Why was Tojo depicted as an inhuman monster while Hitler was just more or less a normal looking guy in most American...

Why was Tojo depicted as an inhuman monster while Hitler was just more or less a normal looking guy in most American ww2 propaganda? I thought the Americans -only- cared about fighting the nazis?

Because most of the white Americans fighting in the war were ethnically German and looked more like Hitler than Tojo.

This, both my WWII ancestors were German descent.

IM 1/12TH GERRRRRRMAAAAAANANANNN ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Tojo *was* an inhuman monster.

Because hitler is such a beautyful man if they made him too ugly nobody would know who it was.
Im serious, you shit eating homosexuals.

>I thought the Americans -only- cared about fighting the nazis?
Jewish propaganda. The US entered the war because of Japan and only warred with Germany at all because they were allied with Japan.

MUH HERITAGE
WE WUZ GERMANS AND SHIIIIEEETTT

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

WHITE BOYS, THEY CAN'T FUCK, THEY CAN'T FIGHT AND THEIR ASSES ARE TIGHT.

>there weren't an enormous amount of ethnic germans who settled in the US in the decades leading up to WWII
Kill yourself.

Hey Hans I found a pic of your Opa
you're welcome

Are there even any actual people posting on Sup Forums anymore or is it just bots spamming pasta at each other?

Why do whitey bois hate us so much? It's simple: jealousy. They know they cannot compete.

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Literally the opposite. The Japanese were the enemy first and foremost in American eyes after Pearl Harbor

dat loli tho

I think the Jews are going full-force with the bots

>german
>japanese
you have your answer

>1/12 German
>not 12/144 German

Last big mouthed nigger I met.

>I thought the Americans -only- cared about fighting the nazis?
We officially joined the war after Japan bombed pearly harbor and we finished it by dropping 2 nukes on Japanese civilian cities. Are you fucking retarded?

ABSOLUTELY JEALOUS WHITE BOI

HOW ARE THEY EVEN MEANT TO COMPETE

Says the Jew.

not an argument , numbers do not support your disgusting fantasies

u mad black boi?

You gonna believe some fake ass statistics or you gonna go outside and look with your own eyes? White women are getting bred big time by buck black negroes. Every white womb getting a little black baby inside.

When I was at university, almost every white chick I tried to date fucked a black guy. That's when I gave up and became a cuckold.

He has returned

Do you ever tire?

t. micro-dicked asshurt white boy

You are getting boring

Because the Jew fears the Samurai

I guess the merimutt meme didn't trigger enough anons

Now we're Le 56% Great job boys, hope that Jew micro dick was worth it.

Was literally just thinking this

Hi Israel. Jews fuck niggers at a way higher rate. They also fuck eveyr race but yours cuz of that little Jew dick.

Even in WW2 white women loved Black Dick. How can y'all compete?

Why would he be mad? No one wants black women if there's a choice.

You will never get indonesia back :^)

>German education

Nah our women have the lowest rate of race mixing unlike your Jewish whores. No wonder you Jews are turning into faggots and trannies at such an alarming rate. No women wants to be with this.

Jews get more satisfaction and enjoyment from your believing their lies than the actual destruction they cause. One becomes enslaved by the lie itself.

>burger history

I won't stop until the white race is gone. You don't understand how much non-whites like me fucking hate you. We fucking despise white scum like there is no tomorrow. Every day I wake up and I feel such joy that your pathetic, worthless fucking race is dying out. It's a fucking joy for the world.

I pray for the day when Europe and North America become like South Africa too. Then it will be open season on fucking white animal trash.

Well that is true, I posted a thread concerning a Japanese-Korean economic union but everyone ignored it. Possibly Taiwan could be included.

Shill

Well you're losing. Have fun getting skinned alive Jew. Again not even your own women want you lol.

Jesus FUCKING christ. Just how FUCKING STUPID were our grandparents? Just LOOK at this fucking PATHETIC excuse for propaganda. Some UTTERLY SHITTY drawing. Really? REALLY? And yet, you know your grandfather's tiny fucking PEABRAIN took one look at this and felt like he was RIGHT THERE in a BURNING HELLSCAPE with LE EBIL GNADZIS surrounding him, with an actual real giant levitating Hitler head staring menacingly at him from the sky. HE FELT LIKE IT WAS REAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No understanding of subversion whatsoever... None. NONE. He absolutely COMPLETELY trusted EVERY single thing presented to him throughout his life. Pathetic. FUCKING PATHETIC. And here we are, stuck with the task of cleaning up the mess after our MENTALLY RETARDED grandparents dined and ditched. Fuck them. FUCK THEM ALL. And FUCK our race if we were immediately descended from people who fell for SHIT like what I'm looking at here. God bless the Jews for COMPLETELY subjugating such a WORTHLESS and RETARDED race as ours. I hope with all my heart they succeed in exterminating ALL OF US in this century

Because jewish propagandists had to take it to the extreme to make a race that allied with NS Germany and the rest of actual western civilization that fought against communism (if only we weren't stuck in China we could have helped more), and protected 100,000 white Russian christians from bolshevik rape and slaughter, worse that """"""white""""" americans that literally destroyed Europe.

