You know its bad when even fox news has to report on it. How fucked are all of them?

You know its bad when even fox news has to report on it. How fucked are all of them?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/13/donald-trump-jr-corresponded-with-wikileaks-before-election-report-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228511343865858
politico.com/story/2017/10/25/trump-campaign-wikileaks-hacked-dnc-emails-244173
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawyers-exclusive/trump-using-campaign-rnc-funds-to-pay-legal-bills-from-russia-probe-sources-idUSKCN1BU2OS
cnbc.com/2017/09/15/rohrabacher-reportedly-offers-trump-deal-on-absolving-wikileaks-assange.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-list-least-65-msm-reporters-meeting-andor-coordinating-offline-top-hillary-advisors/
archive.is/gGZZ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These singles prove it's a nothing-burger.

Pretty fucked.

>“Hey Don. We have an unusual idea,” Wikileaks wrote on October 21, 2016. “Leak us one or more of your father’s tax returns.” Wikileaks then laid out three reasons why this would benefit both the Trumps and Wikileaks. One, The New York Times had already published a fragment of Trump’s tax returns on October 1; two, the rest could come out any time “through the most biased source (e.g. NYT/MSNBC).”

It is the third reason, though, Wikileaks wrote, that “is the real kicker.” “If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality,” Wikileaks explained. “That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won’t be perceived as coming from a ‘pro-Trump’ ‘pro-Russia’ source.” It then provided an email address and link where the Trump campaign could send the tax returns, and adds, “The same for any other negative stuff (documents, recordings) that you think has a decent chance of coming out. Let us put it out.”

Sure, it is definitely a nothing burger

There is nothing in any of that that is illegal or even wrong. Did you even read your own source?

Funny how those messages just happened to be sent while Julian Assange was cut off from the Internet

wikileaks asks for tax returns, sure sounds more like cnn.

Don jr already released the DMs between him and Wikileaks. It's literally nothing, Wikileaks just msg him and he never responded to them.

It's nothing

I find John Podesta, Huma, Jenn Palmieri, Robby Mook all having a private dinner with a bunch of reporters a much bigger deal.

From ABC: Cecilia Vega, David Muir, Diane Sawyer (who could only stay for 30 minutes), and George Stephanopoulos.

From CBS News: Norah O’Donnell.

From CNN: Brianna Keilar, Gloria Borger, John Berman, and Kate Bolduan.

From MSNBC: Alex Wagner and Rachel Maddow

From NBC: Savannah Guthrie.

And all these people bitching about wikileaks seemed to love them when it was Bush they were after.

>being this clueless
Yeah, don't think he'd blast it over Twitter if there was anything to worry about.
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228239494209536

It isn't about not responding. This is about the credibility of wikileaks, how fucking thick are you? This shows wikileaks had an agenda and were not impartial, hurting their credibility.

>inb4 so is CNN
Completely missed the point. We already know CNN is biased, and we give them shit for it every day. The fact that wikileak is too means you can no longer trust what they publish without thinking about their motives.

This

How is that criminal in any way though?
>nothingburger sweetie.

this is getting blown out of proportion

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/930228511343865858

Sarcasm tags doesn't make the fact that this is nothing untrue. Kys nigger

Nothing illegal about discussing leaked documents.
This is the same as when they tried to make an issue of using campaign funds for legal issue arising from the campaign--and ended the article stating that using those funds is totally legal.
Low awareness shjill mutherfucker.
>politico.com/story/2017/10/25/trump-campaign-wikileaks-hacked-dnc-emails-244173
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-lawyers-exclusive/trump-using-campaign-rnc-funds-to-pay-legal-bills-from-russia-probe-sources-idUSKCN1BU2OS

Like I said, you completely missed the point dipshit.. Geez, were you born retarded or you are just trolling

Looks bad for Wikileaks' reputation, but what law was broken?

>Giving information to a news site

So....uh....how is this illegal in any way?

It's an interesting story, but not actually incriminating in any way. It's not illegal to speak with wikileaks employees and it's especially not illegal to give them info that you own.

The only people who would find this a problem in any way are delusional hilltards who seriously believe that Julian Assange is a Russian spy because they never even heard of him before 2015 and have no fucking clue how the world works.

Impartial? Was the information true?

no sweetie ur just pulling ur hair out over literally nothing. kinda fun to watch tho, keep it up! :) xoxo

Q user said there would be distractions this week to block other news

>people in politics correspond with each other
>this is surprising

So many indictments are coming.

I'm not shocked Assange was pulling for Trump when Hillary literally said she wanted to drone Assange.

why do all you fags still waste your time reading news that says somebody will be indicted?
nobody has been indicted
how much more time would have to pass before you fags stop slopping up all this bullshit news?

