Christianity is blue pilled

Can you explain why Jews were (((conveniently))) the only ones allowed to practice usury, the most powerful tool to own since the dawn of money?

Didn't think so. Christianity was the first Jewish psyop on the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Europe
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/02/agobard-of-lyon-and-the-origins-of-the-hostile-elite/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Correct. It was used to turn the formerly mighty Roman Empire into a pathetic multikulti husk of its former self that eventually collapsed under the weight of its corruption and degeneracy.

I agree

Then it gave weak to a weaker shell of it that the Jews overtly overtook during the Industrial revolution to hold the entire economy and production in their hands.

Now that they don't need it any longer they cast it off for Atheism, an even more degenerate religion.

Just because the Jews pretend to hate Christianity doesn't mean it's redpilled. But then morons with low IQs don't understand double bluffs.

No shit, religious is just to control to stupid masses, keep them from killing each other.

Its like dick sucking the troops and acting like soldiers are heros and shit. No one really gives a fuck about soldiers we just glorify them to keep gullible kids signing up.

You guys misinterpret the teachings. That is all I have to say.

>Christianity provides a catalyst for art, science, architecture, literature, doing good, resisting Jews for centuries and is completely compatable with NatSoc and other Authoritarian Right ideologies
Do Atheists just not realize that they are destroying culture and doing exactly what Communists and Jews want? The church isn't exactly doing it's job nowadays, but we've seen how effective is has been in the past.

Are you religious at all, OP? Christianity was first among the Jews, but then adopted by Judea, Samaria, then the ends of the earth, exactly as Jesus predicted. When Jesus dies, he was literally on his own, everybody else abandoned the movement, Christianity was officially dead with Jesus, him being the last one. When he rose from the dead, however, hordes and hordes of people accepted Him, and the open and empty tomb was a haunting reminder to the Jews that they had royally screwed up.
He died for you so that you might be free.
I will happily answer any questions you guys have, even though I'm not the wisest or most clever.

>Christianity provides a catalyst for art, science, architecture, literature
They all took a plunge when Christianity was at it's strongest and dived back up when it weakened in favor of secularism in the renaissance.

>doing good
So do most religions and pagan cults. But without the cuck shit.

>resisting Jews for centuries
Nope NOPE and nope. The Germans knights were about to slaughter the Jews across the entire Carolingian Empire, from Germany to France, to Italy, until the Bishops intervened to protect "people of the book". Look it up.
Christianity was about pretending to hate the Jews while they were allowed to keep making money for centuries.

>Christianity was first among the Jews,
So you already no it's fishy as fuck.

>exactly as Jesus predicted.
>Just as that kike said validating my circular logic
You need to avoid doing that shit.

>They all took a plunge when Christianity was at it's strongest and dived back up when it weakened in favor of secularism in the renaissance.
Wrong. Look at churches for architecture, art, etc.
>So do most religions and pagan cults. But without the cuck shit.
Pagans have human sacrifices, believe a snake is wrapped around the earth, and are generally anti-science because of the shit they believe. The "cuck" shit just says to not be a dick to people for no reason.
>The Germans knights were about to slaughter the Jews across the entire Carolingian Empire, from Germany to France, to Italy, until the Bishops intervened to protect "people of the book". Look it up.
Christianity was about pretending to hate the Jews while they were allowed to keep making money for centuries.
Wow, one example. Meanwhile, pic related takes place in a shit ton of Christian countries. Christians are the natural enemies of Jews. Jews literally defy God by not accepting Jesus as the messiah.

Okay. Why does Jesus have to be a Jew?

That's what Jesus even taught or any of the scriptures. And if you dare try to refute my disagreement, tell me some of the scriptures that includes "do good to those who hate you" or your "pray for those who mistreat you". You're just a shitty bait. Better luck next time, kike.

>Look at churches for architecture, art, etc.
Thanks for proving me right. The only place where it was allowed utterly suffocating the Aryan creative energy.

>Pagans have human sacrifices
No they didn't. You're unironically spewing a Medieval meme that's been disproved for centuries.

>believe a snake is wrapped around the earth, and are generally anti-science because of the shit they believe.
Yeah. Those fucking Greeks. So anti science. I wonder where all the earlier discoveries came from tho?
You know what Christians believe? That earth was created in 7 days and god put a naked couple in a garden with a snake and they somehow gave birth to the entire human race all by themselves.

