn't gonna.

the cure

too much

that baby looks too old for raping

>hundreds
>africa
It's nothing

and kevin spacey monkey fucker aids aids aids aids

We can close the borders and not send people. People who do go dont come back ever. Push the cost onto Europe

That is the problem and we are starting to see more masuculinity than that of feminine caring. You can't save anything that does not desire to save itself Africans deny science, they are ungrateful, selfish and have not advanced for thousands of years. That is what needs to be instilled in our culture.

I really hope this has mutated or will mutate into an untreatable strain. Africa gets shut off from the world. Migrant forbidden from entering Europe. Those already there are put into quarantine camps.

Agreed the problem is we need to start boycotting companies that keep trying to setup in Africa. It's obvious that Africa is never going to make it and it will prevent them from moving over.

How much of the world are you willing to sacrifice for an Africa-killing pandemic?

That being said, this isn't an Ebola-level killer, though it certainly can kill and will fuck up plenty more. No, you just have to hope it breaks down basic sanitation and such even further, leading to cholera and other diseases bumping up the death count.

Maybe Trump directed the CIA to fix the migrant crisis in Europe that was brought by Obama and Hillary when they destroyed the Libyan wall. And a series of pandemics was the CIA's answer.

Now that we Gays can get married we are settling down and voting republican.

Time to block travel to and from Africa. Also bs fake news. 143 dead and 2k infected? That's NOTHING. They've KILLED each other more in tribal wars in a month than that amount. Wake me up when it gets to 100k.

Can we please not do anything about this and let it kill off most of the nigger over population? We don't need a bunch of stupid people in this planet, the plague is /ourguy/

That and eugenics should've been forced on slaves.

Underrated, you didn't even need to mention pandemic.

Lets

The Peperaja wills this.

This.
Literally nothing happened. And nothing will ever happen. Plague is easy curable even by african medicine.

SPREAD FAR PLAGUE-CHAN

>>/x/
and don't come back

>inb4 africa literally becomes dead nigger storage

>Who else hopes all the faggots catch aids in the butt and die?
Considering the expense in transporting and using several tons of antibiotics for several weeks, probably a lot of them will die.

good, unless the uninfected nigs start fleeing their countries and going to north america and europe

Man i wanna fuck lennie loud.

Me too

gb2 /trash/

All these cartoon characters look exactly the same, I thought this was the girl whose father is Satan and always bites her magic stick
American media is like watching line workers at a factory in communist china

yes please!!ends with everything

I wont watch your dirty shit either ching chong. You did pearl harbor. I wont buy your shit cartoons so you can pay for the gas to fly over here and bomb us again!

I hope the plague moves to Africa's mainland and finally rid the world of all the niggarinos

It will. All it takes is one nignog to not wash his hands and cough on a mainland nig

see

loudhousers need to go back to

>ching chong
Thats not what Japanese sounds like retard

It's like a newspaper strip that moves

They need it. Look at this graph.

Deal with it

What, and the vast majority of anime doesn't look the same?

Stop pic related