Exactly, you can't tell. Can you prove that wikileaks information are true? From now on, anything they will post will be seen in the same way as Sup Forums sees the russian story on cnn

this just in: people should question the veracity of and motives behind all media reports.

groundbreaking stuff, leaf.

as much as I hate john oliver and his writers, the term "stupid watergate" is such a great description of this whole ordeal

> WL: Yo, sup. We hacked this shit, who is it?
> DTJ: No idea.
> WL: Share this link.
> DJT: Already did. Crazy.
> DJT: Hey what are you doing Wednesday?
Months go by...
> WL: Yo, lemme see your dad's tax returns?
> WL: Cuz we'll totally release it, and then, win, you know?
> WL: Just sayin, if you give them to us, we can discredit people yo.
> WL: Srsly, tax returns... just send us them.
> WL: Just sayin, give us your dad's tax returns.

No, that's what you want to be true because you're a liberal faggot and Wikileaks blew your heroes the Fuck. Out.
Podesta, Brazile, and the Clinton Crime Family are not currently disputing the validity of the emails, but now you are...
All leafs must burn.

heh blumpf jr really did it this time. it's finished. shut down Sup Forums, head on over to reddit.com (the front page of the internet), buy some cable TV and turn on CNN (THE news channel to watch)

If you don't see the implications of this,it that's fine, some people are born mentally retarded. But i'll try anyway:

Wikileaks through this has been shown to be biased, in the same way that CNN is seen by Sup Forums on the russian story. To Sup Forums, the russian story is a lie just to portray trump as being a criminal and bad president. Now libshits can do the same with wikileaks. Next time you open your mouth about hillary and cite wikileaks as a source, they'll just tell you to fuck off because wikileaks has been proven to be biased. How do you know for sure they haven't modified some information, retained other, and released partial truths? Since they are biased, you can't be 100% sure of anything they post anymore. This hurts wikileaks. It might not hurt trump directly, but it destroys everything you shitheads based your hillary narrative on.

Got it now, sweetie?

An agenda to show the truth? How dare they!

On a separate note, why is Canada such a piece of shit country? Your shitposting needs work. Maybe more rape by muslims will help? I'm sure you'd be happy to reply, but your country would put you in prison for talking bad about them.

:(

Hey faggot, you ever think about the fact that many here wouldn't care that they aren't impartial? Fuck, I want them on our side against the deep state demon worshipping kiddy diddlers. You ever think about that shit, faggot?

So WikiLeaks wasn't a fan of Clinton. Neither was I. I think we should hold all news org to the same standards people want wikileaks held to.

>No, that's what you want to be true
1. I am not a libshit. I say this as someone who can think critically.
2. The same can be said about trump and russia. You just deny any russian interference because you're a trumptard faggot. Your argument is exactly libshits arguent against trump supporters. Way to show your hypocrisy.

> it destroys everything you shitheads based your hillary narrative on
Except nothing released by Wikileaks was ever confirmed false? How delusional are you?

So nothing has changed? Again?

libshits already discredit everything from wikileaks as being russian propaganda.

who cares? literally a nothing story.

he's a private citizen, he can correspond with whomever he likes. and last i heard, it was the russians who hacked the elections, not wikileaks.

Hey sweetie read this you fucking dumb (((leaf))) faggot trying to defame wikileaks that has done the wonder of exposing the emails of the moloch worshipping domino on pasta playing evil podesta group fucks.

stop shilling so hard, you're making it obvious

>hey gives us some insignificant dirt on you, so our clinton story has just that much more significance
>somehow this is tactics used by someone who is out there just to expose the truth

What ever dipshit, if you still can't get this, you're an idiot. Get that cock out of your ass and start thinking impartially.

Nobody on the left cares what wikileaks has said for over a year. This changes nothing.

>Except nothing released by Wikileaks was ever confirmed false? How delusional are you?
It hurts their credibility. That is all they had dipshit. Can you prove that everything they released is 100% correct? Now with this, it opens the door to claim that they've been spreading propaganda against clinton. You still don't fucking get it. Next elections, when wikileaks comes with something about the candidates, everyone will point to this to discredit them.

Op is shill

Trump has denied the validity of the Russia investigation. Clinton, Podesta, and Brazile are not contesting the validity of the emails, you stupid fuck. My opinion has nothing to do with it. Thinking critically my fucking ass.

I mean.. I feel like that's the only reason 90% of the US population isn't out for blood right now.

This is an experienced political machine just going into blunder after blunder.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>libshits already discredit everything from wikileaks as being russian propaganda.
Except that now, this makes people like me, who aren't libshits to think about the veracity of wikileak's claims. That is of course because unlike most of you, I am not close minded. You are literally the opposite side of the same coin as hillary retards. You put your head in the sand . You are no better.

everyone on the right knows wikileaks (at least their social media accounts) have been compromised. everyone on the left already thinks wikileaks is a right wing nazi russian propaganda tool. Everyone centrist is a soyboy. That being said, this is a big fat nothing burger.

