imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 13
>DeZ mil airport hit by ISIS suicide bomb & SVBIED after Chechens speaking Russian wearing Ru uniforms managed to enter
>Govt forces make final preparations for 2nd assault on Bukamal, heavy shelling of the city ongoing
>SAA led by Tigers liberated 30km towards Bukamal, hit IS positions SE of Mayadin, liberate several villages and hilltops after fierce battles
>Large number of SAA reinforcements headed to assist Tigers in Mayadin to Bukamal op
>SAA capture key town of Douma in Hama in surprise offensive
>RuAf carry out 20+ airstrikes in Hama/Idlib provinces, targeting HTS positions and bases with combination of fuel-air and high-explosive bombs
>AMAQ claims ISIS forces killed many fighters from the SDF near Umar Oil Fields in rural DeZ
>Bahrain blames Iran for ‘terrorist sabotage’ of oil pipeline that exploded in N. region of the country
>KSA calls for emergency Arab League meeting over ‘Iran’s interference'
>KSA ‘to reopen’ Yemen airports/seaports, asked UN to send experts to ports in Houthi areas to discuss ways to make sure weapons can’t be smuggled in
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ansarullahinfo
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/160015-171112-police-have-enough-evidence-to-charge-netanyahu-with-bribery-over-gifts-report
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
google.com.eg/search?ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=boatch&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=a0sKWrnZIpaCgAfTopBw
theintercept.com/2017/11/13/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-mbs/
video-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/23276471_130053381047474_6565075408511827968_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=021fd46353ec747aaebe0b0e3ffdd606&oe=5A0A7C27
tagesschau.de/ausland/syrien-luftangriff-141.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to ignore retards and shitposting

I WISH ISAAM WAS ALIVE

Anyone have an archive of the videos this guy uploaded?
twitter.com/ansarullahinfo

He died for our sins.

Dont we all. You always bring the feels at night, its getting hard to handle

>bongroach is drunk and won't be able to go up the stairs ,
Good one op

>Police have enough evidence to charge Netanyahu with bribery over gifts: report

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/160015-171112-police-have-enough-evidence-to-charge-netanyahu-with-bribery-over-gifts-report

I don't remember laying mines in Syria being one of my misdeeds

Whats the relationship between Syria and stairs?
SYRIA
STAIRS
Cross out all the letters used twice and you get :
YTS
Y= Your
T= Tiger
S= Suheil

>white shirt
>white text

GENIUS

fucking anti-semitic Israeli judicial

How do you currently understand the situation between saudis/israel/usa and russia/syria/iran/iraq?

With these two groups creeping into what could be larger conflict I'm curious what you think of these alliances and why you support or reject them.

Can jew arrested in israel plead anti semitism?

What sort of retard uses a bread box?

You think Drumpf will do it?

> US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman says President Donald Trump will keep his promise to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem al-Quds, indicating that Washington recognizes the city as the capital of Israel.

hm..I'm a diamond

>WHEN YOU SEE GAINS BUT THEN REMEMBER THAT ISSAM IS DED

how significant would that actually be?

>Shirt

>id
>03845
WHAT DID Q MEAN BY THIS
+++
WOKE , WHAT DID THE OP MEAN BY THIS
BONGROACH + /X/ + /SG/ + Q +BEING DRUNK AND LURKING /CBTS/ =???????
I WILL ROLL A JOINT FOR THIS ,,,,, Q +++

S U C C I N C T
U
C
C
I
N
C
T

I still haven't found any lyrics for this song feels bad man
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

>what's the bongroach (((real))) porpuse ?
(((Or is Q...)))
Q (The Beast? Fight hate by throwing love and prayers at it??),
Palantir (Iron Eagle?),
Figlianore (Godfather III),
Tay (Alice to be saved from Hate?),
Sophia (Snow White?),
Singularity?
Ethereum?

How many sentient AI's are there?

Who is (((Q)))?

on side news
no Spagetthi in Russia for World cup, Ikea didn't allow it

james bond reference?

They try building the th*rd temple (again) and then god smites them (again)

#
Iiiiiiis that why Lion-O (Q turned) was shown to me?

I paused for my computer to be shut down if I wasn't supposed to have done that... It didn't, so I did.

Very, it will push more arabs to the anti-Zionist camp of removing Israel from the map and will weaken the Jordanian-Egyptian camp that want to recognise a two state solution (which has almost no support by the average arab).

Most fun TNG character

Who's really the """ arab""" )))baathist((( ??? Did any time hedtms confirmed that he's in fact ((((((((lebanronnes))))))))?! How can you not trust him while Saudi Arabic 4d chess baiting iran into demorbanizing the Lebanon government over hizaballah ??? +++ (((troy)))
(((Triopmenly))) = freedom ??
Q+++++

This guy's right
Saved the series long enough for me to get to see some actually good episodes amidst the sea of averageness of the series

>What sort of retard uses a bread box?

