What's the meaning of the hand inside the coat?

What's the meaning of the hand inside the coat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's to show that they are always thinking.

Is it a Freemason/Illuminati thing?

Cold hand?

gotta put your hand somewhere I reckon

They're massaging their nipples.

Literally this

You guys are autistic

super long cocks.
doing a secret jack.

They are trying to masturbate with the clothes on

Fucking leaf

Manlet stance detected.

Jupp

From my understanding, yes.

They're doing the dab of the XIX century.

>The hand-in-waistcoat (also referred to as hand-inside-vest, hand-in-jacket, hand-held-in, or hidden hand) is a gesture commonly found in portraiture during the 18th and 19th centuries. The pose appeared by the 1750s to indicate leadership in a calm and firm manner. The pose is most often associated with Napoleon I of France due to its use in several portraits made by his artist, Jacques-Louis David, amongst them the 1812 painting Napoleon in His Study. The pose, thought of as being stately, was copied by other portrait painters across Europe and America. The majority of paintings and photographs show the right hand inserted into the waistcoat/jacket but some sitters appear with the left hand inserted. The pose was also frequently seen in mid-nineteenth century photography.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat

It's a freemason hand sign, the hidden hand.

This
Having dangling arms was frowned upon back then.

Medieval meme

its unironically this one

It means you are a civic nationalist.

Yep. Nothing more to it... Anyone getting sleepy? I sure am!

Hands are more difficult to paint and the artist demanded more pay if the paining contained a difficult hand pose. Hiding hand gestrues was the best solution for both parts.

Please.

its comfy, i wear a chefs coat at work and just use it as a arm rest some times,

>provides example
>no hands in coat

It means OP is a faggot