Upotte!!

Upottesday

A new chapter just came out yesterday.

Most disappointing show. I was so hype for it from the reaction .gifs, and all I got was halfhearted yuri and soulles SoL.

it was amazing, tf you talking about

>a girls with elf ears masturbates during a tournament

On one hand I hate the uguumoe designs of the TV show, on the other those bodies make me unf.

why is she nopan?

I miss her.

the lack of G36 girl makes me sad

She folded her stock.

Are you a homosexual user? Based xebec made sure they were healthy for us to enjoy

It was adapted too early. Didn't even do a proper job of adapting the Atami fight.

so many great guns so little time

my camera wouldn't focus properly.

user, can you show me how to do this with my m4??

google ar15 custom dust covers

The Ova is a national treasure. I could never watch it without fapping.

Best raifu.

I can't believe Sup Forums still remembers this for reasons other than the bullying

You won't believe it but it spawned the /ak/ thing. And look where it grew today.

>spawned the /ak/ thing
I always hoped that you would stop posting here, Sup Forums. It's something thats always in my mind. The thought that One day I might see you happy. You'd stop watching moe anime, actually get a career, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy you see. That one I'd take a Holiday to a cafe in Venice, I'd go order a drink and I'd see you there with a wife or girlfriend, maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd made it. In seeing things I would be able to finaly rest easy and rest proud - instead you warship waifus all day whilst finding every excuse to avatarfag and changing trip to get past people's filters.

what do I do if my raifu is $7,000+?

It has an ongoing Manga that's being translated as it gets released.

>implying someone would change trips just to reach some autistic fuck.
Jaj

>shortened version of the korean word for the penis (Jaji / or Chachi)

What did he mean by this?

go buy an ak and a bottler of vodka then be glad you didn't spend the other 6339 monopoly monies

get a job

>warship waifus
I pray every day for the Kancolle fad to be over.

The Upotte threads back then pulled me out of /k/ into this god-forgotten board. You watch a shitty Chinese cartoon and there is no going back.
Thank you Sup Forums.

I miss their THICC christmas cake

You know what? You actually have my permission to go back.

@149324619(you)
trying a bit too hard there newfag

Seriously? Thanks!
Gonna finish watching, Izetta, Working3, Girlish Girl and SW first tho.