How to fix the second amendment

1. Legalize ALL guns. If you'd like an automatic bazooka, it should be legal.

2. But only after a background check, psych evaluation, training, and test for a federal firearm license for the class of weapon. Getting a gun license shouldn't be easier than a barber's or electrician's license.

3. Licenses must make ownership progressively more difficult based on the class of weapon: non-automatic, semi-automatic, full automatic, caliber, capacity, range, historic, etc. The top class firearm license (for that fully automatic bazooka) would be an industrial license for companies making body armor, armored vehicles, or other military contractor for testing purposes.

4. Upon expiration, licenses must be renewed with additional testing.

5. All guns must be registered to each license and tracked in a federal registry. Owners who fail to report lost or stolen guns will be fined.

>5. All guns must be registered to each license and tracked in a federal registry. Owners who fail to report lost or stolen guns will be fined.
HOW
THE
FUCK
DARE
YOU
I hope you die in a fire. I hope your whole family gets raped by an AIDS monkey. MY JIM-JAMS ARE RASTLED.

>Legalise ALL guns, but to exercise your right you should have to jump through increasingly difficult hoops of red tape
S H A L L
H
A
L
L

Fuck off kikeleaf. I hope they rake you up and turn you to ash.

I don't see how my post is unrealistic. This is a sensible solution to solving your mass gun violence problem without infringing on anyones constitutional rights.

How about you stop at 1 and go fuck yourself you faggot

That's nice Leaf.

But... nah. We're Americans.

Because Leaf hands all the power to the state because the leaf lives in fear.

Those that don't live in fear, laugh at Leaf.

You'll put me in a registry when you pry these guns from my cold, dead fingers. Get. Fucked.

>let all guns be legal
>but only if some state clownsquad deems you worthy :^)

go and get thrown out of a helicopter

You started out so well and item 1) is a great idea. Everything else you said is complete bullshit.

That's literally stricter than our gun laws you twonk

Okay that's fine, I would like to see your people have greater access to military grade weapons, but if you don't want them that's fine.

You can hardly say someone has a right to free speech if they have to ask permission to say things, m8

and this will stop people that illegally get guns how?

Its not something that can be granted its an inalienable right which has been denied by force. The government has imposed unconstitutional restrictions which they compel by force. The ability to enforce something unjust doesn't mean it is just.

Trouble is, throughout history gun "registration" is the first step towards confiscation. A national registry means the govt knows who owns guns and where they are, imagine how much easier it would be to confiscate guns. Distrust in govt is what founded America. I don't have to register my social media accounts to exercise my 1st amendment, so why should I register my guns as protected by the 2nd?

>5. All guns must be registered
So they can be confiscated 6 months later? Nope. They did that in Mass-ass-chews-shit I think. Or one of those other yankee shitholes.

leaf please..
Sage

1. Legalize ALL guns. If you'd like an automatic bazooka, it should be legal.
End of story.

Regulations and unreasonable licence checks are government way to deny you weapons.
If u don't want guns in bad guys hands, stop importing faggots.

Here's another idea. Shall not be infringed.