LUGENPRESS ABSOLUTELY ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LUGENPRESS ABSOLUTELY ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/Acosta/status/929947477805027328

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CZ2YYdyLco
youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4
youtube.com/watch?v=UUCYfdZb6rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know if they're spies but they're certainly traitors.

This. Acosta first in line.

>no u

Lel

Opening that link is like stepping through a portal to hell. Twitter is basically one big shoutbox.

Got a video of this back and forth?

Feels good man. Those fucking kikes and their puppets have had it coming for a long time.

This makes me cry from laughter every time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CZ2YYdyLco

Ever since Gamergate I've been convinced that the only good journalist is a dead one. Duterte and Trump know what's up.

Checked.
Kill them all.

>dutes/trump anti-press broship

best timeline

Damn right brother

As Sam Hyde once said "Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote."

This makes me laugh too everytime -

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

Give me ONE (1) good reason to not agree with Duterte

>Sup Forums enjoys when people in power don't answer peoples' questions

I'm confused. Do you want to live in a free country or a dictatorship?

If Trump is the dictator? A dictatorship.

>the Press
>people
I'm not seeing any disconnect

Jim Acosta

The man who said merit based immigration was fascism and would be biased towards white people.

CNN isn't journalism, they're dishonest spin doctors when it comes to Trump. They've showed they can't be impartial or contain their bias and treat him with respect, why should they be treated with respect if they're just going to outright lie?

Some of them definitely are spies.

Using this for my Trump X Duterte fanfic.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUCYfdZb6rI

He needs to fucking hang

Ok fine. What should be done instead? What if I genuinely want Trump to answer questions on human rights? How would i go about hearing those answers?
I'm sure you'd want a similar level of access if there was a Liberal president in power.

>people's questions
lugenpresse aren't people and they always ask the same fake questions.

Hah, hah, hah

will be the last sound you commies hear

Politicians haven't been answering questions for the last 500 years, but I guess Trump is just a bridge too far.

Dictatorship without hesitation

Send him a tweet.

>retweeting himself
Jim Acosta is such a bitch ass faggot

You can always write him a letter.

I (and most Sup Forums users) want Hitler to raise from the dead and rule with an iron fist.

we clear now?

This is pretty good actually

You have no access with any president. You're an ant. The only people allowed to talk to the president are hand chosen by his handlers. The kike media doesn't represent the people

Have a journalist organization that doesn't have a proven history of being vindictive and dishonest regarding the president ask the questions. You can be critical of the President, but CNN takes it to another level.

It's almost like Duterte is in his own country and doesn't have to kiss anyone else's ass, especially some punk "journalist"...the absolute nerve!

Trump probably laugh his ass off because the reporter looked like he's about to shit his pants infront of Duterte as he ask the question.

You misspelled Barbarossa

(((((((((((spies)))))))))))

>Refuses to answer questions regarding his murderous human rights violations
>SO COURAGEOUS

you fuckwits are as retarded as the left.

Duterte knows (((who))) they are spies for doesn't he?

I NEED THE VIDEO

I MUST ABSORB THE SALT OF THIS CONFRONTATION INTO MY SOUL

>Straya caring about Jewmanrights
Absolute faggotry

oh no, he's murdering drug dealers that peddle heroin, the absolute monster.

Leave our country, you are anti American, which is founded on the free press as essential.

We already live in a globalist world. You're in a prison planet and don't even realize it. The elites decided to get Trump elected thinking it was just enough to placate the Nationalist populism surge happening long enough for them to work in the background to exterminate free speech as best they can so that it doesn't happen again. They want people to go back to being in a state of perpetual confusion and they think the best way to do that is make people be scared of each other which is why all the mass shootings are happening one after another now which also have the added effect of enacting gun control debate.
tl;dr: we're struggling to breath neck deep in a global dictatorship while being told to hold our breath for things to get better.

THIS
kys

It's our country now, bitch.

You'll get thrown out of a helicopter CNN

>(((((((((((spies)))))))))))
((( ((( ((( ((spies)) ))) ))) )))
^^ ^^
What did he mean by ((this))?

Maybe if our press was actually free we would respect it. Instead, they are working for their globalist overlords like Soros and Rothschild.

>wants to live in a free country
>wants to force people to answer questions

Is this autism?

This is coming from the same liberals that were anti-corporate a few years ago and are now butthurt that AT&T and Timewarner can't absorb into each other without selling CNN because it violates anti-trust and monopoly laws. TIMEWARNER IS BEING OPRESSED, THIS IS RACIST DRUMPF.

freedom of the Press not the Lügenpresse

TUMP ALLOWED HIM! THE MEAN MAN FROM THE PHILIPEEEEENS!

