Can we have an honest discussion about young anons?

How do you propose we old fucks red pill the younger generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_V-5syG_YA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Gen Z is already W O K E.

I'm talking to many older guys and they basically agree with the notion that something is fucking wrong with society.

The holohoax as a starting point might be too radical of an idea in order to enter the fragile young mind.

Lead by example, but don't indoctrinate

Would you like the truth? I'm 20 and have been on Sup Forums for almost a decade.

Not at all. The edgier the better.

Like I said I'm doing my best but I dont want to come off as too agressive. Entering a young mind and giving him freedom to think for himself is not an easy task.

For some reason Sup Forums leaves a sour aftertaste with most people. Hence my question. How do you red pill anons without sounding high and mighty?

The few young people I know (18-20) already see through most of the BS.

guess not. see ya.

Honestly not that hard. Many people are waking up to the fact that there is something deeply wrong with todays age. Simply show them the truth. I once redpilled a dude (18) within a night.

Yes but how do you go about easing them in gradually without being called a creep.

Without hesitation.
force feed them

Nigger they're here, among us. I have been on Sup Forums since I was 14 (2005)

Post redpills. Let's see what you got.

I dont intend to destroy fragile egos in order to rebuild them. I would prefer having them see the truth for themselves.

let me guess,,,,duh jeewws done it

Be an example they look up to and make sure you project your voice as far as possible.

>fragile ego's
Is the first thing that must take place. The longer you wait the more egotistical they become.

2 steps.

Step 1. Teach them about family, tradition, camaraderie, and nationality. They will come to value these things, because they are things that men naturally value.

Step 2. Show them how each of these things is being (((destroyed)))

You're right. I make money by working my ass off but still people look at me like I'm the crazy person for suggesting they watch "the greatest story never told".

It must be done by example. Im a 27 year old honkey raised in a very liberal part of the us. I spent my youth wandering a big city with a "diverse" group of buddies doing all types of shit. I noticed the behavior patterns of individuals and it was easy to conclude which of my friends were unreliable and werent gonna make it in life. The majority of them looked a certain way. Libs don't truly intermingle with urban black society. A couple of my black friends know that I don't want black kids and they dig it. I respect them and they respect me. White guilt culture is pushed on our youth thru the msm I was a victim untill I realized that I was starting to get ahead on my own work ethic and the people wanted who wanted more from me did nothing for themselves.

Tldr. Sharing personal experiences with your younger comrades while they're impressionable definitely helps. But nothing does the job like growing up multi cultural.

This thread sucks. Here is how it works:
>THEY start the discussion.
>THEY choose the topic
You don't just go to redpill people out of no where, let them touch on a topic then engage them on the topic they chose
>THEY answer questions
You shouldn't be answering too many questions (but do if they are asked), you should be focused on asking them leading questions. Using the Socratic method makes the information more palatable because they are generating it rather than receiving it.
>THEY control the conversation.
If they don't want to talk about it, you risk them creating a mental block against that flavor of information. Don't push if they want to end the discussion, DO push if they disagree but don't end the conversation.

All you faggots saying that you should start with the holocaust are retarded. That wasn't your first red pill because that is literally nobodies first red pill. Probably a third of Sup Forums doesn't even buy it, how the fuck is a total normie going to take it?

Newfag

Yes everyone's going to look at you crazy if you're a literal nazi. You can't just be overtly racist.

Here's a (shitty) chart on what order to follow in order to redpill someone. Start by showing them there's something wrong with society, and that authority figures are lying to them. Like said, don't shove info down their throats. If you can spark their interest so that THEY go and research themselves, even better. And don't start with the Holocaust.

I start by mentioning either the media/banks or the impending financial depression that only 25% of people seem to be aware about.

Most Normies want to hear about things which make them feel all fuzzy inside.

Dont sound like a fucking unapologetic retard boomer conservative, whose idea of winning an argument is calling someone a democrap on facebook. Be well-read, quick on your feet, knowledgeable, but also have a dark sense of humor.