P.S. Stop posting so much in your shill thread, it's too fucking obvious

Except I also posted this . It sounds like you were the one who was drinking wikileaks kool-aid, and now you've become disillusioned for the first time

Yes, you should question the motives and timing of every single piece of mass media you consume. Welcome to adulthood. Useless thread, useless leaf. I'm sorry you've been disappointed in a source, it won't be the last time.

Get that fucking brain out of your fucking asshole, you dumb sack of fuckin' leaf. Nobody cares that they're impartial because they're on the right side. Think fucking at all, dumb (((((((leaf)))))))

Keep that head of yours in the sand. It hides your 56% face.

Here's the problem:

> Us: obsessed with the message
> You: obsessed with the messenger

All this virtue signaling has made you incapable of critical analysis. It's literally rewired your brains to the point that you can no longer assess information in a critical way.

Honestly, everyone here should study this interaction and realize this point: the left does not simply "not realize" the facts that are presented to them, they are literally incapable of processing information unless it is delivered by a "trusted" source, and once that source is whitelisted, no matter how biased, false or damaged the information within, it is accepted implicitly, while any information from "untrusted" sources is implicitly rejected.

You're not just brainwashed - you are profoundly mentally damaged.

> Us: obsessed with the message
> You: obsessed with the messenger
Congratulations you are a moron. If you cannot trust the messenger, how can you trust the message? Oh that's right, you can't.

I don't get it, nothing specifically damning for either entity involved. Wikileaks just seemed to want Trump dirt to make it less biased against Clinton, for the sake of credibility in the eyes of people who doubt the Clinton-based leaks.

Nothing specifically damning. In fact, this seems more like a snowflake desperately making something out of nothing for the sake of argument.

>If you cannot trust the messenger, how can you trust the message?
By actually reading the content you stupid leaf.

The only people who can get fucked over from these allegations are wikileaks. Jr. Faces no legal anything over them.

He used to have a shrine to Assange in his bedroom. He'd jerk off into his own mouth thinking about the sheer VERACITY of WIKILEAKS. How there's never been a more trusted source of information in the history of sources, or information.

Now it's all over and he just can't take it anymore. It's like when you found out santa wasnt real, or that traps really are gay.

You spoiled the surprise dude.

> If you cannot trust the messenger, how can you trust the message?
Worst enemy shows you pics of him fucking your wife in the most degrading ways possible.
Leaf: "It's ok babe, I trust you and not him."

yawn sage

these people think they found the smoking gun. fucking pathetic.

Funny how a story about Trump Jr talking strategy with Wikileaks is headline news, but Hillary colluding with every "impartial" news agency never got covered.

Indictments for crimes committed years ago, whose purpose is to get ppl "cooperating" with the Russia probe

When it's verified by google drive cache numbers and not a single person on the opposition has tried to discredit the leaks as fake, dumbass.

>hurrrr how can we tell what's true when there's no such thing as truth
Kys

>"""headline news"""
>hillary colluded with every """headline news""" agency

really cracks my walnuts

>donald-trump-jr-corresponded-with-wikileaks-before-election

oh no! they corresponded! how dare someone talk to someone from wikileaks! i mean its okay when the deomcrats do it, but someone who is related to dongald blumpf? hang him!

I smiled

>wikileaks tries to get information out of the Trumps
>doesn't
>wow guys that's proof that wikileaks was on Trumps side the whole time!

You stupid leaf bitch if they had anything to leak on Trump they would, all this shows me is how even more squeaky clean Trump is to where they have to actually ask his son to do something illegal to have anything at all on him.

Oh, boo hoo! What did they say? That Hillary Clinton is a big, fat, doody head?

Or wait, let me guess, there was some stuff about leaked emails that proved that Clinton was a corrupt, lying, murdering, vote rigging scumbag unworthy of election.

Yeah.

You fucking niggers don’t understand anything. You’re implying Jr, WL, and Assange are so stupid to literally do real communications via Twatter DMs? You actually can’t see the chess pieces set? Rep. Rohrabacher met with Assange in August.

>cnbc.com/2017/09/15/rohrabacher-reportedly-offers-trump-deal-on-absolving-wikileaks-assange.html

Trump set the bait. With his Putin dindu nuffin:
“ Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One as he flew from Da Nang to Hanoi in Vietnam. Trump spoke to Putin three times on the sidelines of summit here, where the Russia meddling issue arose.

"Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,' " Trump said. "And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."

