ITS

LITERALLY

HAPPENING

AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jso1YRQnpCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>r/eddit/

Drumpfy's done you rural and suburban retards!

HIS

NAME

BALLS

this cunt

PATRICK

I don’t get it. What’s happening?

Time to bust out those sympathy crutches

he needs to fire sessions, the dude is obviously not in it to win or to fight for justice. hes a fucking bitch and can no longer be trusted.

ha

It's 100% appropriate to investigate that deal. It should be investigated.

There's only one reason why Russian uranium investors would donate millions to the Clinton Foundation, and it's not because they believe in the work of the Foundation.

Hilary is going down, finally and just in time for Thanksgiving.

LOCK HER UP
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P

I guess there GOP is worried about the midterm elections. I figured they would bring charges to rally support either for the upcoming elections or 2020

"Consider"...nothing will ever happen

GOP are lying faggots, all they do is let Mueller drag Trump through the mud.

We'll shut their lying mouths. The journalists will get what they all deserve.

What I read on that photo:
"TIME TO EXIT THE STAGE, CRIPPLE"

I saved this meme just for you.

>Maggie Haberman
SAGED

Hm special counsel, eh? I don't know anything about it.

This article was embarrassing even by NYT standards. It doesn't even mention all the requests by the house judiciary committee dating back to July requesting investigations into these issues.

Finally.

W-wow What a great audience

Can't say u saged someone it's naughty I got a stern warning

>I don’t get it. What’s happening?

Repubs are appoinying a Special Council for the Dems.

Dis gon b gud.

lol

So many newfags here these days. The absolute state of nupol.

Sessions has been fucking useless. The only good thing I remember about him was him saying he'll cut funding to sanctuary cities and I don't even know if he did that. Fire him for all I care.

fucking beautiful, legend

SESSIONS IS A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT

WHEN KATE MCKINNON PLAYS HIM ON SNL SHE ACTS LIKE GOLLUM FROM LOTR BUT GAYER

PLEASE FUCKING FIRE SESSIONS

hurrr durrrr dis is jus a distraction from russia durrrr

ddddurrrrrr everything trump does is a distraction from the nonstop hit pieces we print every day durrr

WAS

Sessions is getting stuff done while dopes like you are running around saying he's useless.
You still don't get it.

haha nice

Why don't people know that the POTUS has the authority to order an investigation himself and that he can order a halt to any investigation?

SETH

/our guy/

>he projected as his party is in shambles

They can go ahead and do it. It will be done and overseen by mostly Democrats who are holdovers of two Obama terms.

If they go special counsel they will waste a lot of time and a lot of money on nothing that we don't already know. Uranium One was done under a professional administration brimming with lawyers who likely scrutinized everything. The same with the Russian dossier, Clinton's billion dollar campaign paid an intermediary to continue compiling it. That separation is apparently all it takes to make it legal.

You can be this will not be pursued with anywhere close to the same vigor as the current special counsel and his team of terminators.

Yup. Trump is go good at directing everyone's attention and taking the heat while quiet little Jeff sessions plugs away. Sessions is a sharp man he's not going to give himself away

Oh hey, its the awful memes guy!

Lets get to work!

She's gonna Kevin Spacey this one.

"You're accused of corruption and treason."

"Yeah, well, I'm disabled."

oh rose.

What has Sessions actually done? I literally have no idea. Has he gone after the cartels, drugs, gangs, corruption, etc? I don't know so I'm curious. As far as I know (which isn't much) he aint done shit.

The asspain of that journo-scum is delicious.

RICH

Remained impartial to the opposition and invisible to the media

So nothing, basically? As far as his job is concerned, you'd think the AG would have plenty to do. What is he doing? Just collecting a paycheck I guess? Fire his ass

>149319865

maybe you're right - but this is the political mob you're dealing with filled to the brim with rampant political murder, corruption and the most nastiest swamp filth you can imagine. I will personally give the guy more time to fulfill the mission.

i nose whos behind this

lol, how do shadows work :^)

you answered your own question if you think about it

This man gave his life to create this timeline.

