BASED BAKED ALASKA (LIVE) BEING SWARMED BY LEFTIES

@ ben shapiro UCLA speech

youtube.com/watch?v=s96R22Re4Dw

Other urls found in this thread:

milkleaks.com/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump bump

bump

Hopefully something fun happens.

Every American fag wants to be special. Everyone wants to be offended but "the right" don't got to be.

why does everyone wear adidas now

Why isn't he wearing protective chemical goggles?

NICE

This guy is such a faggot.

argy bargy!

i'll watch the stream when he gets shot or stabbed

also checked

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Wait, wasn't he blind after getting acid faced?

isnt ben shapiro supposed to be in jail

Non socialized health care, my dude

Fucking cucky north campus majors are such a waste of space. They are a discgrace to our school’s reputation.

Complete recovery?
Bionics?

He started dating Laura Loomer after getting sprayed so I'm assuming it was not in fact acid but MK Ultra he was spayed with.

Whatever dude you fucking clickbait fuck. I watched for like a minute, just a large group of people engaged in discourse you fucking cocksucker. Not even a hint of violence. Eat shit faggot.

lel

>black men aren't dumb

Baked Alaska talks like a fag and he used to work at Buttfeed. He's controlled opposition, guys.

Have his eyes healed from the fake injury he pretended to receive?

anything happening here?

You might want to save this disgusting image btw, it's censored so you don't have to watch this.... I'm sick to my stomache from what I've seen. This is
>Leftypol board owner caught lit sucking dick

yeah... so for theshills.. I'm not memeing this is him or xir or wtf you call it. It's been fun to mess with them today to put in mildly lol... what a bunch of sick degenerate trannies...ewww

how was it fake lmao

irl political debates are so cringeworthy

WE WUZ KRANGZ

>Why blacks commit more crime
>IQ

Fucking Christ it's the Nutty Professor

don 't know why baked bothers to debate these lefty cunts, it's like he's talking to a brick wall, their so ignorant.

why do i feel like both are retarded

MUH GIBS

This nigger leftist was just bitching about taxes being racist. You're on the wrong side if you don't like taxes dumbass.

because they're debating politics in public and think that their individual opinions mean anything

Because autistic children watch it so religiously that he makes money from it

"Systematic issues"
You don't understand them

I JUST GOT BANNED FROM Sup Forums

It always comes down to the gibs.

Cuck Potter right there is trying to argue with a Cuban as to why communism is good and asking why would he leave Cuba.

Forgot to attach pic.

this is gay as fuck

Super gay. It's a lot better when it isn't a bunch of fags yelling over each other for 10 minutes

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

WHAT IS HIS NAME Sup Forums?

>hey senpai what's going on

not even actual queers talk like this

Harry Poofta

ffs they always look like this

Holy shit, this guys yelling at people with a megaphone with Rockwell on it.
What timeline have we entered?

anybody else get the fake vibe from the guy with the megaphone?

ben shapiro sounds like a car alarm

Soyboy Potter

Shaved Potter, Commie Potter, Cuckold Potter,
Harry Plotter

What did he mean by this?

A lot of them feel like people spouting memes as a caricature of what they allegedly are.

CNN pohto op?

In the US we can heal such things

who gives a shit about this narcissistic attention whore? nothing more cringe than these faggots inserting themselves in the political landscape for financial gain.

he's taken a lot of time off and began a christian gamer channel. I think he got called back up. Be grateful.

lulz some nazi larping faggot put me on timeout.

milkleaks.com/

All the vids are great, but him hitting on a 13 year old is quite timely.

just watched the stream. he's antagonizing people with hopes they attack him so he can play the victim. i hope this faggot gets KO'd.

I can't get their behavior....
Flip someone off here, and you are going to one straight in the face.

And this guy that wants to fight him, wtf man.. then you fucking go. They are ... kids..

There are very few of these narcissistic, weak, limp-wristed, screaming-for-milk fakes in the US, but they are Useful Idiots. Redpills normies and little teen brains that can't process information yet get information that will help them make the correct decisions later.

they are reddit tier retards you cant argue with leftists, christians, or non-whites.

Ben Shapiro is a conservative Jew who happens to be highly intelligent and articulate. He has a massive following and it's only getting larger. He'll debate anyone left of center; no one can touch him. I mean unless of course.... he gets associated with some braindead fascists. Some guy who has a MAGA hat and a George Lincoln Rockwell picture on his megaphone? Yah that won't be good for Ben Shapiro's image.... This dumbfuck has to be controlled opposition, but regardless, conservatives/republicans/right-wingers should tell him to fuck off.

>milkleaks.com/
Looks like it might be a goldmine for teh lulz.

Yeah, there wasn't really enough going on and he kind of tried to push it a bit too much. He probably should have just done some interviews. They were getting some good stuff just having a conversation with people there, they seemed more talkative and not too violent at all.

This dude is a meth head.

fucking idiot
most right wingers are Christian and you know this

good i hope they gas that larping faggot

the idiot is a pitbull owner too, truly a nigger

Mmmmmm I don't think that's accurate. I'd say most Christians are right-wingers

kek I guess he just ran into Sup Forums now

>their

This.

you're just following your bias.
but i've spent enough time arguing with the "logic" of atheists.

noo.. that must have been t_d he ran into there

>people dont change there mind

Bump

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

*their

>no ur the nazi

There is a direct connection between pit bulls and nog loving. Right?

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

Bamp

COMMIES GO HOME!

His shits all retarded too

Dude, do you live in Michigan's upper peninsula?

shapiro doesn't need anyone to be his controlled opposition when he himself is literally controlled opposition

Is there anybody who Sup Forums actually embraces?
Because everyone who gets brought up on here is called a shill at some point.

I found him

thats a pretty good chant

>TRUSTFUND COMMIES OFF OUR STREETS!

is another good one

>TRUSTFUND COMMIES OFF OUR STREETS!
that's good