>The "cuck" shit just says to not be a dick to people
By being a cuck.

Ey Canadian cuck, you don't have a right to speak since your leaf isn't even a country anymore.

Kill yourself, nonwhite

>Wow, one example.
>Genocide Jews in the Entire Germanic empire precursor of all major European nations
>One example
>One example

You're a fucking tard. And it happened more than once. The majority of medieval denizens from peasants to nobles wanted the Jews hung on spikes. Clergy was the force dissuading them.

Oh look, the daily anti-Christianity shill thread. Shariablue is really runny out of ideas, desu.

>literally the force that drove the height of western thought, art, architecture, philosophy, and power
>hurdur it’s bad guys
Stupid leaf!

Show us your flag Pedro "El Fiftypercent" Bianco

The Jews killed Jesus.Jesus told then he was their promised Messiah and they said no fuck you and work hard to put him to death.

It's called the greeks and romans you mexican mutt.

The European race did that, not the religion.

>Some Jews killed another Jew
>Therefore I'm gonna hold this Jew as my lord and savior

Wow. Powerful stuff.

Nope. Christianity did more advancement than pagan degenerates. Try again.

Don't then I'm not your fucking boss I'm telling what is the bible.

What religion were they on, dumbo
Exactly what a kike would say. Get behind me, ye Satan.

>Thanks for proving me right. The only place where it was allowed utterly suffocating the Aryan creative energy.
Wrong. Castles, cities, etc were built as well.
>No they didn't. You're unironically spewing a Medieval meme that's been disproved for centuries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Europe
>Yeah. Those fucking Greeks. So anti science. I wonder where all the earlier discoveries came from tho?
>You know what Christians believe? That earth was created in 7 days and god put a naked couple in a garden with a snake and they somehow gave birth to the entire human race all by themselves.
And there is a redpill in that story: that women fuck up a lot. Most Christians just think it's a story anyway, as do I.
>By being a cuck.
Not an argument friendo.
>You're a fucking tard. And it happened more than once. The majority of medieval denizens from peasants to nobles wanted the Jews hung on spikes. Clergy was the force dissuading them.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/02/agobard-of-lyon-and-the-origins-of-the-hostile-elite/
You are wrong, much of the church hated kikes.

There have been at least a few like this today. Too bad for them we goyim know who the Synagogue of Satan are, and it's really obvious (((they))) are influencing Sup Forums as much as Reddit or any other internet forum with (((their))) lies.

>implying Jesus was ever a Man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

Like leading us straight into this pile of degeneracy

>MUH ATHEISM
And what spawned Atheism faggot? Christianity's meekness and the Jews being still there after 1600 years. Now eat shit.

MODS
MODS
MODS!

Wtf he said nothing about atheism

No, it’s not. Rome and Greece were nice and all, but the true art of europe- Michelangelo, Rembrandt, all Christian or funded by Christians patrons. The great architecture and construction- all done by Christians or Christian patrons. The music- Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, all Christian or funded by Christian patrons. The refined principles of free will and individual rights? Christian! Understanding of a properly run state and consolidated power? Christian!

And by Christian, I of course mean Catholic, you filthy germanijews. Fucking heretic cucks look to their forefathers and have no idea how they got to such heights. Atheist shits

But conveniently born amongst Jews. Of all the 9000 tribes that existed on earth.

Really makes you ringer the buzzer uh?

>led us to this degeneracy
>even though it’s cucks like you Denying god and objective morals are what caused this
>and the church’s safeguarding against degeneracy has only just been weakened, leading to YOUR future

God told them to do this he told Abraham to this is, not in the new testament.

>Like leading us straight into this pile of degeneracy
Nope, the jews took care of that. There is a huge correlation between secularism and degeneracy. Just look at Weimar republic.

>Michelangelo, Rembrandt, all Christian or funded by Christians patrons.
Of course they were christians. We were all mostly born christian as well, retard.
We're (not you) are also white. That's what accounts for the greatness. But then you're a shitskin so I guess the idea makes you butthut.

>Michelangelo
Tried his hardest to express secular aesthetics masqueraded as religious art for funding.
There's absolutely nothing Christian about the David sculpture and clergy in the medieval era would have broken it down.

