How fucked is he?

How fucked is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/11/13/what-to-do-about-george-takei-fans-struggle-to-stand-by-the-embattled-star-trek-icon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh my is he fucked

He's probably being fucked right at this very moment. That's what happens when you're a hypersexual faggot.

As fucked as all the asses he's raped over the years.

I hope they jail this fucking faggot.

George "The Tokyo Groper" Takei

oh my
Oh my
OH MY
>pretty fuck'd

The left loves him, he'll get away with it and say someone made it up after the Stern episode aired, we won't hear shit about him in a week. Screen cap this, I'm right.

I heard they wanted to take his rectal temperature and lost the thermometer.

Are any sponsors dropping him or anything like that? it seems like the majority of people are just defending him.

Does he even have any sponsors?

I hated this chink and the nigger whore in the original trek. His irrelevant ass is going to get rekt.

Anally

Hmmm, sounds like rape to me.

George "Yellow Fever" Takei

Not at all. He'll just come out as trans and all will be forgiven.

And muslim just in case.

> The confusion among his fans appeared to grow after Takei posted a tweet, and then deleted it, in which he blamed Russian bots for amplifying the assault allegations through social media"
Russia did it!

He would have had to actually done something since being the faggot from Star Trek

>Oh no, no, no

Is this really the way this guy talks?

didnt yall already see this coming?

The guy is in his 80's, how amazing would it be for him to see all his wealth be taken away before then dieing of age related AIDS.

he is a gay asian male. he will be fine. if anything, he will be championed as brave and strong.

he really blamed russian bots?

Kek

in so many words. Claimed the bots kept his name near the top of the feeds
mercurynews.com/2017/11/13/what-to-do-about-george-takei-fans-struggle-to-stand-by-the-embattled-star-trek-icon/

>How fucked is he?
He is already a faggot sodomite who swallows others mens semen so how much more degenerate do you think he can be?

He blamed "Russian bots" for these accusations. You can't even make this shit up.

I don't care what happens to him to be honest. I don't care about any of this sexual assault stuff really. If anything, all the recent bandwagon sex and rape allegations over things as harmless as flirting have made me numb to the word "rape." My compassion is gone. I just don't care. Maybe that was (((their))) goal.

WHAT?

What a nutjob.

More than his victims, lucky to be still alive in ohter times he would be burning like a burrito on gasoline

>says he didn't do anything
>blames the Russians

really makes you think.

I am sure he would hate that..

Whatever sponsors he had? Gone.

Have you ever heard him speak off besides star trek? I absolutely believe he said it that way.

literally the trump effect at work

Very.

He's always come off like a creep and a weirdo. He was obviously projecting and "protesting too much" with all his criticisms of Trump's alleged sexual behavior. Takei is a first class creep. No one will take him seriously now.

George "drug a guy" Takei

Any word on whether him and Wil Wheaton got it on?

I hope this clown burns

gonna need a rundown

> gonna need a rubdown
OH MY

What's the story. what did the chink do?

Hes gay and chink. He'll be fine.

Probably nothing, but a guy claimed he sexually assaulted him.

And since he's a huge anti-Trump virtue-signalling cuck, it's hilarious.

He's fucked. In lefty circles the mere accusation of being a witch is enough to have him dragged into the town square and burned.

Precisely. To dampen the blows that they know are coming. Weaponized roasties conflating an awkward flirting attempt with child rape. Don’t worry, roasties will get their reckoning too.

Wouldn’t he probably enjoy prison?

Something like this?
> I wonder if it gets me banned

I legitimately care but there's no substantial proof against takei, of course hes shown predatory behavior like that random fans dick he grabbed and sucked, there's still no proof against him for the particular instance in question.

I hate the guy and he's even the type that pushes "victims first" propaganda where the burden of proof in rape is upon the accused to disprove, which makes the left's defense of him ironic but either way, he's still not got any proof to levy against him so I'm simply not passing judgement.

Being accused falsely is career and life damaging, George is a dick but having experienced false accusations I don't pass judgement or say so.

The 'everybody gets raped in prison' middle school meme. Lives on insecurity and hostile weakness. Kept alive by gay dudes who want to fantasise about being locked up with a bunch of guys.
Suburban shitlord gtfo

He's like 80, prob few more years left.

You're sick

Is that the amazing atheist?