Would any of you faggots recommend this movie?

Would any of you faggots recommend this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Self Bump

There’s a reason why pics of it are always posted here. It’s a redpill if Africans’ total incompetence

yes you idiot.

Yes.

Also watch TGSNT

Don't really like Lethal Weapon.

It's not structured like a movie. It's an information dump. There is basically no repetition because there's just too much incompetence to fit into one film.

Watch it, but I say that as a homework assignment.

Of course

Of coarsch

There's a short clip of the last 3-minutes if you want that chewing-out scene. But if you want the build-up, of course you should watch the whole thing. Worth it? Maybe only so that you know what everyone's talking about.

Schadenfreud that isn't in the last 3 minutes is our Chinese hero telling about how the blacks don't save money at all. Won't work unless someone's watching them. Stuff like that.

Empire of Dust, highly recommend.
It's all so tiresome

wut anime?

Thanks for the info fellas. Gonna watch it now.

*ahem* documentary

What movie?

7/10. Decently compelling but it left one key plot point unresolved: where was his fucking gravel?

whats that

This is Rush Hour

The greatest story never told.
It's solid but it's 6 hours long. Lots of great info though.

I like it, it ends on a cliffhanger. I like to imagine they're still trying to work out a deal

Any docs similar to this or Africa Addio?

lel

>It's not structured like a movie. It's an information dump.

Have you literally never heard of a documentary?

Does "film" imply fiction? I've never been completely sure.

He's American, IQ of a Brazilian.

I think it was only like an hour, i say give it a watch

It's mandatory.

I got meme'd into it. It's lame as fuck actually.

The only good parts have been webm'd here. If you've seen those, just pretend that's the whole documentary. Better to pretend there's a good movie you haven't watched than know you watched bad movie.

As for what's not in webms. You watch a bunch of boring meetings about gravel that go no where. Then you watch them underfill a gravel truck. There I saved you an hour of your life.

I think it's worth watching the entire movie.
That way, you can kinda see how fucked up and incompetent those people are.
It's boring and frustrating as fuck though.

yes
but also this to really understand why it is this way
youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500

Best part is when the afro bugman gets upset hes filmed eating alone. Reminded me of Peterson saying people in hell dont want you to look at them.

Can you imagine when China is the hegemon, what'll happen when Africans come asking for gibs?

>please Mr. Dong there is a war please let us in
>there are human rights abuses, doesn't that make you sad?
>here is a picture of an African child with severely outdated gym shoes, this will shock your people into compassion

>Mr. Dong takes a break from boiling dogs to come to the podium
>"come back when you have our cadmium"

God damn those chinks are purpose-built for global conquest, how has this taken so long?

Their lack of competent military strategy on a large scale.

Watch it.

The era of conquest by force is over. Now you only succeed by aggressive market manipulation and brute population and a few strategic nuclear weapons to keep the japs at bay.