>It's written in that first Jewish volume so it makes sense
Oh.

>Nope, the jews took care of that.
And guess why they were still there and powerful. Read the fucking OP.

Let's see if I get banned.
My last thread got closed 5 minutes later.

((Jews)) are not really Jews... they are the product of collaborating with Assyrians back in the day.

The real tribe of Judah, the vast majority, left with the other 10 so-called Lost Tribes of Israel, who fled to the Caucus mountains, and were so great a number that they were dubbed the "Caucasians." These are your lost 10 tribes that have founded Europe, from the tribe of Dan in Danmark, to the Thules in Norway.... to Germany, all there.

There is a reason the Scandinavians were Christians, that Odin died for the world in their lore, nailed to a tree to save the world, whose death was brought by a spear in his side just like J.C.

Christianity is the most red-pilled religion there is. The problem is if you see those who are of one of the 12 tribes, the Jews of the tribe of Judah, who have reformed a questionable state of Israel as all of Israel.. when they are only a remnant of one tribe.

Christianity was adopted by 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel. It is not a psyop, it is literally the religion of the chosen ones... white people.

>jews infiltrate high places
>kills host
>in comes degeneracy
Woah

>Wrong. Castles, cities, etc were built as well.
Absolutely nothing to do with christianism. We didn't spice our genes with a new religion, you're fucking dense.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice#Europe
The Celts had stopped Human sacrifice well before Caesar's conquest. The Romans and Greeks absolutely never practiced them and only slaughtered a bunch of beef on some occasions to eat them.

>Most Christians just think it's a story anyway
They didn't for the longest time. There might have been a few theologians who analysed these as images in their own corner but canon was considered fact.

>Not an argument friendo.
Being a cuck is bad, M'k?

>You are wrong, much of the church hated kikes.
It's called a double bluff, cunt. I've already explained it to you. Address the fucking OP or get lost.

>it's another "Christianity is bad go- I mean guys!" thread by Rabbi Shekelburg
Oh the Jews and Their Lies.

>Infiltrating high places while being genocided

Wouldn't have happened.

Also Romans were about to go final solution on Jews just as Christianity kicked in the upper classes.

I guess you would be completely oblivious to the idea of a double agent.

Why do you hate God? Do you need a hug?

Do you understand that the ((Jews)) only means a select group of Israelites that chose to conform to the pagan Assyrians, rather than leave with the tribe of Israel. They may claim they are from the tribe of Judah, but they are not really.

>Absolutely nothing to do with christianism. We didn't spice our genes with a new religion, you're fucking dense.
So you think that non roman pagans would have built that on their own?
>The Celts had stopped Human sacrifice well before Caesar's conquest. The Romans and Greeks absolutely never practiced them and only slaughtered a bunch of beef on some occasions to eat them.
Germanics, nigger.
>Being a cuck is bad, M'k?
No shit, but the Bible doesn't demand that you be a cuck.
>It's called a double bluff, cunt. I've already explained it to you. Address the fucking OP or get lost.
With one example and the rest is you saying "it's like that because I said so".

I believe in God.

Now what?

>he was just pretending the damn the Jews for all eternity for theirs crimes
Wew. I know you guys are just another flavor of leftist new-atheism but damn.

Yeah
>Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

You clearly hate him even though he died to save you. Why do you hate him?

When you say Jew, do you mean the remnants of the tribe of Judah, that chose to conform to Assyrian culture and religion, rather than depart with what is known as the "Lost 10 tribes of Israel."

These are not even Jews really.

How can you claim Christians are cucks, when we do not support or believe in the Talmud, which these ((Jews)) you claim made it all up? We only support the Torah of Israelite tradition.

You are just helping to perpetuate the lie that whom you speak of is actually an Israelite. The nation of Israel is only 50 years old and is not the tribes of Israel, it just co-opted their name.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
What empire does that sound like today?

Jesus called out the jews, fool. The Bible documents what the jews did to the early Christians. It gave an advanced warning on what they now call the Talmud.

I know it's hard you pathetic leaf, but don't be stupid.

When I mean Jews I mean the global satanist cult that has been allowed to thrive in Europe with christianism facilitating it more than any pagans would have.

I don't care if they're Khazarian or Sheparad.

If you knew what being red pilled really was you wouldn't want to experience it. Of course you are a leaf so you might like it.

