How the fuck is this the Mall of America ?

mobile.twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/930206730738458625

Somalis muslim seems to love Minnesota

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B-9d0BCcnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/HLS0075.pdf
google.com/search?q=gamestop stock&oq=gamestop stock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really. american niggers do not move up there voluntarily. (((they))) decided MN/ND/SD needed cultural enrichment and here we are.

looks like my local shopping centre desu

This is the real reason malls are dying.

Same
T. Dalston shopping centre

I haven't been to an actual mall in years

Here as well
t. Tilburg Westermarkt

US Government shipped Somalian "Refugees" there and a few other places. They should scatter these fucks so they don't clump together like this.

this.

Good riddance, nothing but Mongrol niggers and spics.

It's really sickening in a way. I have fond memories of spending time there as a kid with my grandparents who lived not far away from there. I go back every couple of years, and every time it seems to be worse. This shit skin ghost people are all over the place, they stink, their loud, and they walk in packs blocking the hallways. I really with the MOA management would grow some balls and figure out a way to band these fuckers.

Looks like Halloween in a bizarro universe where telletubies is the most popular show.

why the fuck do somalis love minnesota

King Nigger had a well documented policy of putting his African family members in places that were considered too white.

(OP) #
>be me
>come into work at mall of America
>the axe has been hanging over our heads all week
>waiting for magic man in SA to look at the moon and decide when Eid is gonna be
>two days before my next shift
>magic man still hasn't decided
>go into work
>mini Mogadishu
>don't even have to look. I can smell it from the parking ramp
>oh fuck me
>magic man decides to announce steal everything day on my shift
>the park is a disaster
>it's so bad we have to have the entire security team in the event center corralling children
>parents all decide to buy their kids enough tickets to get on two rides and go eat somewhere else in the mall
>security is freaking out 300 Somalian 6-12 year olds all named Mohammed
>we have to hide candy and soda displays because the kids will run by and steal them and disappear into a crowd of burkas and mohammeds

Glad I don't work there anymore

A bunch of bleeding heart liberal imported them form Somalia in the 90's as refugees. Now they are all over the fucking place.

looks like paris, berlin or london. pretty much all of (((their))) nwo shitholes

the blackening will turn sour folks, and when it does a lot of killing will be going on again, thanks to the jews who spread this shit

Because most of whites in Minnesota are descendants of Swedes.

Anyone recall that Somali police officer who shot and killed the white woman who called the police to report a suspected rape incident outside her home? This was in Minneapolis- whatever came of it? By the way, part of your Somali problem is because of your (((mayor))).

Holy shit. We need a purge. This is fucking ridicules.

Make sense now

Holy shit. That isn't America.

Rip

what??? Slave niggers flock to Minnesota because the Scandicucks give more welfare gibs than any other state. Most blacks in Minneapolis claim to be from Chicago.

Somalis are brought in by Lutherans and Catholics who are doing (((their))) bidding.

We have come a long way from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B-9d0BCcnQ

Reminds me of West Edmonton Mall in Alberta. I used to love going there for my birthday. Now the fire-breathing dragon in the theater is dismantled, the pet stores reek of shit, and you can't go to the world waterpark without being raped by a refugee. Literally. One of Trudeau's invites assaulted like 6 ten year olds

Minnesota thanks Bill Clinton for fucking us with this plague.

Came here to point this out as well.

Did Woods receive any flak for this?

I really am dreaming of a white Christmas at this point.

Media buried it. Just like Vegas. Attention span of Americans is equal to 3 tweets

James Woods truly is /ourguy/ on the inside of Pedowood.

How is that mall profitable if those are the main consumers? You would assume at least half are on welfare. That can't sustain a mall like that. Is that mall going through financial issues by any chance?

Hate the be the janitor there

wtf are you sure thats not france
nah its because no one has money for $90 perfume, $30 meme shirt or $15 chocolate. only reason i go to the mall is because it has the nearest gamestop and sushi bar. i remember always seeing weird shit like $20 mood rings and $40 studded leather bands. who the fuck buys that shit.

He was declared a victim of racism for murdering a white lady on duty, poor him. Then the media made it disappear.

Its the Mall of Somalia

Gonna stab you at the mall!

