Sup Forums redpill me on Roy Moore rape accusations

Sup Forums redpill me on Roy Moore rape accusations

I have been away for three weeks with a move and a new job.

These accusations seem blatantly bullshitty to me but I'm sure Sup Forums knows what's actually up

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall
youtube.com/watch?v=85mDyWCgHy0&list=PLE-5NtTW6z0pdlSRbDaCpaV6-9pxbXwE6
youtube.com/watch?v=wFWDGTVYqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=F3MB2W1DKHM
youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo
archive.is/4mmr6
intelius.com/people-search/Beverly-Y-Nelson/AL
intelius.com/people-search/Jo anne-Lagat/AL
intelius.com/people-search/Greg-Lagat/AL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no evidence
trump had what, 13 women come out toward november saying he raped them? they even got on tv. "he was like an octopus" etc
and then they all disappeared as hillary clinton conceded the election
it's an opportune climate with all these hollywood jews and homosexuals to re-launch the democrat party sex abuse trick
but so far it isn't working against judge moore

THE REDPILL IS WE REPUBLICANS WERE PEDOS ALL ALONG

I'm gonna blue pill you son

4 women accuse of him sexual assault/molestation, with 30 people backing up their stories

He denies it

1 woman accuses him of him trying to rape her when he gave her a ride home from a restaurant she worked at as a waitress. Roy Moore signed her yearbook as "Roy Moore DA" and put the name of the restaurant she worked at below it.

Roy Moore claims he's never met this woman or been to that restaurant.

Roy Moore was well known in his town as a guy who creeped on teenage girls and was even banned from his local mall, confirmed by local police and lawyers.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall

You're supporting a known sexual predator who has been preying on teenage girls for years now.

dumb dixie dunce who dug himself deeper.

Pic related. Another attempt to move the publics rape suspecion spotlight off of (((elites))) and onto white male goyim.

#metoo is another such example and Louis CK playing with his peeny in front of some women who consensually watched.

Lol
If you support Trump pedophilia is good now, catch up

no evidence
as though false rape claims have never been made
imagine waiting 30 years for the most politically-opportune time to make one

Picture of what he wrote in her yearbook

She also has said she is willing to testify under oath in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Roy Moore was asked if he would as well, and made no comment.

Its bullshit lies from the dnc and rnc to stop a Trumpist candidate.

Rnc is butthurt because their establishment turd got flushed and the dnc want to distract from Hollywood’s scandals

Roy Moore molested me when I was in the womb and if you say anything to the contrary you're a shitlord and your career must end.

Don't get me wrong, I can read and write cursive but that chicken scratch is just awful. What on earth does that writing even say?

>LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE CIS SCUM

Yeah, take your fake rape accusations and shove them, far-left GOPe stooge.

of course she's willing to testify under oath
why wouldn't she be

oh wow he wrote a note in my shit wow he totally raped me hey ladies hear my cry

it will NEVER fucking happen in a court of law. this is dirty politics at best. WHERE DID THE TRUMP RAPE ACCUSERS GO

It says:

>To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say "Merry Christmas"
>Roy Moore D.A.
>Olde Hickory House

This girl was 16 at the time and Roy Moore was 29 when he wrote this in her yearbook. Olde Hickory House is the restaurant she worked at.

How do you explain that he was banned from his local mall for creeping on teenage girls, and local police confirm it?

It says Merry Christmas. Why would he sign a yearbook Merry Christmas if he was going to rape her later.

Roy Moore broke the “half plus seven” rule and will now burn in the fiery pits of hell.

why should i explain it? how about you explain it, faggot, given the facts available?

None of the sexual allegations should even matter compared to this.

This is someone who literally thinks 9-11 was gods way of punishing America for its gays. To be in a position of power and to say it and mean it is scarier. But the fact that he could have done those things is weird and twisted. People who are so against something because of god is usually up to some shady shit.

Because he is a sexual predator with a penchant for teenage girls

can you prove he was banned from the local mall?

You can't because you are a lynch mob. You start mass hysteria based off accusations from women, and then you lynch men over it. You did this to black men in the 60s, now you are doing it to all men in the year 2000. You are the lynch mob, you are the KKK. How does it feel?

YEEEEEE HAW!
youtube.com/watch?v=85mDyWCgHy0&list=PLE-5NtTW6z0pdlSRbDaCpaV6-9pxbXwE6
youtube.com/watch?v=wFWDGTVYqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=F3MB2W1DKHM

you're a faggot. Sexual assault allegations, though they are likely untrue in this case, are much worse than some verbal diarrhea about 9/11 coming out of an Alabama hick.

ok, that's your conclusion. and in spite of this look how far he's come. so pray tell - what do i need to explain?

If the allegations are true, then Roy Moore got my vote.

You could only wish you could rape the bitches this guy got

provide evidence, reddit
just for the sake of the discussion. not for me. i do believe homosexuals should be met with the worst fate ever. but to buttress your point, post the quote. do not post a jerry falwell quote

please tell me that's one of them

he was wrong. God's punishment for the gays was Omar "Holy War on the Dance Floor" Mateen

Could be true. But the timing of this and the claim that it's been common knowledge makes it suspect. If it was common knowledge, how did it not come out sometime in the past 40 years of his political career?