We weren't the ones to raze dresden among other magnificent cities of culture, turn half of Europe communist, degenerate the other half, and allowed the Jews total control over the white race. And yet according to Americans we are the peril seeking to destroy western civilization.

If I didn't sympathize with western culture I would find this funny rather than infuriating.

They were trying to instill 2 different types of hatred. For anti-german propaganda, it was a hatred based on fear of evil. For anti-japanese propaganda, it was hatred against that which is ugly or repulsive.

>Why was Tojo depicted as an inhuman monster while Hitler was just more or less a normal looking guy in most American ww2 propaganda?
Because you are a kike cunt and probably a CIA nigger as well, get vivisected faggot

For more than 2000 years the enemy of Europe and it's descendant's has always been the same, has never changed, not twice or even once, they have always been the enemy. Remember these are a people who convinced Europe to convert to their religion while ignoring Persia and beyond. They made their enemy way before Europe knew.

Man, that must be a shitty situation.

Scream about Jews all you want. It won't save you when the end comes.

Because nobody hated hitler like they hated the damn japs. Hitler was white.

Nah, WW2 was mostly us putting the GOOKs in their place; History was retroactively rewritten to make it seem like we were always planning to take on Nazi Germany instead of FDR just having a hate bonner for them

Yeah what are you gonna do you fat pudgy Jew? I could rip your nose off with my barehands. Nobodies coming to save you this time and the niggers don't give a fuck about you no matter how much you worship their cocks.

I live in a large NY city. I have been here five years. Thisw years I went and got my CCW, because I can see the writing on the wall and I'm not some scumbag thug with a felony. Besides your average black asshole can't hit anything more than five feet away. They hit more bystanders than targets because listening to hip hop and selling dope DOES NOT make you a crack shot lol.

Being proud of bringing others into the same servitude to the Jews huh... I will never understand this.

Why are you tards so easily derailed by obviously nigger LARPers?

You know niggers will neck lace you too, 'whitey'???

American civil rights movements was in 1954-68.
So the time of WW2 was still in the age of racial discrimination.
Some American blacks celebrated for the Pearl Harbor Attack.

>so easily derailed by obviously nigger LARPers?
They don't know how they glow in the dark yet

You need to look through more of the old propaganda. You wouldn't be asking this if you'd seen more.

America didn't give a shit about the Nazis, if you'll remember America only entered WW2 when we were attacked by Japan, and only fought the Nazis because they were a Japanese ally.

>modern 4/pol/
>actually discussing other than getting baited by bullshit

Then again there is not much to discuss about that, as I sure as hell don't want any union with Korea, and that sentiment is shared with the majority of both countries.

Holy shit you are an enormous faggot. Please neck yourself. I mean seriously, your posts make you sound like the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. You want Europe and America to look like South Africa? Seriously? That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. If people like you got their way, the world would be a post apocalyptic wasteland. We need white people. We don't need "people" like you.

Well it isn't like the Korean's are Chinese though. From an outsiders perspective, Japan and Korea though different both have a great business and work ethic. Better to have Korea as a neighbour than France that I can guarantee with certainty.

Those americans were also among the dumbest cunts on the planet. They deserve all the brown grandkids they`re getting.

Racism was the reason they depicted Tojo as a monster. For one I am racist but only to lesser nations like in Africa or the Middle East which have contributed nothing but debt. They were jealous of his command in East Asia kicking out the British and the French and the banking cartel based in America couldn't deal with that fact since Japan couldn't be controlled.

They have many Le's recently, but then again so do we, hmm that is concerning.

You deserve them too.
Y'all are going to taste dysgenics until you love it.

Because Japan actually attacked us. They were the real enemy.

Do you really not get why?

Because all orientals are fish people

Because hitler was a german, and germans are most closely related to anglos. Every anglo country did this in their depictions of europeans. Have you seen mussolini? BTW before any of you assblasted achmeds say anything, My maternal grandparents are all anglo stock 3 generations and my dads side is irish with a little cherokee so go fuck yourself eurocucks. You're literally the degenerate betas of natural selection who couldnt survive on a frontier. Which is why we have never lost a war to you. Stay mad.

Brazil already did right? Well something like that.

Precisely.

You men are so fucking selfish, I ask one thing of you ONE THING that you easily know the answer to because that’s literally all you do all day but NOOOO why help when you’re an alpha mighty MAN probably giggling to yourself and your steam friends sending screenshots of yourself to each other telling me to “hehe read the sticky roastie” why should we help her when we can let her do her own roastie research? I fucking hate you and all your heart attack dead roider role models

That is Hurtful.