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

Hate to be the janitor there

Houston here. We are filled with mexicans, but you only see them at fast food drive through windows, lawn cutters, checkout at stores. I have seen only one bundled up muzzie at the grocery, and everyone's head was turning. I can't imagine how bad it is for you guys.

the most packed part of malls are the food courts. its only this crowded around the holidays

>Hate the be the janitor there
kek

>Somalis muslims
look closer dear user and you will see a rainbow of explodey bulbnogs

Isn't it great how your kids have to stay inside because if you take them out to malls like this there is a high chance they will be abducted/attacked? Isn't it great that these parasites get to take their kids out while you have to keep yours in to be safe?

This is true and is concerning, north america has exported a lot of manufacturing and even service jobs that can be done remotely. For other skilled and unskilled jobs foreign temps are being brought in to lower wages and create an unlimited stable labour supply for ((them)) but instability and poverty for many of us. Where will this end?

It wasn't like this back in 2001.
I was in that mall, visiting the Hooters with my class mates.

What happened to you guys over the years?

Same thing that's happening all throughout the west, friendo.

I rage just seeing a single garbage bag clad woman.
How do you handle it, non-full countries?

it's been like this for a long time at ALL malls in burger land. Whites are too smart to go to malls and pay 150% retail. Only the gov financed leaches have the disposable income to shop (and shoplift) there.

Here in NYC every low end fast food like job is filled with adult non white immigrants. Where the fuck do teenagers even work anymore as their first jobs?

I actually go to the Mall . I drop bacon bits into the Falafel and laugh at the muslimes.

>Somalis muslim seems to love Minnesota

Somalis didn't even know wtf is a Minnesota, it was anti-white far-left JEWS like ((((((AL Franken))))))) the ones who moved them there by the thousands.

>Advocating terrorism
Sounds like a great way to get anti-muslim people vilified.

thats the underlying issue. my point was that malls sell useless junk for the most part. but the fact that we dont have money for it is another problem altogether. or money for luxuries in general. a true homecooked meal is the new luxury

Isn't it odd that the state with the largest Swedish ancestry also had a burning desire to import Somalians?

Alright, burgers which would you prefer, if you had to, to immigrate to your place; hispanics, syrians, or somalians?

blah blah blah you're all talk faggot. Suck A NIGGER DICK.

Not a burger, but I'd take wetbacks any day of the week.
At least they aren't going to jihad and lobby to take away your freedom of expression

Focus on (((their))) politicians. Attacking the leadership is more important than the Mudslime problem. They're the ones responsible for this!

>lobby to take away your freedom of expression
Almost every Latino politician and literally every latina advocates this in some way.

>and lobby to take away your freedom of expression

Our spics do just that, actually. They also overwhelmingly support gun control measures.

I FUCKING HATE SOMALINS .
Columbus Ohio has the 2nd largest Somalin population .in the last 10 years I watched entire neighborhoods die and property value drop . They don't pay taxes and take advantage of welfare .. Birth Control is against their religion so they breed like the roaches they are . I can keep going n but read for your self . Here was the ' handbook " Issued at my old job on how to " respect" Somalin culture . publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/HLS0075.pdf

Hispanics.

At least they aren't muslim.

Wtf, do they even go there for? I doubt they shop at any of the stores there. Unless there’s a Muhammad store in there somewhere

>proto-ISIS freaks kicked out of europe
>come in on boats, rape and murder the native population
>torture, enslave, butcher native americans because we wuz romans n shit
>force native people off the good land and onto desert-soil "reservations", in which agriculture is impossible

>some nigs escape country #128 the US obliterated and made unlivable
>move to Minessota
>"This is fucking disgusting! What has America become??? Fucking niggers!"

The only way America would have the right to decide who comes in and who doesn't is if it wasn't founded on genocidal land-grabbing. Because America will never not be founded on genocidal land-grabbing, it follows that America doesn't have the right to decide who comes in and who doesn't.

It's true but you can't say that they don't know where their people move somewhere. They are not stupid in a term like that.

>publicsafety.ohio.gov/links/HLS0075.pdf
>Yugoslavia immigrants in 2004
what?

same

t. paris suburbian

No (((they))) just put Somalians in the whitest states regardless of welfare. They bring them to idaho too which has very little gibs

>Somalis muslim seems to love Minnesota

yea no shit, I swear, French education everyone

Oh wait ... what exactly? Why do I have to wait? Am I supposed to be afraid of these spooks or what? Why is James Woods afraid of a bunch of women with strollers?