I use a nice, hand-carved wooden bread box from the 1920s. It's one of the last fully functional bits of the original kitchen furnishings in the house (originally built for my great-granddad).

True. Q Episodes were the greatest.

How do you prevent this from happening on Militarymaps? It crashes my computer every time.

I've been forced to follow Djihadmaps instead and my mental healthy has taken a hit as a result.

Fucking this
Based leaf

So wait, what is pic related?

4d x m-16 = me

The whole point of the bag is to prevent it from getting exposed to air, so a bread box exposes it to more air.

>mfw r/t_d actually believes this

I'm torn because T_D is a great source of gettin my jollies, but their cancer is pervasive. They need to be banished to >>

Why do you want to prevent bread from being exposed to air? Unless you have a lot of airflow (which you won't in a closed box) it has no effect on staling.

Bags increase the risk of condensation which makes bread go mouldy.

globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com

And if they both suck which one of the two is the lesser evil? What's the best map service aside from militarymaps?

Posting good gif as thanks in advance.

/x/ is based.

This place is getting worse than /ptg/ with all the off-topic and reddit-tier posting.

> Bags increase the risk of condensation which makes bread go mouldy.
Bags also have the use by date, unless you bake your own bread, you dont need your antique bread box.

Iron Eagle??? >>>I think this other excellent user solved it a few threads back, especially with today's LdR post from Q.
Photo is highly relevant. IronEagle at the top of R crest
ARAB BAATHIST = BONGROACH
BONG ... ROACH ... ROACH ... BONG
RONG BOACH ??
WHATS A BOACH AND WHYS ITZ WRONG ?
ACCORDING TO BOACH IS A MISSPILING OF BYATCH WHICH IS BITCH
BONGROACH IS A WRONG BITCH , EVERY TIME HE TRIES TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT TELL HIM HE HE'S A WRONG BITCH HE PROLLY THINKS /X/ IS BASED AS WELL

I think this whole thing can be put to rest as something that started out as "real" as several of those retards thought and turned into mainly trolls trolling trolls. I lurked there on Saturday and came to the conclusion. I seriously believe that 70 to 85 percent of the posters in those threads are now just trolling each other thinking that they are pulling off the troll to end all trolls.
This interaction shows this, and I don't think it should ever be mentioned again.

>he even had to enter the thread to see if it was bullshit
You could see it from a mile away

Maher sacked? True?

Proof
>proof
Proof
Q++++((("""Arab baathist"""")))))
google.com.eg/search?ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=boatch&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=a0sKWrnZIpaCgAfTopBw

This thread if full of shitposts and no one is helping. Fuck you all.

Too bad the Jordanian king is a cuck and will bend over for them

> Israel is threatening they will cut Jordan's water deal if they dont open their embassy again. The Israeli embassy was closed 3 months ago after an Israeli soldier killed 2 jordanian civilians

trust only hohol maps.

shut up wrong bitch

At first to them it wasn't though, and seemingly to many of them it's still real, but as the troll presence grew it's starting to eat itself with irony. Some of them on Saturday were saying each post was one prayer, and by throwing random punctuation {l}ike tis they would confuse the "bots" they are convinced are spamming them.

>Bags also have the use by date

You can't tell if your bread is stale or mouldy? Do you not buy fresh bread? Can you not plan ahead?

Anyway use by dates aren't magic, for most foods the gold standard for setting them are sensory panels, i.e. groups of ordinary people being asked if the food still looks / smells / tastes appetising. They're guesstimates for something any human being should be able to tell with their own senses (and be more accurate since he's dealing with a particular bit of food rather than a general class).

t. worked in food science

What do you need m8?

eh

Help with the maps. Militarymaps overdrives every time and I don't know which other live maps to trust.

Nvm, I'm reading your posts

so when do the chinese move in for the rebuilding phase?

its only when that happens will i believe syria is saved, the tiddlywinks are about as safe a human shield as youll find besides israelis themselves.
theyll slaughter yanks, russians, french, arabs etc but i dont think theyre quite ready to deal with chinese nationalists who wouldnt care less if israel is glass or not

There's just not as much going on these days my leaf. The war is winding down. We've already discussed all the current happenings. Want to theorize for the 100th time about what is going to happen to Rojava? Relax and have bant a bit. The ME will heat up soon enough.

AS I SAID TRUST (N)0 (((ONE))
Q

aaand another intercept article about MBS.
theintercept.com/2017/11/13/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-mbs/

> The war is winding down.
Fuck off, a third of Syria is still occupied by terrorists. Kurdish terrorists control 80% of Syria's oil.

I'm really butthurt that hasn't wasn't able to seize the eastern bank of the river with all the oil fields.

