Hey Sup Forums, have you heard of this funny new meme?

Hey Sup Forums, have you heard of this funny new meme?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Le_56_Face

Post more, love this shit.

why is it meme flags posting these 95% of the time?
can I get a real answer and not a reply with another muttpost?

el negros...............

LE
pls someone post the gif

which one

Encyclopedia Dramatica is still alive? What a shame. Someone really needs to put it out of its misery.

is sad how true this is IRL... however those faces are from South American/Mexican immigrants

oh god please make it stop

england isnt white though, its full of sandniggers

le 56% face walking

To be fair it's also mostly burgers complaining about those.

>trust me.. I'm American, and white

I actually have a question for yanks, I went to NYC last summer and everyone there was so fucking short, why is this?

They are self hating Americans

Fuck. I know that feel. Every time I drive through fucking detroit, just like this. The only thing missing is the purple haired nigger whores getting hit by their pimps at 5am. Fuck I hate this place.

why not

top kek.
In reality, senor Nog would have run the opposite direction at the first hint of pregnancy.

hahahahahaha

so jews and Mexicans?

DELET THIS

Shit, Encyclopedia Dramatica is still a thing?

What's next, Ebaumsworld?

hahahahaha holy shit

Salt mining is the new bitcoin

America's decline will probably save Europe. As you all know, America will be the first majority non-white European country. In mere decades, white Americans will be around 40% of the population. Naturally, this will lead to power struggles and non-whites finally getting a big slice of the pie. Chaos will ensue. It will be more or less impossible for them to avoid this, they don't have the physical means (never mind the spiritual) of removing non whites. Americans think having guns is somehow going to make their situation better, but in fact, it makes it worse. Non-whites have guns too, any attempts to remove them would end in the eruption of countless geurilla wars. Can you even imagine trying something like that in Detroit or Chicago? It would be like Somalia.

Back in Europe, we'll be able to watch their decline and problems airising from multicultilism from afar and reflect on our own demographics. I believe this will give us the much needed consciousness to elect hard line right wingers. Heck, it could even convert some of the cucked leaders or have them ousted by rivals. We won't have the same difficulty of mass deportation either, our nonwhites are unarmed. It will be a much easier, probably won't even need to use force in some cases. Just the implied threat of force.
The failure of America as an ideal may actually lead to a new dawn. Once America declines the point of no return, nobody can argue for multiculturalism or civic nationalism to the same extent, without looking entirely idiotic to the masses.

Don't forget to add how it criticizes the rampant consumerism in american society and how it stems from a weak, stupid, mongrelized and directionless populace

POST TO SLIDE THREADS>

Your daily reminder that hiding your pathetic nationality behind a meme flag simultaneously makes you >A. >FUCKING. >LEAF, a krautcuck, a swedecuck, a kangaroo fucker, a kiwi, a nigger, a poo in loo, a kike, a spic, and filthy HUE by default.

more divide and conquer bullshit

it's almost as forced as the brainlet wojak shit i see spammed on Sup Forums and the MDE subreddit

wonder who's paying for it

and also glad it's not catching on

It's ok to be cattle.