> 5 years old
>myoffensive are feelinged

Chekd. Honestly unless the person specifically brings something up, I would switch level 3/4. We are talking about young people here, that weren't alive when the towers fell. It would probably be easier to talk about the non-facts and outrageous lies of the holocaust rather than the physics-defying nature of 9/11 and such.

But my advice was just for getting to level one, maybe two. I guess the rules change after that.

>old faggot
>thinkingf he knows anything about being redpilled
Your entire shit generation fucked the whole world over. Off yourself dumb old fuck. You were and still are the least intelligent generation fucking ever.
How dare you even open your mouth rat. Sit on your ass while we pay for you drunkards and degenerate junkies to live. You are a burden and a waste. You are NOT relevant. My generation is what will save us.

How do you save yourself user? Disregard that all you see and somewhat enjoy was created by generations which came before you.

It seems to me that you lack respect for older people. Furthermore it seems to me that you're a young guy who is lost?

I'm reading your post, and your bullshit doesn't inspire confidence, kid. In fact, assuming you're a Millennial, because Gen.Z isn't old enough to post here, your generation is the most feminine, the most commie, and the most statist I've seen. Worse than your boomer faggot parents. Sort yourselves out.
t. Gen Xer

>take them hunting, fishing, and camping
>be the adult

Comic books and memes.

and funny YouTube videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_V-5syG_YA

This too. Instill confidence thru self sufficiency and the passing of valuable life skills (fixing up homes/cars, hunting/fishing, housework reserved for men) once they realize how hard it is to build a comfy life they'll want to give less away to those who dont

Being popular is not my shtick but I'm really dissapointed by anons blaming others for their own insufferable personality.

This is a very good start.

I can relate. I'm not socially brilliant myself. But young folks are impressionable and receptive to guidance. Make yourself a life that these young men would want and show them how they can achieve these things. Be an influence before even thinking.about preaching ideology

THIS.

I'm 14, Freshman in high school and red pilled as fuck. I drop little red pills in every class I go in.

As much as I would like to agree, that's not the case at all.
Generation Z is just more extreme on the political viewpoint spectrum. In all of my classes, about 75% of students are inclined on the left, while 25% is inclined on the right at extreme odds, there is no middle ground (I'm not an exception). Interestingly, that percentage changes based on the type of class being taught.
Whether that changes across states or different counties is probable, but from the early signs in my county, Gen Z is less solidly on the right and more on extreme right/left wing seperation points.

Give some more details
>Red state or blue state?
>Suburban or rural?
>Mostly white, or multiculti paradise?

They are already there Fagot libtard teachers calling them racist did the job

This. oldie normies are pissed but cant explain exactly whats wrong.

>Red state or blue state?
Blue state, SoCal Riverside County to be precise.
>Suburban or rural?
I live in the suburban area, but I attend an online school, so my interactions are with other students in different parts of the state or country.
>Mostly white, or multiculti paradise?
Again, online school. It depends on the class I'm in, some classes are filled with hispanic last names (Garcia, Hernandez, etc.) while others are dominated by students with white/asian last names (Smith, Tran, etc.)

You guys must be doing something right. Over the summer I spent some time as a camp counselor. The kids were all high school students from Seattle and at least 80% of the guys were right wing. I'm not sure how representative they are of the rest of gen z but they were a great group.

My two anons were taught to be aware of how the merchant tries to manipulate the minds of people in advertising to take their money.
>Buy this happy food, it comes with a toy!
>Cereal is fun!
>You gotta have these toys!

>confidence thru self sufficiency and the passing of valuable life skills

Normalizing Nazism and Jew Bashing

Start making kids extremely subtle swastika coloring books and hand them out at preschools for charity

Make tons of jew jokes, kids love jokes, especially the edgy ones, post them everywhere young eyes can see them on the internet

We need to infect these kids with OUR brainwashing otherwise the Jews will use their own

the reality is enough red pill for them

isnt that piewdiepie guy taking care of this for us?