This. Commie is right. The press isn't owned by the people, it's owned by corporations and globalist moguls.

how bout posting the video you major league faggot

>"Hah, hah, hah," Trump said laughing.

voice of reason

>Leave our country, you are anti American, which is founded on the free press as essential.

This

It is time for Nazi Spencer larpers to leave.

Acosta is such a little bitch

That's right. All press is. The right movement happening in the US right now is controlled opposition, and these idiots are too high on feeling useful for once in their life to understand that they're going to be shit on before it's all over.

Americans should actually take note. This is how you fight a war on drugs, killing drug dealers rather than arming them

Duterte isn't even wrong though, for at least the last 16 (probably more like the last 66) years alphabet soup has been in news rooms. Anderson Cooper even "interned" for the CIA for a "summer" (he's totally not a trained propagandist spy/media manipulator liar but Hillary has a 98% chance to win don't even vote drumpfkins)

((( ((( ((( ((spies)) ))) ))) )))
..............^^......^^...............

Oh Shit MIND BLOWN

(( ((( ((( (((spies))) ))) ))) ))
^^...................................^^

YOU CAN KEEP MOVING ((THE))!!

((( (( ((( (((spies))) ))) )) )))
.....^^.........................^^.....

I MEAN THEY'RE IS CLEARLY INFINITE AMOUNT OF POSSIBILITIES

((( ((( (( (((spies))) )) ))) )))
.........^^................^^.........

Press does journalism, not act as spokesman for a political party. Acosta will hang.

>killing drug dealers rather than arming them

So Reagan and the US government?

Crystal sir

He should have asked the reporter if he was carrying any drogas?

Journalists no longer report the news. They spread deep state propaganda. They are political operatives and should be treated as such.

checked
may keks will be done

>THE FREE PRESS
>IN THE UNITED STATES

>The Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN, The New York Times, The New Yorker, Buzzfeed, Salon.com, GQ Magazine, Jezebel

>Hey guys my name is Matt Drudge do you guys mind if I make a news website

>HERE'S HOW THE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA DISGUSTING RIGHT WING NEWS WEBSITE IS CONTROLLING YOUR CHILDREN'S MINDS WITH KREMLIN NANOBOTS

>founded on the freedom of press

You're wrong. We need Common Sense Freedom of the Press legislation. The Constitution was written at a time when you had to hand press every copy. The founders never envisioned presses that could shoot out dozens of magazines a second.

Trump isn't a conservative, he's a fascist.

>free press
Can't wait to actually see them try that instead of hit pieces and propaganda then.

>"Hah, hah, hah," Trump said laughing.>"Hah, hah, hah," Trump said laughing.

>human rights

My nigga

Exactly. They're all political agents who try to guide society through propaganda, and throw shitfits when it fails. I absolutely loathe how they act like their enemies rejecting them is some sort of faux pas. The list of propaganda agencies I wouldn't let report on a dog fart is longer than my arm.

i know exactly what you mean

Reagan is dead, but there are still plenty of neocon trots that should be given helicopter rides

Literally tweet the guy. Odds are he'll respond to you faster than CNN will.

I guess you can say we gotta get rid of these "high-capacity magazines"

CIA journalists should legit be executed for treason depending on content and motive of coverage

Checked

The CIA has a lot of media control shit in place, so yeah, they might technically be considered spies.

Agree'd.

Maybe Duretes people can make some of those journalists appear with drugs then maybe some police find out.

They dont take kindly to druggy journalists in the Philippines:)

It's not your country anymore, donkey nigger.

>freedom of the press
>total domination of the media by kikes

pick one, faggot.

[citation needed]

non-American spotted

Basically this. The press has the responsibility to be impartial if they claim to be neutral like CNN, Washington Post, etc.

They aren't, they push clear propaganda with an agenda. They get away with it based on past reputation, but you can't honestly believe they're not pushing blatant anti-conservative and anti-Trump propaganda. Again if they were honest with their intentions it'd be ok to be partisan, but they put up a front of being neutral while they dishonestly report and twist words of the President in order to push a clear agenda. It ceases to be truth and becomes propaganda, sometimes borderline slander.

Of course. It's fucking Common Sense Reform®. Who can oppose that?!

Yeah, who would have thought, Russians influencing Western politics. Quite the serious threat. In fact, I propose we ban every political party that ever received Russian support.

Which means literally every party with Marxist roots. Which means every leftist party in Europe.