I'm a European and an American. Jesus Christ. Are any of us white?!

I'm a European and an American. Jesus Christ. Are any of us white?!

now how much of that "European" is Iberian?
you're probably like half nigger

None actually. On either side. No Jewish either. My mother is Greek.

>My mother is Greek.
ah so you're like half Turk, got it

I guess so?

You forgot to point out your mother is italian and therefore not white.

The one on the right. I am only slightly tan. I have blue eyes.

She is Greek and part Asian it appears.

A turk rape baby.

Maybe.

>Irish

(turks aren't white)

Perhaps not. The 8% MENA + East Asian just means your mother came from a Turkish region that was colonized heavily by Greeks. I get ~15% for that reason, white as a feather :)

>ah so you're like half Turk, got it

Go suck Erdogan's cock now Le Murican.

>fellow goyimposting

MODS! This has gone on for long enough. You need to do your duty. Save the white race. Delete these "Amerimutt" shitty left-wing divide and conquer meme funded by Shareblue NOW. This isn't like "A fucking leaf" or "poo in loo". Attacking Americans is different and goes directly against the goals of this board. We are some of the biggest, most high quality contributors of this board. We are the most awoken Whites in the entire planet. We elected a redpilled President, can other countries say the same? NO! They even have "no-go zones" in their countries, while America is free of such nonsense. So, to my fellow American posters, I say we all leave to show the Non-Americans on this board just how shitty it would be if it weren't for us. Nobody stays. Everyone goes. I look forward to discussing this further. Hail Hitler and long live Kekistan.

Just name the jew and they all disappear. They've been the same for thousands of fucking years.

The magic phrase is to tell them to deny they're a kike. It's really that easy.