Are gratuitous titty animes in decline? ARMS hasn't made anything in a year, hxh last season didn't do very well...

are gratuitous titty animes in decline? ARMS hasn't made anything in a year, hxh last season didn't do very well, and the new dxd is probably going to suck.

You do realize that OSK is running this season and it has TWO female leads with big boobs.

isn't that only 5 minutes long or something

This season alone has Occultic; Nine's titty monster, Keijo, though you could argue that's more overall fanservice, and even glorious Tawawa. While there's nothing really explicit, there's still plenty of tits overall.

I'm watching keijo and despite the premise it's not really that erotic. I want shows like ikkitousen and queen's blade to come back.

No, you're just an ignorant shitposter

I want Xebec to make an Eiken reboot series

Colors me impressed, Valkyrie Drive is actually one year old...

I have no idea, but Kyoani will go for a Titty monster Anime made by Cool Kyou, the Vishir of "Droopy eyes big Titty monsters assaulting Shotas" and "Japanese dudes shouldn't be scared of getting married so please have sex" the anime, hope isn't lost for the kind that like some glorious sacks of joy.

Also monstergirls :3

Valkyrie Drive is pretty recent, and that was a gift from the oppai man himself

>hxh last season didn't do very well

It did good, season 2 should come out next year.

The nips are starting to realize that titty monsters < JC < JC titty monsters

Is that a breast cancer screening or some shit?

>DxD is getting a 4th season

How is this happening?

Hell if I know. Do I look like a cute busty anime girl?

Valkyrie Drive turned to shit when the writers forgot the girls need to be turned on to transform and the focus shifted to action for a while.

Don't make me fap again, user. Not like this.

It died with Ikkitousen and was buried by Senran Kagura being trash.

The 7sins anime is coming.

I recognise that doujinshi.

>Valkyrie Drive

Can someone plz release the subbed bd batch finally. Like come on. It's been long enough that it must have been forgotten.

man I am tired of Xebec eyes.

Futa Asuka?

not as iconic as "I recognize that bulge" but still pretty great

>Wasted potential: The series.

when do the rest of the BDs come out so I can watch this?

are the BDs actually any better than the uncensored tv eps?

And even when it turned to action, the fights lasted 5 seconds and light beams. It got retarded and stale.

don't know, i made it a rule to watch the BDs for lewd shows after Triage X was a fucking steam room.

makes sense generally, but the tv eps were completely uncensored

it's not xebec though

it came out a whole year ago and was a complete mistake

It's shit

Source?

Blonde titcow best girl

Ikkitousen is the best guilty pleasure.

when will pussy by shown in tv?

I like tits so I will bump this thread with the best ecchi tits ever.

no

Ikkitousen was just too good. I don't know how any other tittty ecchi can top it. Even all the girls ikkitousen are hot.