The kike media and Dems were in a literal scurry blowing their loads all over this shit.

Then today, Jr and Assange. Create interest in WikiLeaks, red pill normies on the new CIA Vault 8 that the glow in the dark niggers wrote a fake Kaspersky program. When Trump comes back it’s over for Dems. We will find out who was behind the DNC leak. Assange knows, Jr Knows, POTUS Knows, Rohrabacher Knows, Pompeo Knows, Rodgers knows, and most importantly the Dems know.

This is the storm. Not that Q LARP bullshit.

He's american. So yes, he was born retarded

Strange how not a single one has been fired.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-list-least-65-msm-reporters-meeting-andor-coordinating-offline-top-hillary-advisors/

It's ok when Trump does it, just not when Hillary does it

Please understand

>question everything, tee hee trust me im smart!
you couldn't possibly be trying to social engineer us or anything, right?

question everything but ONLY if its about Hillary and liberals

Trump didn’t middle man a lawfirm to circumvent FEC laws retard.

Was Wikileaks suppose to make shit up on Trump? The only reason their credibility was taking a hit is because the media was so fucking biased. No one accused them of bias when they were 12 gauging Bush but they go after Clinton and all of a sudden "those documents were stolen". BTFO! Assange has been living in an embassy for over 5 years. He's posted damning shit about both sides of aisle. Anyone questioning his integrity is a POS.

>Making fun of anybody's nationality while using a meme flag

You kikes are really bad at raiding.

My head's not in the sand leaf shill, I know what's going on and fuck neutrality and impartiality. There's a right and a wrong here, a good and an evil and if they favor our side I don't give a fuck and anyone who matters doesn't either.

sounds like they were trying to gain trust by telling him they had stuff on clinton then went for what they really wanted. sr's tax returns. whats the big deal?

its not secret wikileaks doesn't like clinton. didn't she want him droned?

Assanges internet was cut off on the 16th tho

What exactly is the 'russian link' with wikileaks? I've only heard accusations, nothing concrete.

You mean the same people who threatened to drone him? Yeah, I would say they would be acting in self-interest there. Go suck the thumb in your ass.

How is that wrong doing?

IT'S A FUCKING SECRET. WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU JUST TRUST THE CIA?!

Wikileaks isn't biased you fucking leaf.

Clinton and the Dems stand against EVERYTHING Wikileaks stands for AKA making the US and the WORLD a fucking dictatorship. Wikileaks had to do whatever it took to be allowed to not let the UN control FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Wikileaks probably HATES Trump (They didn't like Bush) but Trump does what to limit freedom like the dems do.

How is them trying to persuade someone with an important information to leak that partial? Isn't that what they ALWAYS do?

That is a nothing burger, i know first hand all the crimes a politic can commit and the only reaching grades of corruption only seen on Mexico is Hillary.
Im surprised she is not in jail, whit all that Hollywood crap i have been feed about USA law and police enforcement

You missed this why you were writing that nonsense.
WL is a publisher -looking for a story, and trying to restore their name after the Clinton/MSM smear campaign.

Trump didnt pay Kremlin agents for disinformation to undermine US elections and courts. Shitlery and O'nigger did. Nor did Trump accept billions $ and $ billions of usd in graft to aid and abet terrorists, spies, demon merchants, and enemies both foreign and domestic while simultaneously dismantling the Constitution, military and the Republic. Shitlery and O'nigger did. Tick tock, faggots.Tick fucking tock.

I hope you're right friendo.

Looks bad for wikileaks. They are messaging people like school girls
>ask daddy to help us out man!!

Wikileaks never had credibility in the first place. The entire point is you're to evaluate what their releasing on your own instead of being a political lemming.
>missing the point of leaks

He was on Fox News. Their "legal consultant" says as long as money or anything of value wasn't exchanged for information he's fine.

The reason Clinton's campaign gets away with the dossier is that they paid an intermediary who paid Russian operatives to put it together, that separation makes it legal.

You can also bet Mueller already knew about this as did the Senate panel (which Don Jr points to leaking it to The Atlantic).

Even if nothing is against the law they are going to twist this into something from nothing, they virtually have to. That is the special counsel's job and exactly what he's doing to Manafort and Gates.

He even got Manafort's attorney to testify against him. This is not a fucking game and Mueller is not and never will be /ourguy/

Mueller is going to find anything to indict everyone on. Prepare for it.

this is why i love Sup Forums please never change

I would promote Wikileaks, too, if I had a platform to do so. Of course, you don't have any tangible evidence to suggest that Russia is pulling the strings behind any of them. Meanwhile, there is tangible evidence (released by Wikileaks, ironically) to suggest that the CIA spoofed Kaspersky's certs to put their company in an incriminating light: archive.is/gGZZ9