Have kikes adopted the ((())) meme?

Have kikes adopted the ((())) meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online#.FamhSLQxP
slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/06/02/the_jewish_cowbell_the_meaning_of_those_double_parentheses_beloved_by_trump.html
usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/06/11/twitter-users-seeing-plenty-what-means/85750876/
mediaite.com/online/click-here-if-youre-wondering-why-your-favorite-tweeters-have-parentheses-on-their-names/
theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2016/jun/12/echoes-beating-the-far-right-two-triple-brackets-at-a-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. A lot of journalists have. They think it's empowering.

Let's get them to be ultra empowered and wear the Star

Why don't we make camps for them to feel empowered in?

Ahh yes, relaxation camps to take their minds off all the horrible anti semitism.
Hot showers comped, of course

throw in some zyklon E while we're at it

Does the body good, a lot of essential oils and vitamins just waiting to be absorbed

We'll call the camp "Spauchwitz"

Are you retarded OP? People have applied echo braces to their own names in a show of support for years now.

Makes it easier for us to identify them I suppose.

I haven't seen it until just now, excuse the fuck out of me

Lurk more faggot

The hell is even the point of the parenthesis when your name is YAIR FUCKING ROSENBERG?!

I'm not a sweaty neckbeard like you who has all the free time in the world to keep up with all the internet happenings

get the fuck outta here then

(((they))) took the bait

You cant Remember summer of 2016, and the Rise of Fake News?

mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online#.FamhSLQxP

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/06/02/the_jewish_cowbell_the_meaning_of_those_double_parentheses_beloved_by_trump.html

usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/06/11/twitter-users-seeing-plenty-what-means/85750876/

mediaite.com/online/click-here-if-youre-wondering-why-your-favorite-tweeters-have-parentheses-on-their-names/

theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2016/jun/12/echoes-beating-the-far-right-two-triple-brackets-at-a-time

Thanks for proving me right, I bet this is what you look like

get the fuck out faggot

>troller
Urghh