Why would the deep state give her up? Or she is useless to them now?

You're not giving me enough credit. I don't need to think about it.

>ordering an investigation into whether they SHOULD have a special prosecutor for the clinton related stuff
>happening
even assuming it doesnt get dropped due to pushback for being perceived as political interference, doesnt even mean there will be a prosecutor
literally everyone is reporting it now
and while its clear shes got liberal personal views she does ggreat reporting on Trump, plus she usually keeps punditry out of it

She is useless. Unelectable. Unless some of the crazy rumors of her trying to run again are true.

Pay attention. The media will shill hard that the investigation is nothing more than a political witchunt. They will say that sessions is just doing it to keep his job and that trump is perverting the course of justice.

>t. editorializing kike

cant unsee

That cast is to hide the ankle bracelet she was ordered to wear.

daily reminder that seth rich was a good jewish boy

Very courageous, she’s smiling and in crutches, very courageous.

Bump

Bump

we will never forget him

I heard on a arms control podcast that only 4% of Americas DOMESTICALLY produced uranium came from that mine, and that domestic sources account for only 3% of what America uses. Most uranium America uses comes from Russia, as part of the megatons to megawatts deal. In other words, the scandal isn't about the strategic value, but rather potential dirty dealings. Was the "they sold 40% of our uranium!" phrase just concocted to confuse the narrative of what the actual scandal was?

I Believe Obama and the Clintons are Guilty.

Their downfall started when Bill got the blowjob in the Oval Office, public opinion did not support this.

This is a dope headline, based JYT

>we get to see another six hour session of based Gowdy tearing the Clinton camp a new asshole over the U1 deal

i made this

Grab your helmet, Rudi.
You're going in.

Trump needs to fire Sessions anyway. If they open some investigation, Sessions will just white wash it. He needs to get someone in there who is not a christcucked traitor.

>I get to watch them make a big fuss and then produce zero results like with Benghazi investigation

Can't you understand how cynical they're being? The reaction they're getting is what they want. It's how they keep you enthusiastic despite not delivering.

Nothing at all. Sessions is a brain damaged christfag who just reads his bible and cucks on everything

>it just looks like he is doing nothing
>but really he's secretly making America great again
>1488D chess

Time to go back to plebbit

Followed by 1776, but with drones. Enjoy!

top kek user

She did a bunch of bad shit and they're going to furiously try to distance themselves from her.

She knows too much, it's not looking good.

To the tune of:
youtube.com/watch?v=jso1YRQnpCI

>Seth Rich's body lies a-mold'ring in the grave
>His soul goes marching on
>Glory, Glory! Hallelujah!
>His soul is marching on

>The stars above in Heaven are looking kindly down
>On the grave of old Seth Rich
>His soul is marching on

>He leaked DNC Emails and risked his life for truth
>He frightened old Democrats till they trembled through and through
>They shot him in a robery, they themselves the robing crew
>His soul is marching on
>His soul is marching on

>Well he's gone to be a soldier in the army of the lord
>He's gone to be a soldier in the army of the lord
>He's gone to be a soldier in the army of the lord
>But his soul is marching on
>His soul is marching on

>Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
>He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
>He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword
>His truth is marching on
>Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
>His truth is marching on.

reminder that he was a barneyfag

what is this a video game ending? get some new material dude

how many times did Faggy Hebrewman refresh pol before he went live with the story on twatterZ?

It's not. He hinted at firing Sessions a few weeks ago when he expressed disappointed. "Hinted" is a very loose term.

this

if this investigation gets underway, hillary will die, brain cancer, haert attack whatever
she will be sacrificed to protect obama

Kidding?

Me on the chair

I think Trump will allow Obama to keep his secret and "retire" to a private prison / manor. Fairly sure the Secret Service will keep on with their job of making sure the ex-Presidents don't blab. This time it'll be for a good reason though.

P R I S O N
R
I
S
O
N

>Right-wingers are still pushing the uranium one nothingburger to deflect from an investigation with actual substance: Trump's Russian collusion.

Sessions is an embarrassment but you watch SNL. Time to look in the mirror