Shin Seitokai no Ichizon Chapter 10 (Seizon)

Gonna dump the new chapter, we're in volume 3 now, which is the last volume.

Ichizon/Seizon thread.

Why is that bottom panel there? Wait a second, the perspective...

I love pretty much every girl's designs but she consistently tops the chart for me every time

I think it's the frontal pigtails + plain girl look. In universe she's supposed to be the least good looking too, simply average compared to the stunning beauty of literally everyone else in the harem.

Note once again that the third person to first person changes are not a translation error.

Just binge-read the whole series a couple of hours ago but I'm surprised I never noticed this before.

The only time before this was when she was narrating her own backstory.

This guy.

Don't like the harsh taste of reality, user?

I don't recall things being this heavy in the original series. I've only seen the anime though but this feels a lot more intense.

There's still some drama in the original, but it was mostly resolved quickly and everyone played nice. This is definitely heavier, the series is supposed to be like a final boss sort of thing, where Ken's ideals up till now are being tested.

>Not loving everyone in your harem equally.

Why start one otherwise?

Also, thanks for the dump.

Yep, just look at Ken's face here when he hears "second" favorite

Asuka is too good for this world!

She's great, and the best thing you don't see here is how her interactions with Ken normally go. Ken acts like a huge tsundere to Asuka, which is pretty much reserved only for her and Meguru.

>his right arm
>that anatomy

Jesus

So, what's the actual reason of their breakup?
When I first hear this in the anime, I think they breakup because Ken was two timing, but it seems that's not the case

oh also 1 more question
did they fug?

His sister didn't like it and hurt herself. This created a huge wedge between them because Ringo likes Asuka but they both like Ken.

Ringo's not an emo, she just got a bad disease and Ken wanted to be by her bedside all the time. Something something split attention, etc.

No, as of now Ken's virginity has been promised to Chizuru.

Thanks as always user.

Thanks user

Is the source material for this translated in any way?

Wow I loved Seitokai no Ichizon, but still never found this series. Definitely a new direction, but I love it nevertheless.