Truth About Roy Moore Accuser

Found a possible link between Democratic operative and both accusers of Moore alleging assault.
On newest accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s facebook she liked The Saucy Redhead, a kosher catering company in LA. archive.is/4mmr6
Why does a women in Alabama like a kosher catering company across the country? Because it is owned by Betsy Davis, the same Betsy Davis who claims Leigh Corfman told her about being touched by Moore 40 years ago. What are the chances this woman is friends with both women who now accuse Moore of assaulting them? Betsy Davis is interested in politics and supports gay marriage and highspeed rail, I wonder which party she works with?
In addition to the above, Beverly Nelson is divorced also likes two bipolar pages and a mental illness page, that might be related to her son. She also likes Fifthy Shades of Grey, Kim Kardashian, Amber West and tons of animal and fat girl pages.

Other urls found in this thread:

saucyredhead.com/about.html
myinfo.alabamavotes.gov/VoterView/RegistrantSearch.do
lawandcrime.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/
nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/text-beverly-young-nelson-statement.html]
youtube.com/watch?v=ynUf5g0KuFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good work user. Its Gloria Allred. How is this not a hitjob is beyond me. This actually makes it better for Moore.

>In addition to the above, Beverly Nelson is divorced also likes two bipolar pages and a mental illness page, that might be related to her son. She also likes Fifthy Shades of Grey, Kim Kardashian, Amber West and tons of animal and fat girl pages.

Can you post screencaps of her FB? No way she is a Trump supporter.

8gag did most of this. Its a good chance Davis is the key to all of this

>better for moore

the delusion is fucking overflowing

>Why does a women in Alabama like a kosher catering company across the country? Because it is owned by Betsy Davis, the same Betsy Davis who claims Leigh Corfman told her about being touched by Moore 40 years ago. What are the chances this woman is friends with both women who now accuse Moore of assaulting them? Betsy Davis is interested in politics and supports gay marriage and highspeed rail, I wonder which party she works with?

Good insight, please add it to the general. This is the kind of stuff we need

Link to Roy Moore General
>Link to Roy Moore General
>

This is the only screenshot I found.

>Generals
No.

Just saw pic related - is it true?

what the fucks with the pic look i was young and the shit she say it was a dark COLD NIGHT BS!!!

What's the chance that a bunch of teen girls in Alabama who are around the same age know each other? Very high?
What's the chance OP is a shill trying desperately to avoid conclusive sex-crime allegations? Basically 100 percent.

OP confirmed as a faggot earning on $0.02 per post.

It looks likely. That already blows a huge hole in her story. (((Gloria Allred))) being her lawyer cements that

Yep no way a Trump supporter. And why the fuck would a Trump supporter go to Gloria Allred. If you believed Gloria Allred then you would also believe Trump's accusers and not vote for him.

(((They))) have no idea how autism works

saucyredhead.com/about.html
My mother couldn’t stand to cook, so we had wonderful women who cooked for us: Rachel and Easter. They made amazing Southern food and (thanks to my paternal grandmother) amazing Ashkenazi food, too. (Yes, there are Jews in Alabama.)

I'm trying to search her voting registration myself to verify it:
>myinfo.alabamavotes.gov/VoterView/RegistrantSearch.do

Anyone know what her birthday is? You need it to search.

Not to mention (((Allred)))'s daughter defended (((Harvey Weinstein))) and that she tried to get information from Wikileaks to use against Trump

You need to put this publicly on Tweets and forward it to Moore's campaign, Breitbart and others. Don't just shitpost it here where normies or those who need to know won't see it.

Bump

We also need to look into Davis. She might be the key here

>supports gay marriage and highspeed rail
So does Trump.

Bud, if you haven't realized that Breitbart (and other conservative media) don't check Sup Forums by this point, you're out of the loop.

But in any case, the best route to get it to them is actually to take key info and repost it on T_D. The plebbitors will push it to their front page, and it's virtually certain that all conservative media follow that

We can get it to Posobiec and Thernovich. They might be total faggots, but both have relied on us before

>Fifty Shades Fix
Was she, dare I say, /AskingForIt/?

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/roy-moore-cast-the-sole-vote-in-favor-of-a-man-who-raped-a-four-year-old/

isn't it always such a coincidence that these right wing people always seem to rape these far far lefties? Weird.

>it's a Sup Forums fiercely defends a pedophile thread

Can't find her birthday. Her Facebook is still up

It is Gloria Allred. She is always attached to absolute bullshit. Her daughter too.

Ahh I love Sup Forums

See far-fetched possibility of democrats operating a pedophilia ring out of a pizza shop with no parent or victor testimony and goes into hype mode.

Four separate women, some trump supporters, accuses an Alabama man with a track record of ignoring the law of being a pedophile and they jump to his defense.

Ideological cult, not justices minded citizens.

Yep. I noticed that she liked a page called "Black Etowah County." It's essentially a leftist/BLM type page. It's got pics of people kneeling for the national anthem and shit.

kikebook. com /pg/Black-Etowah-County-306323219382281

It's pretty interesting, because she doesn't like much of anything else that's politically-related

She likes a food company from CALIFORNIA?? LIBERAL! FAKE NEWS.

Lmao, hilarious.

You suck at shilling

Not even a mention of Trump. I would look into mental illness

Regardless, it is interesting how she claims to be a Trump supporter and yet apparently likes a page like that. Will look more into

>disagree with the majority of Sup Forums
>S-S--SHILL!

Every time.

thanks for the free bump

INACTIVE VOTER REGISTRATION

Search Alabama voter registration: myinfo.alabamavotes.gov/VoterView/RegistrantSearch.do

Search: Beverly Nelson (DOB: Nov. 14, 1961)

[Her birthday is provided by this NYT story: nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/politics/text-beverly-young-nelson-statement.html]

Good thread. Destroy these fake fat leftist cunts and cast their narrative to the winds.

If she was 15 at the time of the incident, it WAS before he signed the yearbook (1977?)

She pointlessly said she started her job at 15. They keep fudging the ages to make him look bad. "Moore saw me at 14 and asked me out two years later." MOORE RAPED ANOTHER 14 YEAR OLD!

youtube.com/watch?v=ynUf5g0KuFc

The biggest lie is "Sexual Misconduct". Then they can lump in accusations of nothing, taking out an 18 year old on a date, and sexual assualt. They are horrible liars.

That's fucking retarded. There's a high chance teens in florida will know all other teens in florida? I don't even know more than half the people I went to high school with and we're in the same town.