How to fix Black community?

I want nig nogs under less jewish control. wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

wearyourvoicemag.com/body-politics/fuck-pay-reparations-fat-black-bitches-everything-provide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to be honest, you can't really fix it. Blacks are at the bottom of the food chain in America, and normally someone reasonable would say just work harder. If you tell them that, they will just think you are part of the problem. Instead, they want to government to keep taking care of them as they suck on the teat of the community. It will continue to be a gibz me dat. They don't strive to work harder, they strive to survive now.

Leave them alone, 100%. So they can no longer suck the welfare tit, and either sink or swim.

so welfare is the bread and circuses of the modern day? welp shit

shamless bump

Looks like Pepe has the mumps.

About that swimming thing...

Nuclear fire.

How to fix blacks? Ask your vet.

why help the black community when you can help your own

send them all back

If you're talking to black people who feel like their problems in the community stem from white people and racism, make the argument that the state and bureaucracy caused them.

This

>send them all back
Liberia

The best is Jew TV Gay brainwashing has worked wonders on their Community and the secret massive aids spreading throughout USA!
Planned parenthood is doing a good job too!

Hopefully, the Jews keep up their good work in that area

Give them money and a one way ticket to Africa in return for giving up their citizenship

wearyourvoicemag.com/body-politics/fuck-pay-reparations-fat-black-bitches-everything-provide

>In the year 2525, if man is still alive
>If woman can survive, they may find
NIGGERS!

gas?

shitposting aside, can you do anything on a local scale? I cant do shit in cali so i need ideas

There is no hope for us. We are too far down the rabbit hole to get out. If you really want to help. Become a mentor and encourage kids to:
Find scholarships/go to college
Join the military
Find a trade

Back then their may not have been too many options but today's youth have it so much easier. They just need to be told and shown how. Don't focus on anyone over 18 they are likely a lost cause

I'm just here to save this pic because it was just too good. I'll use it later somewhere.

>How to fix Black community?
tip: you cant

Kill them I guess

not just the us, this is EU now.

You can, nigger -- simply put all welfare recipients on Depo Provera (3 month birthcontrol injections).

Problem solved in 1-2 generations. Those that chose to be productive can breed, those that remain niggers have their lines ended, voluntarily.