>Jew calling out the Jews for all the wrong reasons

No thanks.

>thinks you can be born christian
>calls others shitskins
muhammad please

>in Europe with christianism facilitating it more than any pagans would have
Because pagans practically don't exist, and neither does Christianity in any real form anymore in Europe. Anyone who pushes a communist agenda is not a Christian but is a wolf in sheep's clothing. These false ''''''''''''''''''''''christians'''''''''''''''''''' you speak of are the enemy. They are not in Christ and Christ is not in them.

What point are you even trying to say Pedro I don't speak Spanglish.

literally how Christianity spread

The Hebrews were not White Europeans they were dark skinned Middle easterners

>I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, (Song of Solomon 1:5)

>MY SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. (Job 30:30)

>OUR SKIN WAS BLACK like an oven (Lam 5:10)

Look at this picture of Jesus and his disciples drawn by the ancient greeks one of the oldest drawings of Jesus and his disciples way before the Europeanized paintings, notice the skin color

What are you talking about, retard? What wrong reasons?

You don't see the big picture. What came just before all this modern degeneracy? Christianity.

Making a connection now?

because they don't believe muhammad is the one true prophet pbuh

Satan is the real adversary yes.
Jesus is the one who made his demons cower and shout in fear. However you want to spin it, the true Israelites founded Europe, and they did so with an emphasis on Jesus.

Odin was the god of the vikings from the beginning. A powerful race of conquerors that have inherited likely the nicest, closest comparison to a land of milk and honey.

Let me ask you below, who does that look like to you? Odin or Jesus? Both.

The greatest culprits of Western decline is not religion. It is alcohol, drugs, poor food, poor sleep, and other forms of medicine.

Satan is the father of lies. Every day the veil pulls back further to show us his direct influence on this planet. You either blaspheme the Holy spirit and continue to try to mislead others and prepare for yourself an eternity of hell, or you can quiet yourself and find a new path. Up to you.

If Christians hated Jews that much they wouldn't exist today outside of the muslim world. Because guess what, you don't survive 1 day in a kingdom if the entire place is really out to get you.

>It is alcohol, drugs, poor food, poor sleep, and other forms of medicine.
None of these existed 100 years ago, except alcohol abuse among the dregs of society, and we were still headed this way.

You're gonna have to try harder than that to push your dishonest propaganda here, shill.

>Christianity
Except it was atheism. Modern degeneracy started after large groups of people abandoned God and religion to fulfill their worldly desires in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Read some basic history. How can you even be this dishonest with yourself to literally ignore the fact that Christianity began tapering off in the West when liberalism was on the rise?

10,000 links out there showing the Israelites were white people. I am not even going to acknowledge your pathetic attempts with a rational discussion because there isn't one.

Answer one question: The tribe of Dan, is mentioned twice. (1 of the 12).

In Danish, Denmark, is known as Danmark. Mark in Danish means of the land.

Danmark means Land of Dan. This is a tribe of Israel. Their animal that they portrayed on their sails was that of a snake.

The only other scripture in the Bible that mentions the tribe of Dan, calls them a serpent by the side of the road.. they are the administers of Justice. Nordic Israelism is real. I don't care what you think, black people were penis washers in Egypt.

The Bible also speaks much of the tribes. That they were the best seafarers, that they were the best farmers. Caucasians rule the seas and farming. Black nations cannot even feed themselves. Your meme is nothing and it is dead. Begone.

>Except it was atheism.
Except before atheism it was Christianity. One thing led to another.

Except yourself before you except me.

Less than a hundred years ago prohibition passed by constitutional amendment. The ((Jews)) of this nation went about to assassinate members of the Anti Saloon League and fight tooth and nail to get alcohol back 9 years later.

This is early 1900s to 1920s. You couldn't be more wrong about that.

Christians took over the Roman empire even though pagans hated them and several emperors tried to wipe them out.

>Except before atheism it was Christianity
When was degeneracy mass spread in the West before the rise of liberalism and fall of Christianity? You're literally making stuff up.

The failures of Atheism are Christianity's fault. This is just another level of retarded

Alcohol was never an issue outside of a few individuals who abused it. You can't blame the rise of Satan on it because it was there since Humans discovered huffing rotten shit made you high.

