Why doesnt trump just let white europeans immigrate to the usa

The raise act shit is just going to import mostly indians...most european countries dont speak english.. i feel more and more that russia is the last hope

do white europeans even want to come here?

because we don't need them either.

Yeah but they can't the usa only wants mexicans and muslims. Why would you question if they want to come? Literally everyone I meet in europe especially the british say the usa is better.

Because despite all the memes in the world, we are still better than they are.

Yuros mean more future leftist voters.

Haha you don't need them?? Ok I see now this is why you will be a minority by 2030. Have fun continiung to import the entire 3rd world while saying you don't want europeans that real smart

>Literally everyone I meet in europe especially the british say the usa is better.

Nice proxy

Leftist? Since when...how would Hungarians be leftist or czechs...Basically all of eastern europe is not leftist...well have fun thinking you are better while you become North Mexico/Africa...I pity you idiots I have Legal us residency papera but choose to live in a white country instead....

This is part of the reason whites are dying out they dont have in group prefrences. You would rather not secure your borders and have illegals take over your nation then accept whites...americucks deserve to get nuked by russia it would be a service to the white race

I could understand European immigration 40 years ago when both Europe and the US were securely white. At this point, the US is just a mongrel nation. We could import 300 million Europeans and we would still only be 75% white.

Europe is more white than the US, both demographically and culturally. Immigration needs to go from US to Europe, if there's any immigration at all.

The elementary schools where I live are over 50% indian at this point.

Because he doesn't make policy regarding immigration.

If you let in 300 million whites that would be conservatively 520/660 million people in the us being white or so almost 80% if you dont then you will die out simple as that your choice become mexiconiggermuslimland or do your best to at least get over 80% white

his trying, but the (((judicial))) branch is blocking his every move.

We're 50% white at the most.

150 million whites right now with a population of 300 million. Add 300 million whites and we end up with a white population of 450 million out of 600 million. That's 75% whites in America, which is lower than Europe is right now.

Us had 223 million according to wiki so for sure 150 is wrong

Who the fuck would want to immigrate to the USA? Syria is literally better than that mutthole.

We're 56% white according to the Census. That includes Jews, Arabs, North Africans, and Indians as "white." Realistically, we're 50% at most.

>kraut with a Syrian fetish

Imagine that...

too much population