How your country is depicted in anime, Sup Forums?

How your country is depicted in anime, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/feM8WcLD4Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=h35gA1UzwZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=K2mYT2SOut4
youtube.com/watch?v=AwPf27SJij0
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ocz0-vHLXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amusingly

I can't tell if you're complaining? This pic is pretty awesome. Also, what was it? 7 -1 or something?

At least it wasn't 7-0 like Mexico this year.

>be flip
Banana

>inferior Brazilian coffee

No. 7-1 was infinitely worse, but you'd need to understand about football to get it.

How 7-1 is worse than 7-0? At least Brazil scored once, Mexico got raped by Chile.

Because Brazil takes football very seriously, and it was at home to make things worse.

Huelcaust was Worst because muh football honor and pentacampeon.

Wetbacks only was a fun ride of humillation

Silly user, its because German Soccer is the Strongest in the World!

Football is the national sport of Brazil. Brazil has won five World cups, the most important competition in international football. They have the most cups out of all countries. All (i.e., 'most') kids learn how to play it at an early age. Their pro players are renowned all around the world. They even have a name for their playstyle: jogo bonito (beautiful game). Even one of the best players of all time (Pele) is Brazilian, so you can imagine that a huge chunk out of their population of 200m niggers is crazy about the sport.
Now, back to 2012. Brazil had organized the tournament. It was the semifinal.
The stadium was filled to the brim with favela monkeys. They play one of the worst matches in their history and lose 7-1 to the Aryan force in their home turf. There were kids, men and women among the audience that were already crying by BRA 0 - 3 GER. The public wanted it to end. They were dead silent by the second half. Even the players wanted it to end. I'm sure people committed suicide over this. By the end of the match, the scorers from Germany were displayed in a scroll-down marquee, something rarely seen at football transmissions.
And this had happened versus Brazil, the big powerhouse that was being humiliated for eternity.

Now, Mexico's 7-0? That tournament was made up for marketing purposes (100th anniversary of the Copa America). Mexico has never won anything, not even the Copa America. They are a mediocre team that hasn't achieved anything, in football or any other sport. They played another mediocre team that hasn't achieved many things either. They were playing in another country, USA, and no, it's not the same as playing as the home team.

>At least Brazil scored once
Short answer, no. Given the context, a consolation goal (i.e., 7-1 vs 7-nil) doesn't mean shit.

I don't think Cubans are really even known by Japan, it's always just a picture of Fidel. Even Hetalia got it wrong, as the cuba from that looks more like a Jamaican or Bahamian than a Cuban. Not even black Cubans look like that.

Btw, Brazilians were so retarded and butthurt that when Argentina won and moved to the finals, BRs purchased most of the tickets so they could cheer against Argentina. People that had bought the tickets previously or in packages could have made quite the penny by reselling them, but no. They didn't want to see how their eternal rivals were going to win the World Cup in fucking Brazil of all places, the one Argies would take home (which carries heavy symbolism because if you win 3 cups you take the trophy to your country and Argentina had 2) so they went and cheered against them. They were so petty and stupid they'd rather see the country that had raped and humiliated them win.

I wish this was real..

>They were so petty and stupid they'd rather see the country that had raped and humiliated them win.
It's called being a mindbroken slut.

Japanese salsa dancing!

Argies and Hues rivalry is serious bussiness.

>Portugal
Too irrelevant to be represented. They probably think we are Spain or something.

Y-you tell me.

youtu.be/feM8WcLD4Bc

We are growing in numbers though, I keep seeing more of us here

I only remember Belgium being relevant in Dog of Flanders I guess? Japanese love their stories about dead dogs and kids.

Yhea, I've noticed that too.

pretty good

japan love italy

Devi usare loves, cretino.

Not suicide, but you know that old fan dude that is on every WC finals? The one that always brings a replica of the WC with him?
He is brazilian, or was, he died a few months after the end of the WC

eh, chiedo venia finocchio

He died of cancer that he had from before the WC.

This happens here all the time, we die more of cancer than anything.

As manly white knights

Stress makes cancer grow and spread faster.

Anne of Green Gables is set in Canada.
Kate from Sketchbook is Canadian.
Ontario accepts Macrossian refugees and then explodes.

That's all I got.

He looks pretty chill for me.

There are a lot of other things here to get stressed.

