Mr. One Percent Complains about the Top One Percent

archive.is/zTrIJ
Bernie Sanders argued that the wealthy are "never satisfied with what they have" and always "want more, more and more."
For as much as Sanders criticizes affluent Americans, centering his campaign around representing the middle class and going on late-night TV to slam President Donald Trump's rich Cabinet, he's far from slumming it. Sanders's June financial disclosure form showed that he earned more than $858,000 in book royalties alone. Add that to his Senate salary of $174,000, and he's firmly in the top 1 percent nationally.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/bernie-sanders-audi-8/
youtube.com/watch?v=u6s-5OmkFAs
dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh Bernie Sanders a filthy lying joke? Who would of known.

>Bernie Sanders argued that the wealthy are "never satisfied with what they have" and always "want more, more and more."
Which is why the rich get richer and poor get poorer. Poor people have no drive.

r a r e

So he's speaking from personal experience. Don't see the problem here.

>Jew Senator is a hypocritical liar with obscene amounts of money

gee who would have guessed

Color me surprised, the old jew did exactly what you'd expect from a kyke

D E L E T

He's a Jew. He absolutely, under any circumstance, cannot stand seeing goyim with money. He has to take it all for himself.

To be fair he's not really "lying". he is wealthy and he clearly wants "more, more and more."

lurk moar faggot

How does this compare to the Clintons and the Obamas?

jews gonna jew. i heard he steals his neighbors newspaper too. this is why we can't have nice things

car picture is faked

snopes.com/bernie-sanders-audi-8/

wtf i hate Bernie now

Kim LaCapria is a lying cocksucking piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6s-5OmkFAs

dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

someone post the virgin vs chad meme

SOME PEOPLE HAVE A NICER CAR THAN ME NOT FAIR REVOLUTION NOWWWW!!!!!!!

and he's trying to raise taxes on himself, what's your point?

>ID:IyEaTfFO
>lEaf

this
IT"S NOT FAIR
IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

>Bernie "Sure Ron Paul, I'll help get this Audit the Fed bill through the Senate, you can count on me not to change at the last minute, the terms to audit only 2007 specifically rather than the entire history of The Fed" Sanders
>Bernie "Sure Rand Paul, I'll vote for your Audit The Fed piece and definitely not wait until the last moment before I make sure that I see that it will fail before casting my vote in 'favor' of it." Sanders

The guy in the Lambo isn't him. Literal Fake news.

Owning 3 rural homes does not make you 1% or remotely rich. My parents own about the same and they certainly aren't wealthy.
Bernie is fucking 70 this is a completely normal amount of real estate for someone who earned 100k a year as a Senator.

No one has ever denied that retard. The matter is that a drive to solely make money is completely worthless for society as a whole.