Because he is Christian Alabamian, and for him it was NOT going to be rape...just expression of LOVE.....Southern Style

>This girl was 16 at the time
So?
16 is of legal age in Alabama.

they're trying to slide Sen. Robert Menendez scandal and lawsuit

>media makes up exaggerated story to take down frontrunner
>drums up fake controversy over nothing

There's nothing wrong with it. the media is turning nothing into something. He never even had sex with anyone.

Bamafag reporting in.

The timing of this and the fact it has stayed hidden so long is suspicious.

That said, there is evidence starting to pile up that needs to either be proven or disproven. He has not been accused of rape - only improper sexual advances. Still bad and disqualifying if proven true - there's no point in having principles if you abandon them whenever it suits you. At this point it is still mostly he said/she said, but there is still time before the election.

I can't decide which is worse - the allegations being true and having a pedophile as a Republican candidate for Senate, or the allegations being false and the media having power to ruin the reputation of anyone they disagree with with fabricated evidence.

> thinks ((New Yorker)) a legitimate source...

Seems Legit

yeah checked but let's be serious
it's a smear campaign and even the seeds in bama recognize this

>That said, there is evidence starting to pile up that needs to either be proven or disproven.

No, it needs to be proven. There is no reason he should have to stop his entire campaign and start trying to prove to everyone he didn't rape young girls 30 years ago. Do you want to start doing that right now? Or when you are in your 60s?

INNOCENT until proven guilty, not the other way around.

He doesn't need to disprove every claim, just show some of them are completely fabricated and it all comes apart.

For example, the Gadsden mall claims. These should be easily disproven if false.

I don't know what /pol is worried about. 28% of Alabama voters say they will vote for him BECAUSE he is a kiddie fucker.
That's what they DO down there, you know.
And all you care about is your guy wins, so why cry about the sullied honor of an old, syphilis scarred whore like Roy Moore?
Let Mitch the Turtle worry about the cocksucker.

>These should be easily disproven if false.

It's not easy to disprove anything from 30 years ago. The press is creating a situation where he can't campaign because he has to address allegations that may or may not be false. To take that kind of time would be a mistake. He need to start going after Dough Jones and the people that did this. This is all completely hearsay and the story shouldn't have been published without proof.

Hey we're not hayseeds down here! We just have a nigger and trailer park infestation!

>political games are played that involves the police department and big construction interest
Your side has no creditibility to be making these accusations.

Wait so.......why would you save an endearing note of a person that attempted to rape you?

Senate campaign committee head is now saying that if Moore wins, they should refuse to seat him.
This is going to be entertaining as fuck, me boys.
The GOP is eating it's babies!

Confirmed by local police and residents

is there paperwork saying that?

Because it's written in her high school yearbook, it's not a note

Ok? yet again, it's got the person that raped and threatened you. Why would you hold on to it?

No, because they know its bullshit tactics from the left.

That Mongoloid Jewess looks very butthurt about the lack of German cock in her rectum.

I guess Moores lawyer can ask her that in the deposition of that lawsuit he's going to file.
Any.
Day.
Now.

meanwhile not 1 witness comes forward about pizzagate hmmmm

Apparently he raped and killed a 13 yo girl 40 years ago.

I thought it was 27 kids under 18? Didn't he bury them in a mall? Some guy that was a sheriff told my cousin, then my cousin told me.

He's completely done based on the interview he gave to Hannity. It was fucking embarrassing. No idea what was going through his mind when he was answering those questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo

On newest accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s facebook she liked The Saucy Redhead, a kosher catering company in LA. archive.is/4mmr6
Why does a women in Alabama like a kosher catering company across the country? Because it is owned by Betsy Davis, the same Betsy Davis who claims Leigh Corfman told her about being touched by Moore 40 years ago. What are the chances this woman is friends with both women who now accuse Moore of assaulting them? Betsy Davis is interested in politics and supports gay marriage and highspeed rail, I wonder which party she works with?
In addition to the above, Beverly Nelson is divorced also likes two bipolar pages and a mental illness page, that might be related to her son. She also likes Fifthy Shades of Grey, Kim Kardashian, Amber West and tons of animal and fat girl pages.

Learn to read, faggot. Confirmed by a record store clerk.

dindu nuffin

that is not proof, do you know what proof is? of course not, you didn't need proof when you lynched young black men in the 60s.

Wherever you go, you must also lynch.

The new one has Gloria Allred representing her. That's everything I needed to hear to know that this is fake and gay as fuck.

they shouldn't have involved Gloria Allred.

it completely destroys her credibility to be seen with such a vampire piece of shit.

>TFW you don't even care if it's true, as long as he keeps causing liberal asspain

intelius.com/people-search/Beverly-Y-Nelson/AL

Beverly Young Nelson is a fictious entity a fake name the bitch doesn't exist, 2 are Killary supporters' aka lesbian satanic pedophile staff member and the other is a paid off shill with a fed story that has so many hole sin it its laughable. Also the Gadsen Mall is fake news

Fake news the "local" police refute the fake story....He was never banned at the mall and fake news by imaginary non-existen non residents of Alabama is a crime, its called slander and libel

intelius.com/people-search/Jo anne-Lagat/AL

intelius.com/people-search/Greg-Lagat/AL

Non existent fabricated sources