>originally from Jamaica but moved to America as a kid

Has Jamaica appeared in anime? I honestly wouldn't know.

Germanfags will defend their memes user, let it be.

Pagliacci.

Ha parlato il capocomico della commedia dell'arte

>tfw fapping to a character of your own nationality
feels magical man.

How is wanting the team that beat your team to win being petty or stupid? The humiliation would be much worse to have lost that badly to someone who didn't even win at the end.

But Mexico has never been good at football, compadre. We're the definition of mediocrity.

Pretty accurately. We even have 2D witches flying around.

Gigantic Formula gave our characters last names from our eastern neighbor's language.

Hayate no Gotoku had us speaking our western neighbor's language.

Inaccurately, I guess.

/fit/ as fuck

Yes.

Usually it's our mythology that appears in anime, but sometimes you get actual irish characters show up. Hell there was a gundam that actually had a character from N.Ireland and delt with the troubles.

I can't remember any other references.

What anime?

привет.

There was the Highlander movie which I haven't seen. Other than that, I can't think of a time Scotland is even mentioned.

don't forget the neo mexico gundam wielded a cactus and it's pilot was a klepto/murderer

youtube.com/watch?v=h35gA1UzwZ0

FISH AND CHIPS
FISH AND CHIPS

>hey user what are u watching?
>n-nothing
>hahaha you still watching those asian cartoons? i haven't seen that since i was 8
>b-but it's good
>you're joking right?

no, normies will always talk shit no mather where u live

they gave them that goal to prevent riots.

>add malt vinegar to everything
Do we?

EVERY SINGLE TIME

AWAKEN MAH HOMOS!

youtube.com/watch?v=K2mYT2SOut4

Inaccurately, but I'm surprised they know we exist.

I was about to post this. Also, Andalucia no Natsu.

Nicely

Hot
Passionate

Only time I can remember. Wasn't great.
Weird, considering the good relations we have with nipland.

Where was this girl from? Can't remember right now.

G Gundam really is fantastic

I think venezuela has only ever appeared in black lagoon where the brown loli maid was from there.

At least now if war breaks out we'll probably appear in a few of those edgy anime given a few years.

We'll probably get a lot of brown skinned cute girls talking about being raped and beaten by cops too.

Giant cowboy robot.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwPf27SJij0

it even plays in tyrol...

We'll see

I want them to end up together soo much.
Doesn't need to be serious since the girl might be a slut, I just want them to fuck.

>How your country is depicted in anime, Sup Forums?

it isn't.

We also had this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ocz0-vHLXI

Never gets old.

Does any African country besides Egypt ever get representation?

Same here. Weird to see not only your country but also the exact part of it play such a huge role after being ignored for so long.

>DE BRUTALITEIT
Hah. Nice catch.

>WAT! DE BRUTALITEIT!
Holy fuck I lost it. Wasn't expecting that.

>How your country is depicted in anime, Sup Forums?

Ginger boy.

God bless Japan.

You should've seen Sup Forums when this happened.

Literally a case of "Btfo. Brazilians on suicide watch."

In Hana Yori Dango they go to Vancouver on a trip in the middle of a blizzard, via a tiny single runway airport.

Sup Forums was amazing. Probably their last good point.

>pinochet anime never

>tfw i'm br and was keking the whole game
thanks to based germans i won the bet that brazil would not win.

The guy in you pic died last year.

Google

Not that differently from the real world.

>Now, back to 2012
was 2014

>They were so petty and stupid they'd rather see the country that had raped and humiliated them win.
>mindbroken brazilian wanted more dicking
Just like my erotic cantonese paintings

I just got a doujin idea.
>pinocho wakes up as a loli on his residence, on el melocotón
>explains security and the other people around "her" that he suddenly woke up as a little girl
>top secret vite', they just do normal dictatorship things
>FPMR decides to fuck it up
>when pinochet is on retinue, they start to attack
>they notice that there's a little girl instead of a old guy
>"fuck it, I don't know what happened with our main objective, so why we don't fuck the girl on the Mercedes instead?"
>hentai logic goes, on 2-5 pages there's no one except pinochet and the horny commies
>just your average raping scene
>pinochet is a tsundere at the start, he can't accept the fact that he's feeling good with commies
>they leave "her" and the car on the woods, everyone runs, no one found out
what I'm doing with my life