Every time I look at a map I'm in pyschological pain as I imagine the "democratic" fighters drinking all the oil while the opportunity for an easy flanking position for SAA is dying every day.

(((LIES)))

>TRUST (N)0 (((ONE))
Link? Who is he?

Why are the UK BBC News reporting NOW about that Raqqa IS deal with SDF and Coalition as their LEAD story.

Every inch shall be liberated

Hohol maps are slow to update, but I still use it more because it's not really too bad. Tbqh I don't really use them much, I use the Twitter links in the OP and a few other sources that are posted here daily. Watanisy is a good one to follow. Southfront doesn't do too bad but it's limited clicks before they want gibs.
Al-Masdar has daily map updates, and Muraselon is a little slower but not bad either.
Hope this helps

Many users here dont want President Assad to attack the kurdish terrorists in the yellow on the map. They want Assad to be a cuck and bend over and give the kurds an autonomy they dont deserve.

it's fucking over, we can see it on m-16.
their style is known now and should they keep it up they'd get mocked and parodied relentlessly.
Without a real basis on at least something one cannot hold any kind of general on Sup Forums without gettign washed away eventually

It's just shitposting, don't pay it any mind

no, most just say it's a more likely scenario

You understand this because youre Arab, the faggot fuckers here dont because they secretly support kurdish autonomy

Won't happen

The problem is many fuckers here are OK with kurdish autonomy in Syria.

Don't listen to this fucker either, he's full of shit and can't accept the reality of a political situation. 90 percent of /sg/ wants to see the Kurds destroyed, we post dead kurds and do anti-kurdish editions all of the time.

This doesn't mean I'm wrong. There will be a new offensive soon, I'm sure, but the glory days are over. The heavy urban combat is over.
Absolutely not, but we all understand the SAA can't move against the SDF until the US is less committed. I suspect diplomacy and skirmishes to be the majority of happenings on that front.

Night phamz
Don't let Q bite you

I think we have a different understanding what
>are OK
means.

I'm not OK that Issam is dead but welp

thanks user.

Kurd posting disappeared almost overnight after the pesh got BTFO in Iraq. It was beautiful. Honestly it almost broke me for a few weeks there. Every third fucker here was a meme flag, kurdposting commie faggot.

Np

Only a faggot will accept a political situation in Syria and giving less than 7% of the population (the kurdish terrorists) any sort of autonomy.
If it wasnt for the US, the kurds wont be on that map.
Only a faggot makes deals with terrorists.

Who cares about kurds. They could become independent and Syria would barely lose any GDP as they live in a small, poor area with next to no oil.

Why aren't you more worried about Kurds becoming overshadowed by Arab SDF? Can you imagine for a second how difficult it would be to deal with a new ISIS with full US support and with this strategic position?

hnnnnnngggggg

> Who cares about kurds. They could become independent and Syria would barely lose any GDP
Fuck off, go discuss some gay Canadian shit on tumblr if this is your mentality.

Bullshit, you're either larping as the Arab Baathist to bait him or you're fucking high. During the day it was a fuck up the Kurds fest, threads were going so fast and everyone was celebrating. Go through the archives if you aren't full of shit

>Why aren't you more worried about Kurds becoming overshadowed by Arab SDF? Can you imagine for a second how difficult it would be to deal with a new ISIS with full US support and with this strategic position?
yeah, just no. the point about SDF is that they are mostly Kurds despite other claims

Based burger. Youre right, kurdish supporters are common here on /sg/ , some are even regulars.
You can easily spot the kurdish shills, they always push for a (((political))) solution with them but want to kill all other rebels/terrorist groups.

I'm about 7 hours late, but have you guys seen the video from the Syrian market that got bombed?

video-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/23276471_130053381047474_6565075408511827968_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=021fd46353ec747aaebe0b0e3ffdd606&oe=5A0A7C27

Yes, but you(Assad) can't just rush in and start the genocide. He has to play it cool for a while till they lose their umbrella of US protection. Patience is required on the Kurdish front, military strength should be flexed against HTS and co for now. The good burgers will lose interest soon enough, they have enough sympathy now though.
The situation in Iraq helped greatly though, the kurdshits showed their true colors to their commie western fan boys.

the one near a Leppo? Atareb.
tagesschau.de/ausland/syrien-luftangriff-141.html
German news brought a
>muh ebil Syria/Russia
article about it

I was here most days during the mornings(burger time). The level of kurd posters leading up to the (((referendum))) was out of control, as soon as it failed and the Pesh got BTFO they retreated. I don't know what you think I'm saying, I know the true /SG/ has always been anti-Kurd, I'm just saying the brigade was strong for a few weeks there.

Im worried if he goes against the HTS next he will lose Turkey. But still, for now his priority is ISIS terrorists. If I was the Syrian govt, id start getting my spies to work on moving the population against the kurdish invaders in Raqqa and other cities.