Millenials killing the American Economy

Listen, I know a lot of you are Millenials and you'll eat whatever Bourdain tells you to eat but you should really give Applebees another chance. Pic related is my lunch today and frankly, I was wowed.

>10 oz sirloin, medium well with herbed butter -perfection!
>Loaded tots and a side of fries, hot cruchible and fresh
>polite portion of fried onion straws to crown the steak
>Dr. Pepper on request

I was able to complete my business lunch and be totally satisfied with my meal. All for less than $18. Many Millenials wouldn't step into this place and look down on suburban diners.

Why do people hate on "Bees?"
This is damn near a 5 star experience in Asia. Don't be memes. Give Applebees a try.

Enjoy your shit-tier processed Cosco microwaved food, Anons.
Sage.

I like AppleBees.

>tries to convince people to give the fine cuisine of Applebees a chance
>posts a big pile of deep fried shit, cheese, butter and drink with shit load of sugar
Checks flag....

>potatoes, more potatoes, onions, cheap cut of meat
>worth $18

saged

If you have a chance to watch the food prep and how unsanitary things really are in a commercial kitchen, I guarantee you won't be eating out so often. I literally watched a dindu put his hand down his pants, scratch his ass, smell his fingers, then proceed to handle the food without so much as leaving his station.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey"
And cheats and steals all the day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
The loo is made for you to poo.

>buy pre-cooked frozen food for cheap
>reheat it
>charge $18

I admire the fact that they're still in business desu

OP, why do you do this to yourself? I hope you didn't eat all of that. You really like us being called burgers, don't you? Fuck that processed, hormone injected 'beef'.
>pic related; elk steak from Google
Colorado has great Elk though. Free range, less greasy and much better than factory cows.

>desperation shilling
>pls eat
top kek
gonna go buy a week's worth of ramen

>sirloin
>medium well
>perfection

Well you obviously have completely shit taste so enjoy your Applebees. I'll stick to my medium rare ribeye either seared at home or at an establishment that actually knows how to cook steak.

Also, did you forget to take the paper wrapper off the straw?

D-did they deep fry the steak as well?

I'm getting heartburn just looking at the photo.

>being this triggered
>2017

We found the bernie bro

>oz
what the fuck is this?

why don't you people use adult measurements?

You had me at rare.

>not weighing your food in units of Australia

This bread belongs on

viral marketing? on my Sup Forums?

I don't know what the US is feeding you guys over there. Looks like our version of spur. And dbl the price. Niggers prob spit all over in the kitchen too.

Millennial here and I had a gift card too Applebee's once. My good, even with a gift card I wouldn't go there again. There grossest, grease trap ever!

>steak smaller than my first
>everything else carbs
>literally fries, curly fries, tater tots
>no veggies

Nobody goes to AppleBees,
because its always full of Niggers!
Not joking either!

Applebee's? That shit tastes like straight salt. I can microwave my own dinner.

Shit thread. Almost as shitty as Applebee's

Is this a fucking /ck/ meme? It smells like a /ck/ meme.

If i am going to cause that much damage to my body i want a really good buzz out of it.

>applebees shill on Sup Forums

what a weird timeline we're in

Yet Chipotles is booming. Their secret, don't use a microwave.

I actually think Applebees apps are pretty good.

>Yet Chipotles is booming

No thank you.

I can literally make myself 5 meals of that for $20 dollars
why would I go to pay some bitch waiter who probably hates wypipo and end up having to tip them?

Now that looks good

Just typed this single meal into cron-o-meter Gee I wonder why 40% of burgers are obese
Did you get dessert, OP?

you can make better food by buying the ingredients and cooking it yourself....you know that right?

>saturated fat
>recommended 0.0 grams
what? Do you just avoid all forms of meat and dairy?

Why does everyone assume millenials have extra money to spend on fine dining?
I'd rather order a pizza and spend the night on vidya. Going outside is over rated.

>Why does everyone assume millenials have extra money to spend on fine dining?
probably because they spend more money recreationally than any other generation and are famous for pirating the fuck out of everything they can

They used to have Beef Welly on the menu at Applebee's but took it off the menu because the process to make it wasn't very green. They care about the environment.

all frozen reheated garbage

fuck applebees ate in one the last time 10 years ago first sticky glasses. Then me and friend find shitload afro hair in steak stirfrys we order. I nearly explode into manager I was really pissed dude was like free dessert.Like I wanted to eat anything else from them. b b but you have to pay for alcohol drinks. I am not paying for shit I'll show everyone in here this pile of nigger hair in my food. I I Its ok you can go. I never eat where cannot see food prepared since.

You think that's there's a recommended amount of sat and trans fats?
That's like having a recommended amount of cigarettes

Listen Bitch, if Applebees can't adapt to the quickly changing market then they don't deserve to exist as a company, plain and simple, stop going to places you don't like just to keep them from going under. Applebees should start serving some god damn avocado toast if they want millennials to go there.

are you really doing viral marketing for applebees on Sup Forums?

please, please, enlighten me on the chain of events that led to you posting here. and while you're here, what is applebees take on the JQ and how can whites best deal with the threat of international jewry?

trans no
sats aren't as dangerous as they've been made out to be. To avoid them like has been suggested is to never eat eggs/milk/cheese/beef/chicken/turkey/etc

The thing is millennials don't like to tip.

I greatly enjoy Applebee's even though I'm a fine dine Bitch. Half off appetizers after 10 is fire. 2 for 20 with an appetizer. Fire.

I can't justify myself spending more then $5 a meal.

>it's only $18
Yeah sure, I'll just skip the next 3 days worth of meals. Np.

Woah badass liberatarian

They have $1 margaritas this season.

This, last time I ate at applebees was 4 years ago and it was so fucking salty.

Why do people out at places when you can make way better food in your own kitchen? Everything I eat is amazing and costs pennies by comparison.

My country is retarded.

It is. Well... I don't know if it's meme worthy, but it's on /ck/. It was just as poorly received there as well.

Fuck no. Applebees fucking sucks.

Where do you get your elk meat from m8? I doubt (((King Joopers))) sells it.

> this season

...but only Black Mexico is rationing fun.

>All for less than $18
Nigger I cooked dinner for 8 people for $15. You got ripped off.

You really really dont wanna know whats in em lol

I make my own lunches for my own health. Less than $3/day and I prefer the taste of my home cooked lunches. I make them on a batch on the weekends, so its about 20min/work per lunch which is faster than walking to and from the restaurant during lunch. I may more than enough to afford $20/lunches, but they aren't as good as the ones I make myself.

Yeah Rupert, the British diet is so much healthier, me fish n' chips, me shepherd's pooie, me mince pooie, me scones n' cream tea.

I've been to Britain, and I love you guys, but you're just as fat as us. Factor out the blacks, and the obesity rate between burgers and bongs would be a wash. You love your grease, butter, sugar and fried shit just as much as we do.

>by two cartons of eggs
>by a pack of shredded cheese
that's literally my break fest for every day of the fucking week for less than $8

Wild Wings is the same thing. It's incredibly overpriced food, and you don't get that much food, and it's like... And just all right. I actually admire that they are still in business in fact. At least Taco Bell is cheap as fuck.

Learn math and to fucking cook. I can get 5 lbs london broil with A1 sauce, 4 bake potatos, iceberg lattuce with Italian dressing for 18 dollars.