STRIKE WITCH BRAVE WITCH

Can we see her smile again?

It's been a sad two weeks. And now it's sadder because no. No we won't.

Here's hoping we get a good fan service episode today

See you in three weeks user.

I can't make the live watch again. Second time in a row. This is unheard of.

Could be worse. You could have an actual job and want to be here, but have to actually wait 5 hours to partake.

Hope Waltrud seduce Hikari already

The evidence

1 hour left until Rossmann Sensei!

I really hope there won't be any more delays this season.

Can we see her again?

Don't give up hope. She'll probably be there at the end when Hikari goes back home and there's a nonzero chance she appears in a different squadron.

She was cute.

Wonder if we're ever gonna get threads when the subs are out and not prior so much, it'd be nice like other shows have. Also no, we're not gonna see her for several weeks, but we will see her smile by the end and you know it, if you'd just use your mind a bit.

Maybe he meant good aerial battles, neuroi designs and war references? Two of which will be terrible with very high chance either way sadly.

Yeah, most likely in the final episode. She's the same as Micchan was to Miyafuji and this season is written same way as earlier so chances are high.

We can only hope. We're lucky with the one delay the airing schedule is still fine. I don't want another Actas tier delay.

Autistic as always. Thanks for bringing the negativity every thread while everyone else has no issues.

Since when was saying the things as they were and honestly, negative? user please, unless you want to point more specifically what you mean.
Because I don't believe the cgi will improve, or the battle scenes or neuroi designs as much I'd like to hope for.

How common is remaking CG for blu-rays?

Highly likely.

5 mins

get in here niggas

I know the new Berserk anime had cgi scenes replaced with hand drawn animation for the BD's. That'd be swell as heck if the same happened with witches.
Haven't watched Kancolle so I don't know myself but their BD's compared to TVA would be relatively fair comparison to here with witches, which I assume fixed mistakes and T-poses and other improvements for CGI scenes.

are these bigshots taking this seriously?

That Rossmann panty shot.

Uh, Bianca isn't a witch, even if she's nice.

CUTE!

ssh the bitch is sleeping

Wake up aniki!

Would it be too much to ask to spoiler the images? Or should I just bail for four hours till subs are out?

spidey

I bet this what delayed the show for a week.

Well then don't fucking browse a god damn livewatch thread then.

Have you never seen a live watch thread? There's nothing uncommon for this and no need for spoilers.

I guess so, it's just I don't think there's anyone but the poster and two anons at best who are watching it live.

Nipaa~

>Wearing towels in sauna

Which brave witch would you brave with impregnation?

We /fanservice/ now?

I never understood why livewatch threads turn into image dumps of so many random screenshots anyway. And later when subs are out it usually repeats itself.

I just hope BD fix this.
Have japan lost all balls since 2010?

What other shows have livewatch threads?
I'm watching like 10 shows this season and this is the only one that I know of that has screencaps posted as it's running.

Hikari is too sexy

You're pic related for sure.

Meant for

>now

You must be joking.

Hibike and Flip Flappers are the only others I'm there for and it definitely happens in those threads.

What the fuck, every shows I'm watching always have livewatch threads.

Hibike, O;9, Girlish Numbers, Izetta , Flip Flopper to name a few

Someone is going to shop a penis in there aren't they?

How new are you?

I see, just happens to be the shows I'm not following.

Hickary

Sensei can read German?

Nice wallpaper.

Why would Karlslander not be able to read German?

Nevermind, I'm dumb. I thought she was from somewhere else.

stitch when

Nigga you ain't seen nothing. You'd probably melt from a Symphogear livewatch just to name one example.

At most an hour after subs are out.

Sensei is pretty cool, second best after nipa

I meant from current season ones. I was in the Symphogiah ones back then few times. I guess I'm lucky with the shows save for this one this season.

I can't watch right now. How many times has waltrud molested edytha?

Sadly, zero.

So we got pantyshots and Hikari was useful. Was it worth the wait?

Next to be conquered

Yes because Sensei is best girl.

Only you and the other user watched the episode, you tell us.

Definitely, there was also a sauna and less CG in this episode, which is a plus.

She loves cute things, so she was already conquered.

>Sauna
>towels on body
How can they still get it wrong when they got it right earlier already?!..

Looks like next week's episode is "The Desperate Mid-Winter Struggle". Sadako, Jose, and Hikari go scouting but they hit a sudden blizzard.

>Hikari is kil

Hikari gets frostbite and one of her arms gets amputated. She also gets an eyepatch for no reason.