Tell me 3 new books to buy

On A mazon right now and my finger is itchy. First 3 doubloons Checked I will buy the book. (obviously on serious suggestions will be accepted)

My tastes are Culture of Critique, Decline of the West, White Identity, Alien Nation, White Girl Bleed A Lot

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Justin-Trudeau-Natural-Huguette-Young/dp/1459735722/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1510622317&sr=8-7&keywords=Justin Trudeau
amazon.co.uk/Friendly-Fire-Secret-Between-Allies/dp/1840189967/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510622921&sr=1-1&keywords=1840189967
12byzantinerulers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UNO_ps8emmk
amazon.com/Welfare-Nations-James-Bartholomew/dp/1939709911?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=1939709911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Birds of Prey,
by wilbur smith

self bump

amazon.com/Justin-Trudeau-Natural-Huguette-Young/dp/1459735722/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1510622317&sr=8-7&keywords=Justin Trudeau

Lena Dunham, not that kind of girl

thank you for suggestion, will check out all suggestions. oh and if you write the word d u b s the system says you're spam

George Lincoln Rockwell, White Power.

I said serious suggestions only

dammit i wanted d oubles cuz i am very tempted on this one

The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee
by Sarah Silverman

it will enlighten you you shitlord

Bad Feminist
by Roxane Gay

The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo
by Amy Schumer

What happened
By Hillary Rodham Clinton

Weeeeeeww enjoy OP

You Can't Touch My Hair: And Other Things I Still Have to Explain
by Phoebe Robinson

wtf, u do realize shitlord is a compliment for me?

Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
by Sheryl Sandberg

Well then shitlord, enjoy reading hildawgs book

The Fat Girl's Guide to Life
by Wendy Shanker

thats what i love about football, really reccomend it, really nice book, about why we love football

amazon.co.uk/Friendly-Fire-Secret-Between-Allies/dp/1840189967/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1510622921&sr=1-1&keywords=1840189967

bro you're killin me with this shit lol

Lost to The West, by Lars Brownworth

But if you end up buying something else, try the related (and free) podcast series: 12 Byzantine Rulers - The History of The Byzantine Empire
12byzantinerulers.com/

SIEGE is all a white person in a post-Rockwell world needs.

nigger 22

The Art of Scrummaging: A History, a Manual and a Law Dissertation on the Rugby Scrum - A Rugby Scrum Thesis
by Enrique (TOPO) Rodriguez

For a new liberty - Murray rothbard

Fuck yes another and I've given an actually good book this time

and there we have it

WINNER

no, i said serious only (hillary?) and i should have said, socio-political only, no sports

buying the Rothbard. shit better be good

is this about fuckin libertarianism motherfucker??

OP isn't going to deliver, what a faggot

Revolution by Russell Brand :^)

hahahah yes

Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic
by Alison Bechdel

you fucker.

I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
by Malala Yousafzai

hey Strayabro, are you actually into all these books? You know A LOT of feminist books...

This one:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNO_ps8emmk

Living History
by Hillary Rodham Clinton

Also Mein Kampf

top kek

stupid ISIS should have double tapped her

It is, it turned me into an ancap and it's very readable. Though I haven't revisited since becoming white nationalist (still an ancap too though).

HA WINNER except I already own it

These are just from lists on good reads "Memoirs by women" and "books by funny women"
I knew they'd be full of shit

Go buy books from someone who owns a bookstore you incredoulous faggot

i dunno man...ok deal is a deal. i'll get it used

Thinking in Pictures: My Life with Autism
by Temple Grandin

Yes, subtitle: The Libertarian Manifesto

i don't think you know what "incredulous" means

Yeah - well I have it on audio with the narration done by Darth Vader! My kids love it.

Autistic blessings and Bipolar me.: A Frank and Brutally Honest Diary of a Mother with Bipolar and Her Two Autistic Boys
by E.J. Plows

Advanced Mantrapping

>buy books.
Getta load of this faggot.

>Advanced Mantrapping
holy shit that looks fucking fantastic actually...thought it was a faggotry manual...

Turner Diares!

why would you shit up the thread with some faggot picture? do you like looking at penises?

already own

you're on fire.
but not one d ubs

Czech'ed and kek'd
Late capitalism Ernest mandel

Ha, the author, Ragnar Benson has a ton of cool /k/ tier books

Very pleb tier. Read hegel

The Foundation for Exploration

I actually own that shit. Girlfriend thought he was so intelligent when that came out. I mean some of his stuff makes sense. An apple in Britain get picked in one country, cleaned in another, stickered in another, and sold somewhere else. His issue is oil consumption. But it's just retarded that a country can't be more industrially independent. That's a lot of wasted human effort.

roll again and which one?

what? I got 2 gets. Hillary clinton and the art of
scrummaging

he's absolutely right about the obscenity of oil consumption but he's such an unbearable libshit it ruins it

clinton--I said serious only
My bad i should have specified socio-political subjects only

Do you know where you are?

FUCK OFF SHILL

The Rising Tide of Color by Goddard.

The strange death of Europe
Douglas Murray

Sup Forums apparently?
fag

now you're starting to be serious

no doubloons, but noted.

Adios, America! Ann Coulter

"Silent Invasion: How China is turning Australia into a puppet state"
When it comes out

already got it
what other Coulter would you recommend? that was my first and only so far

Plenty of good books you can read for free.

Try:

The Revolt Against Civilization

Negroes in Negroland

China or Soros?

Ill take it as a win. China.

i like owning books. bibliophile. and after the coming Great Collapse, i will have hardcopy books with which to teach the new generations
i'm only half joking.

nah m8 nice try

The Chinese government pressured an Australian publisher to drop the book and it did. The Chinese are afraid of what impact it will have on Australian opinion.

did not know that. pathetic. Oz is trying SO HARD to join the rest of the West in the Great Decline

People are waking up. Even the SJW cucks who love Muslim dick don't like the Chinese. There is already a shift in popular thinking and many people want to lynch our corrupt politicians. We are just lucky that we arent land locked like Germany or we would have got our 1 million for sure.

i've seen cucking going on down there that would make swedes envious. do you think there's enough testosterone, national pride, white pride and supportive women for Oz to stop a mud invasion even a slow one? I heard you no longer send sandnigger boats to New Guinea camps

amazon.com/Welfare-Nations-James-Bartholomew/dp/1939709911?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=1939709911

>Welfare-Nations-James-Bartholomew
no d ubs, but Noted.

Island by Aldous Huxley. Probably not your taste but interesting nevertheless.

Also Slaughterhouse-five and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Rural and remote areas are still 99.9% Aussie but the cities are fucked. As for the boats we send them to Manus. Also as for the cucking, America often takes refugees that we refuse. You guys took 200 we didnt want at the start of the year. We're pretty good with illegal migrants its the legal ones that are fucking us at the moment.

Huxley is a giant, beyond poltical borders, will look into it
the Vonnegut I read years ago same with Cuckoos

Incerto series

that bad already for the cities? when did that happen? jesus I thot I was going to have to run Down Under when my country inevitably collapses and now you're saying it's fucked there too?

can i migrate to Oz or do you have to be an illiterate unskilled useless hostile sand nigger to get in, like Canada?