Why doesn't Madoka love Homura romantically

Why doesn't Madoka love Homura romantically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Madoka is normal i.e. heterosexual.

She does.

Madoka is pure.

Heteronormativity needs to STOP!!!

No, Homura and Madoka are both straight. Please stop trying to make them gay to fit your stupid head canon. They both like boys, and they're platonic friends. Both even admit that there are boys they like.

The real reason you people want them to be homosexuals is because you're so insecure about your own masculinity that you can't bear to see them with another man. You also have deeply held homophobic beliefs, and think that homosexual relationships are somehow less valid than heterosexual relationships. You would rather see them together romantically than with other men romantically, because you don't think a romantic relationship between Homura and Madoka is "valid" so to speak.

Really sad and pathetic, if you ask me. Stop being so insecure and get the hell over it. Homura and Madoka are both straight and always have been.

This desu

No.

gateway anime of the worst kind

Honestly I can't imagine Madoka would have the strength to choke anyone with her tiny hands.

She's only known her for a month.

Reminder that girls can't love girls

youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0

Because the only character driven by romantic love is Sayaka. Madoka is the purest, driven by love for all of humanity equally, and that's why her wish is the good end.

Madoka, no!
Your hands are too weak!

ACK, pls

>Because Madoka is a Mary Sue

Fixed ;)

I can't even imagine what definition you used to come up with this.

Am I the only one who loved Homu romantically?

Homura doesn't even love Madoka romantically. The butcher left clear that Homura doesn't have sexual attraction toward Madoka, so the otakus can feel safe that their waifu isn't a filthy dyke

Kill yourself, !Akemi.
Everyone knows who you are at this point as well as most of your tells.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Who could? She is objectively a terrible shitty person in almost every regard. And she has no ass.

>still doing these threads
That's sadder than my life.

I agree that they are straight, but your average immature teen/manchild will think they are gay, or at least that homura is gay.
The show is yuribait, that's unquestionable. I just hope shaft doesn't actually make them gay to please the yurifag audience.

The original show did very little to feed into that. The movies gave it plenty of material, but there's pretty much nothing in the show to suggest romantic love. It only looks that way if that's the only way you can imagine feeling strongly about someone unrelated to you.

You care entirely too much about the sexuality of these fictional characters. Really sad and pathetic if you ask me.

It actually impacts the theme of the show to believe that they are romantically entwined. It's a valid thing to care about.

>Please stop trying to make them gay

Only if the staff stops.

I agree. The movie went full yuribait.
Especially with the forced kyousaya hand hold.

Because she dont have penis, you need this for love someone.

And I get it. If your movies are literally rehashes of an already beloved series, you're just pandering to your existing audience.

POST GIF OF MADOKA HUGGING HOMURA

She might.

>kyousaya hand hold
Yep, it may not have been canon before, but those two are legit rug munchers now. All just to milk money from yurifags.

I guess I'm okay with it.

It's literally only Sup Forums who thinks this.

Well everyone else is stupid

Go read Wraith Arc. Yuri's canon on all fronts. It doesn't matter what Butcher said 8 months before Rebellion. It matters what was said in Rebellion and what was reinforced through the interquel series. Shaft wants money and will go full yuri for that reason.

madoke prefers dicks, big ones

>go read this rando manga that's totally canon

Didn't we settle this like wow, fucking five years ago

>implying 90% of this thread has been here more than 1

You can't settle autism.

>wraith arc
>canon
on top of that
>mangas
>canon

Magical girls must love magical girls, not normal humans.

Hush, QB. You know nothing of love.

>love
Love is a social construct.

Emotions are a mental illness.

A mental illness capable of producing enough energy from nothing to prevent the heat death of the universe

You know what this thread needs?

Crack pairings

I disagree

Doesn't matter what sexuality any of them are; Madoka has only known Homura for a month.

Madoka has known Homura for several million years

You know what the world needs? You kill yourself, !Akemi.

What is wrong with girls loving girls?

That actually seems pretty crack. I give it an 8/10 on the crack scale, but only a 2/10 on the quality pairing scale.

Why are you replying to yourself, !Akemi.
It's obvious you are the only shipping shitter in these threads. Considering you've driven literally everyone away with how cancerous you are.

I don't know sis. This is probably the work of the witch's labyrinth we're trapped in.

It's not the image you are posting, it is the fact you are trying to "bait" with it, thus you are breaking the rules no matter what. You are not "baiting" or "triggering" anyone, you are being told off for being a shitposter.

She does, but Madoka also love everyone else as well.

Because she's not interested

Homura is delusional, DELUSIONAL

>madoka romantically loves everyone
>user in charge of reading comprehension

Like a fiddle.

>Implying
The tragic yin-yang romance was set up in Rebellion. All they need to do at this point is 「Connect」and bring balance to the universe.

salutations lads
some of you seem to need a reminder

delet this

No she is not.

>were

>implying she's not totally off the rails

Who?

Poor Sayaka got replaced

Being Homu is suffering.

ACK

She did say "were". Madoka was ascending to godhood so she used past tense because her days of being friends with homura are over.

Until they would be reunited again under the law of cycles, of course.
But we all know how that turned out.

I'm really interested to see how Madoka will react to Homura betraying her wish. I hope she isn't too forgiving.

>replying to it

Apple is my friend though

>Madoka
>Heterosexual
She's gay as fuck, but she knows better than date a devil.

Madoka will definitely be upset, but she'll forgive her. It's still going to end up in a fight because Homura still won't let Madoka be the law of cycles.
The only way for Homura to make Madoka hate her is if she kills of one of her friends.

Sure is funny how "every single" person who has ever said the letters "ack" have also out right refused to actually support or give proof this person is even real.

Unlike when people call you out, !Akemi, and always give proof you exist.

Thread's over

Homura is receiving sexual stimulation from failed choke

Why are these shitposting threads allowed?

Unless she meant she became something more to her.

>engaging in the mental gymnastics
I think it would be a safe bet that the mods secretly lurk and enjoy this shitfest.

Who's to say she doesn't?

That's a lot of assumptions

>t. memer
most of this thread

I love how they don't even pretend to enforce the rules anymore and the only thing the janitor and Troid do are harass people who are against their shipping.

Sure is funny how "every single" person who has ever said the letters "ack" have also out right refused to actually support or give proof this person is even real.

Unlike when people call you out, !Akemi, and always give proof you exist.

It's not the image you are posting, it is the fact you are trying to "bait" with it, thus you are breaking the rules no matter what. You are not "baiting" or "triggering" anyone, you are being told off for being a shitposter.

Why are you replying to yourself, !Akemi.
It's obvious you are the only shipping shitter in these threads. Considering you've driven literally everyone away with how cancerous you are.

You know what the world needs? You kill yourself, !Akemi.

See the part about you kill yourself, !Akemi.
You're not a fan of the series and you're sure as fuck not a fan of HomuMado. Even though you like to pretend you are. But you shit on them constantly which means you're not.

And yes, it's obvious you've been in this thread the whole time.

>chemical reactions in the brain somehow equals an illness of the mind
Fake bunnyrabbit pls leave

Well that's a new one.

How else would you define the vast majority of mental illnesses? They're pretty much all chemical imbalances

:^)