Islamists took out Qaddafi even though most Libyans liked the guy. Your point?

It's called Jewish tricks.

Atheism took over the Western world even though Christians hated them and several kings tried to wipe them out.

Alcohol used to be referred to as a "spirit." Way way back when water had to be transported to literally survive, it was necessary to mix a small amount of alcohol into water to keep it from growing bacteria. This is why when you read historical accounts of wine etc in Rome, Greece, there was about a 1:20 concentration. Nowadays I guess we can see the difference.

You can tell me that we somehow developed a gene to eat rotten fruit that fell off trees as it gave us an evolutionary advantage, I'll just tell you that's bullshit because evolution is still a theory as well... and not a very good one. We don't really know how we became what we are, but primates is probably not the way it worked.

And your statement in of itself was is retarded. Obviously, passing a Constitutional amendment to ban alcohol took a shitload of support and a lot of good americans determined to ban it.

You start breaking down all of these gangster bootleggers, and funny thing they were all ((Jewish)).

Yes, alcohol was an issue huge enough to make it part of our damn Constitution. You have no perspective and make huge sweeping assumptions. Piss off shill

Wasn't always. Glow in the dark niggers infiltrated church orgs and changed the message to this blue pilled garbage. What would Jesus do? Call kikes out on their lies.

It can be used to control, but as you can see, the elites know prophets come who are only servants to God, and upset the apple cart. That is why religion is being defanged, and even phased out as unbelief continues to abound in dogmatic Faith's
The great apostasy. Also the Jews were seen to still have prophetic importance, and were left to be most of he time by the church. They could practice usury because they were not believers in Christ. The Catholic Church forbade it, though loopholes were made at times.

Man give your bitterness a rest. God loves you op

Hmmmmmm

>Obviously, passing a Constitutional amendment to ban alcohol took a shitload of support and a lot of good americans determined to ban it.
The temperance movement was pants on heads retarded.

> there was about a 1:20 concentration.
Claiming it was true for every Amphoras is plain wrong. Some wine was meant to be drunk like water, other was party fuel.

>You start breaking down all of these gangster bootleggers, and funny thing they were all ((Jewish)).
Could just be a case of smelling the money and having no regards for the law as long as they can get away with it. Also gangsters were in favor of the continued ban because it kept the smuggling business afloat.

no atheist can answer my question as to how a infant raised itself and managed to escape predators
evolution and bbt is horseshit
nobody can tell you what the weather was like 1000 years ago but they want to tell you how the universe started 1m years ago

This is what atheists actually believe.

Here are two good starting points for looking more in-depth at the war between Christians and Satan with their buddies the fake ((Jews)).

Pop John Paul the 1st, killed 33 days after being chosen.
Era of Satanism being discovered and brought into light, now dubbed "The Satanic Panic."
Hell, even go deep into the Salem Witch Trials. You know what you'll find? Extremely rational individuals, with double blind and complex procedures to only root out evil people. They even had a system, where only women could identify/interrogate other women, and men would only interrogate other men. Oddly enough, many men were also burned. All of this you have to find for yourself and read the actual texts.

This is a war that has been ongoing since as long as we have records.

>christianity was responsible for the fall of rome
wew lad

>Jesus was always calm and non-violent

pic related

You are saying the majority of the country was retarded? Do you understand how difficult it is to get a Constitutional amendment? It requires a Supermajority of the states. Just leave fool.

No, atheism is the symptom of Christianity. Which is a point I made clear in most of my posts. You just can't read.

Get the fuck out shitskin you can't even argue.

Literally Jesus whipped the fake ((Jews)).
That was His example. He told us to obey the Romans, to help them even carry their armor.

But what did He do to the shekelsherkers? He whipped them in their damn temple. Yeah supercucked..

There's no denying that religious Americans have always followed the most rotten, depraved form of Christianity

>Get the fuck out shitskin you can't even argue.
pure projection.
>No, atheism is the symptom of Christianity
This doesn't even make any sense. Atheism is about as much a symptom of Christianity as Christianity is a symptom of paganism. None of them have any relation to each other, which you even admitted

Not only whipped them but broke all their shit.

This imbecile can't even make any rational arguments. Threads over everyone.

Have you noticed since the Sauds went down, the shills have gotten much weaker and more sparse? I am beginning to think they're funding is drying up.