>They’re generous and hospitable and I found them very pleasant people.
>Author: Omar Alomari

Im so fucking sorry user

Swedes really can't catch a break no matter where they move.

Has there ever been an example of a society that brought in a lot of foreigners and those foreigners didn't try to impose their will? Looking at this I just don't see these people following the "American" way of life.

Wtf, why is he so racist?

OOGA BOOGA
WHERE DA WHITE XMAS AT?

? it's a public safety handbook handed out to all the state employee's on SOMALI culture.. around page 21 . it talks about how the police needs to treat them special . And around page 27 talks all about female genital mutilation for a good 5 pages.

I honestly can't even remember the last time I saw a hijab/burkha in my town.
We have like a billion Eastern Europeans though, mostly Polish.

serbia and montenegro before the name change

come to good ol' southern boy Nashville, it's full as fuck with various dumbfuck middle easterners that got planted here in the mid 1990s by bill clinton. Every shitty retail job now is dominated by pakis and kurds.

Yup. The fuckin jews took root in Minnesota a long time ago.

Nah you're gonna do what we say or we're gonna hang you with your own intestines. Faggot shitlib.

Also...WE

The fact that the most Swedish state in the US also happens to have the most Somalis tells me that Swedes are genetic cucks for them.

kys

Syrians from Syria

Teenagers shouldn't have jobs. They should be studying, exercising, socializing, attending church and helping their family. Adults NEED the fucking jobs to survive. Teenagers don't.

This comes from a person living in a country wher all fast food and discount store jobs are filled by teenager. Due to wage laws allowing companies to pay teenagers half of what they are required to pay adults.

makes me wonder how many of these niggers jump on the "muh ancestors were slaves, I want gibs you white devils" train

This could literally be any European city.

Americans have it easy, as it seems to be limited to Minnesota only?

They are. Theyre the most niggardly people in europe. First they had viKANGZ raping burning and looting now they have mudslimes. WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEEEEIT

>goes to the mall
>complains about the prices
>eats sushi and goes to gamestop for his vidya supply
I may eat sushi myself but at least I make my own shit instead of spending hundreds out the ass for like 20 bucks of good food.
Same thing for GameStop. How could you support those faggots? I literally do the amazon bait and switch on them, and relish their lack of sales.

see google.com/search?q=gamestop stock&oq=gamestop stock , and if you're wondering why it's because the ceo makes fun of the employees, the prices are terrible and one can get better deals just about anywhere else.
So don't start up with this "shit's too expensive" narrative. It's not because people are getting gypped, they always have been. It's because nothing is really quality anymore there, and certainly not worth neglecting competitors. It's also not "fun" anymore.

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE READY TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

Why doesn't pol start making a /traitors/ general?

In it we could research who the individuals are that are funding the (((elected))), along with the politicians too, that are making these traitorous policies just so they can stay in power and wealth. We seem to have all the pieces... almost real-time intel, decentralized individuals worldwide, weaponized autism.

We make a rolling list.

People can choose the best way to (legally, but of course) remove their influence from the West permanently.

Imagine what just a few brave men could achieve for the future of our children with a little guile and the right names.

They would go to the West if it were for gibs, plus when everyone says homeless love the West coast because of the weather. Can you imagine going from African desert and heat to cold and snow?

Anyways, Obama did the same with illegal kids, he sent 60K throughout all fifty states.

Schooling should end at 14. After that, apprenticeship, working, a select few should go to college.

It gets better user . tell the cops not to bring K-9 units . " dogs are impure " and never question people in front of their neighbors.. DO YOU or I have this privilege ?
> No Officer you can not bring your dog near my car
> Take your shoes off before entering my house officer

Somali's are desperately enthralled by Norwegian culture. Hence why they decamp to Oslo during the summer, and seek out the might Minnesota Viking in the US.

irish to usa - we assmilated bretty gud

You have been to Minnesota? Did you like it here?

In the US we're paid the same if we're 16, the required age to work. I used to wave signs when I was 14 for $10/hour. Pretty damn decent pay a few hours on the weekend.