The Cowboy Bebop English dub is better than the original

>the Cowboy Bebop English dub is better than the original

Has there ever been a bigger meme in all of anime?

only Beau Billingslea was on par with Ishizuka's performance

Blum butchered Spike's character desu, way too cocky

Yes, it's " Evangelion is good."

Why didn't Jet and Spike rape her?
Are they gay?

because rape is illegal

The German dub is actually really good. Same with Golden Boy.

while I love Blum's performance.

Billingslea's Jet is really underrated of a performance.

Blum's voice suits Mugen way better

Wrong, and wrong.
Aber warum sollte man etwas anderes als schlechten Geschmack von einem Krautländer erwarten?

currently watching the sub version. german dub in anime is atrocious. There are few expections like One piece or Death Note

At least ed being made a girl makes my faps less shameful

Wait, Spike is a manlet?!

He is barely above 5'8. The rest is hair.

He's slouching a bit though

Ed is a female in all versions

Well I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be of some Chinese or Asian descent especially since he used to work for a Chinese gang. 5'8" would be a pretty good height.

Blum is a one-note actor.

Are you implying the dub is bad?

I like him as Oghren

Not at all, that's why I was careful to state 'better than the original' rather than to call it bad. I think it's a very good dub, but it's quite clear that the idea of it being so much better than the original is a derived from nostalgia and hearsay. The dub is knee-jerkedly recommended as the proper way to watch the show by so many people, but I highly doubt any of these people have even seen the original, it's just accepted as the definitive version in the west because that's how everyone was exposed to it back when it came out, as it was one of the first animes to reach a large audience in the west outside of hardcore weebs, if I'm not mistaken. It just pisses me off a bit to see the dub so widely recommended when no one even gives it any thought.

when i first watched bebop, it was with the english dub as recommended by everyone. it wasn't until i watched the movie in jap that i decided to rewatch the series in jap.
dunno how anyone can say original language dubs are inferior.

Spike is officially 6'1
Jet is 6'2

CB is style over substance garbage of the worst kind.

I've watched some dubbed Ghibli movies because they're were on TV and they were trash.

I don't know how you can go from Saori Hayami/Hana Kana to Jo Billy Hick from Texas.

All dub previews I've listened to just sound so fucking bad and over the top.

I was familiar with Pitfall before I saw Bebop, so Spike's English voice is kind of jarring because it sounds exactly the same as this guy

Keanu Reeves?

I'd take Billy Hick over Hayami any day of the week.

This has more to do with the fact that the original has pretty mediocre voice acting with the exception of a few characters (Norio Wakamoto is always flawless). English dub has some wonky acting but I liked that all the voices were distinctive and suited their characters. It was far from perfect though.

what can you expect from dubfags?

Dubs are great because you can do other stuff while watching

Probably that Nip acting is good

you dont stick your dick in crazy, thats nº1 rule among bounty hunters

>that one doujin of this scene where it does happen
HNNNNGG!

Pretty sure lots of bounty hunters stick their dick in crazy. They just don´t always survive it.

Sounds more like Wakamoto is the only Japanese VA you know of.