Flip Flappers

>Cockona

Is Papika going to be dead at the end of episode 5?

Place your bets.

This is by far the worst meme this show has spawned and you should stop making pointless threads about it.

Too bad she will die and never get her flips flapped.

Cuckona

No she won't, at least not permanently.

There's nothing wrong with it, but starting threads with it is shit.

>poor's man Phantom World
Why do we like this again? Is it really just the /u/ crowd?

Who are you quoting?

Here comes the (You) crowd

pic related comes early this trhead

The lingering crotch shots and slow pan-ups on the nude bodies of underage girls leave a black mark on an otherwise great example of queer representation in anime.

lesbians can be horny too

What did the coelacanth signify?

A fish.

if this show ever gives us a shot of yayaka fishing it will go down as an Sup Forums legend

What a fag.

Flip Flappers, is exactly the same thing.
>multi parallel dimensions overlapping our world
>bunch of younglings that can enter said "dream" worlds to solve shit
Are you really going to tell me that is any different?

I think these daily threads now no longer serve a purpose. The hidden refs have disappeared.

Objectively and categorically false.
Libido is a fictitious construct of phallogocentric systems of power.

I still do not know who you are quoting.

Protip: report and hide any thread that starts with >Cockona
It's just generalshit.

Sage this one while you're at it.

I guess it is the same as Madoka too or Yuuki Yuuna or... the list can go on and on.

>green text is only for quoting
SOMETIMES PEOPLE LIKE COLORFUL TEXT

Yes every show that shares the same two meme arrow plot points is the same.

Just like Mushishi is exactly the same thing as Rolling Girls.

I know, right? It's just like Symphogear.

Your cute autist is dead. Burried. Hail your new queen and taker of the Coconuts.

!Yayaka please go

>Burried.

Yeah, and this will be selling less than Phantom World, /u/fags can't catch a break.

Except that Phantom World aired this same year, and everyone said that it was shit. Also you are wrong about Madoka, unless you are just talking about Rebellion, which is shit, and even so is kinda complicated to say so.

What is the deep symbolism behind this?

That's what they want you to believe.

Your link is so tenuous its pathetic.
>there is lots of "sakuga" animation
>It has Oshiyama working on it
Guess the show is just like Space Dandy too

>there backgrounds are by studio pablo
>there are fights in the show
Guess it is just like Owari no Seraph

This show is basically Yuri no Seraph

Fixed that for you.

>Symphogear
>multiparallel dimensions

What's exactly the link with Phantom Boob?

That doesn't make any sense, though.

His ass

Nah it is more like Little Witch Academia
>Backgrounds by Studio Pablo
>Both shows share multiple animators
>Magical Girls
>Fighting creatures

Nah it's much more like Diebuster
>Autistic redhead
>reserved partner
>lots of crazy action
>yuri
>colourful

All the flifla_bait.jpg you need is this one here anyway.

>MC with jewel/shard in them
>mecha like mahou shoujo transformation
>fights
>yuri

Seems much more like symphogear to me than Phantom world.

Yet, none of those shows are similar to them, and you know it, the one trying to detract what i'm saying is you. It also have girls doing fun things in it, it's like Sansha Sanyou amright? No, because it isn't

Same setting, same wacky adventures on the same parallel dimensions created by "human fantasies", and yeah, they are also fighting oriented kind of shows.

Someone pointed this out before and I had completely overlooked it.
Papika says "shimeagare" instead of "meshiagare," like she's imitating a word she doesn't really know and accidentally reverses the first two syllables.

Right after this, Cocona gives an "Itedakima-" and cuts herself off by shoving a spoonful into her mouth. Papika responds by imitating her precisely and going "Itedakima" and taking a spoonful herself.

It's a nice bit of subtle detailing, but Papika clearly doesn't know anything about table manners and is deliberately imitating Cocona in order to try and be polite

Papika is CUTE

>Yet, none of those shows are similar to them
Exactly my fucking point. Phantom World also isn't similar my autistic friend.

Hey. Just a totally random question.

How do you feel about the goons in episode 3?

I want Papika to sit on my face after she's been running around outside and getting all sweaty.

>Same setting
No? It isn't even clear what the setting of Flip Flappers is yet.
>same wacky adventures on the same parallel dimensions created by "human fantasies"
Where did you get this from in Flip Flappers? There has literally been no in show explanation as to what Pure Illusion is currently.
>fighting oriented kind of shows
This is all that is left now. Wow you are left with about 50% of anime.

>Same setting, same wacky adventures on the same parallel dimensions created by "human fantasies", and yeah, they are also fighting oriented kind of shows.
Oh, I get it. They both are SAO clones, right?

It is, I gave enough examples on why already and you even helped me with that.
So, you are saying that it is exactly the same thing till now, but since things aren't clear yet in Flip Flappers we don't can't say for sure? Alright, that sounds fair.
Oh yeah, we can keep being sarcastic, it is similar to DRIFTERS too right? Since it's an isekai too, and it's similar to Hunter x Hunter, since Greed Island exist too right? The answer is no, I have to say it since some of you are not even bothering to read, stop trying to detract what i'm saying.

Do you mean the little wombats on the desert? Not much, I was more interest in the big punks wrecking their shit and the harem heaven, but it was all over too soon.

>I was more interest in the big punks wrecking their shit

I see. You're not yesterday's troll then.

>So, you are saying that it is exactly the same thing till now
No I am saying that your comparisons are based on nothing that is actually in the show.

>It is, I gave enough examples on why already and you even helped me with that.
I pointed out multiple superficial similarities in other shows like you have to demonstrate that those observations do not make them similar and you agreed they don't. The same applies to your observations.

I'm telling you, Papika is just Papika #527, we briefly glimpsed the last iteration.

>Ywn be Cocona and wake up next to an adorable Puppyka

>>Cockona
Please stop making these shitty thread titles again and again, it's cirklejerk-tier and attracts the worst kind of newfags.

Unity through dick.

>Ywn be Cocona

When does episode 5 air?

I said that it was a highschool life setting with magic powers involving parallel dimensions in which the protagonists can come and go from and have wacky adventures in them and fight the devils that roam inside, you said that THE setting isn't clear yet, you are confusing me now.

They ruined anime forever

>being a flapikaposter
I agree. We're not far from the airing of the next episode anyway, OP should have waited. But the thread is here, might as well try to fill up before that happens.

Less than 24 hours before your death, !Papikana.

Also sounds like Psychonauts, multiple episodes of Futurama, A Wrinkle in Time, Inception, and maybe the Faerie Queene, off the top of my head.

12h 37m

Will Yayaka get befriended?

She's already Cocona's friend.

>highschool life setting
too many to count
>magic powers
still too many to count
>parallel dimensions
I guess this might narrow it down slightly
>wacky adventures
too many to count
>devils
blatantly wrong

You are generalizing a whole fucking lot to find some imaginary link between two very different shows

Is Sayuri's Papika's mother figure? she seems like a bro.

Oh come on, don't bait that ACK faggot here please.

This shitty thread deserves it, to be honest.

>highschool life setting with magic powers...have wacky adventures ...and fight
This is like calling Nyaruko and Binan Koukou and Yuuki Yuuna similar its superficial nonsense.
>parallel dimensions
The show hasn't commented on what pure illusion is at all yet.

The problem is you are taking superficial general similarities between shows that could apply to tons of others and then picking one specific show to say this one is similar because it shares those traits that a ton of other shows also do.

Boorus have Cocona's surname tagged as Kokomine, has that ever been mentioned in the show?

Man sorry, I've been out of this place for a while so I'm not in tone with the new autists to filter. Have a cute Papi.

>yayakafags in charge of paying attention

The superficial similarities you were giving were as ridiculous as these , and I were giving the same ridiculous similarities to make a point. We can even say that since it have humans in it is like the other 99% of anime right? No, if you keep taking each one of the elements i'm mentioning individually you can keep on going forever, but that's not how it works. The shows that can fit the examples I gave as a whole are little, and Phantom World is the only one I can think of this year.

It was shown on a data sheet flip flap had

Yes, first ep in a Flip flap's screen. Yayaka has not surname cause nobody likes her.

More like older sister who's shipping Coco with Papika because she herself is alone.

The only thing you really give that could narrow it down is "parallel dimension" and that hasn't been established in Flip Flappers. I could make a list of difference longer than you can similarities.

>no experimental virus that changed the world
>no special individual powers
>no cult/FlipFlap organization looking to conquer the world
>no male main character to self insert into
>no flying surfboards
>no school clubs they join to help dispel phantoms
>no evidence that the fights in Pure Illusion cancel out any threat or nuisance in the real world
>no fighting phantoms to get rewards from school

Is this redhead a trap?

No, traps are usually more feminine

Yayaka is a nice person. I hope she becomes a more sympathetic character in the next episode.

No traps here.

>Toto

We won't know until she flips her flaps.

Best sister.

No.

>they don't know

Will Artist-Senpai become the third Flip Flapper or will she be even more significant?

Sayuri and Senpai seem like they could be best friends if they went to school together.

Every day until you like it!

>best friends
*gay lovers

She's going to fucking ruin christmas, mark my words.

Papika a qt.

>no experimental virus that changed the world
>no flying surfboards
>no evidence that the fights in Pure Illusion cancel out any threat or nuisance in the real world
Alright, you got two, and since it was mentioned above, we don't know what Pure Illusion actually is, but since you can take those fragments out of them we can say that it does interfere with our world.

>no special individual powers
>no cult/FlipFlap organization looking to conquer the world
Dude, what. Now that you mention it, we can throw the evil organization into the mix.

>no male main character to self insert into
COME THE FUCK ON

>no fighting phantoms to get rewards from school
>no school clubs they join to help dispel phantoms
What is Flip Flap? Though you are right about those rewards, this girls are doing it for free.

Someone tell Sempai art school is a scam.