REAL SHILLING

I am convinced at least 70% of all post are shill posts, probably more

the purpose of this shilling is not to win over anyone to an specific ideology, etc, people trying that are genuine idiots

this shilling is to keep this place in disarray, divide and conquer, trolling users from different regions into fighting each other, etc

you can tell shills from anons, because anons just bantz, shills actually provoke real conflict and negative feelings, this is their objective, to make us feel alone, and divided

shills larp as every single group
>nazis
>commies
>pro trump
>anti trump
>pro/anti - (insert issue)

mark my words, this people, will know a hell that none of you can imagine, the suffering awaiting this monsters is incomparable to anything, rest assure, the universe doesnt forget, God doesnt forget

Its watching you, and It loves you, and in that same love, Its going to bring down the wicked and the corrupt because It loves them too, you will see, in the end they will be begging for punishment, for an opportunity of redemption, and It will look directly at them and cast them away from our presence.

They will remain in the same hole they have always been, the same place they are trying to create here, on the world, and on pol.

Pitty this people Sup Forums, all the desperation they try to induce in you, is their natural state, they dont even know what is to make yourself happy, they are dead

the fact that they are fighting so hard for you, for your moral, for your soul, you are winning pol, they are losing badly, they are desperate and they will get even more chaotic

SHILLS ,

REPENT; NOT TO JESUS, OR TO ANYBODY, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU KNOW IT, REPENT TO YOURSELF, AND WITH US, YOU MIGHT NOT BE LOST YET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc
youtube.com/watch?v=kuLOUufHdaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NORMIES, I AM TALKING TO YOU TOO

YOU TRYING TO "CONVINCE" PEOPLE OF YOUR WORLD VIEW, ITS JUST THE SAME EGO RIDE THAT IS WHATS KEEPING YOU A WORLD DESTROYING NORMIE

YOUR INDIFERENCE, AND LACK OF REGARD FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF, DESTROYED MAN KIND

NORMIES, REPENT, YOU KNOW ALSO, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOU LIKE IS SHIT, YOU KNOW YOU ARE EMPTY, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOU PERSUE IS IN THE SEARCH FOR FULFILLMENT

IT WILL NEVER COME, NOT FOR YOU, NOT WHILE THINKING LIKE THAT

YOU ARE THE REASON OF ALL THE EVIL IN THE WORLD, AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT

MORALISTS OF ALL SIDES WILL PAY

I think you're right.

DECONSTRUCTIVIST WILL PAY ALSO

I MEAN BY THIS, PEOPLE WHO BASE THEIR WORLD VIEW AND LIFE MEANING, ON JUDGING OTHER WITH A SET OF RULES, MOST OF THEM ARE HYPOCRITES WHO DONT FOLLOW SAID RULES THEMSELVES

THE POINT IS, ITS EGO, SATAN RULES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least largely right.
For example, when the same thread topic appears over and over again.
And all the America 54% memes.
And all the "am i white enuf?" threads.

Other than the obvious leftist shills i'm p sure it's just stupid newfags fucking up board culture. What's the most recent event that would have brought them here?

/trannypol/ are prolly hanging more here now, after all I wouldn't go to leftypol either, given that the board owner has been exposed for lit sucking dick.

Yeah... there is a reason we refer to them as trannypol.... ew.. I wish I had not seen this crap... Pic related is their boardowner sucking dick

We have movies.....

I fucking hate leftypol man.... this is their board owner, he sucks dick, he lit sucks dick... fucking degenerates they shill here.

Hopefully not long before it kills it self, their board is pretty much dead and has really been since they got doxed earlier this year...

we have been mentioned several places, in various videos and a few articles here and there

IE we've been mentioned on alex jones show several times, black pigeon speaks and so

closer to 99% pal, including urs.

I think they've figured out the most efficient way to kill Sup Forums is to create an environment where everyone calls everyone a shill.

Your mum shilled for my cock last night

why the fuck are they here?
Don't they have their own chan to shit upon?

Uncensored version?

truth rises to the top that's why jews have been topeled well over 100 times in history

You can't fucking kill Sup Forums, go fuck yourself.

He's cute tho :3

I agree 1000%

Always remember, bog posters are bot posters.

Nothing lasts forever. But if any place can resist the onslaught, it's here.

Shut the fuck up you whiny fag and get out of your basement.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word.

t. Shill.

Keep the shill exposure coming, anons. (((They))) are getting weaker. We are winning.

Nobodies going to read all that dumb spic

of course but lately i'd say it's more like 85% of all threads are shill or slide threads. if idiots stopped replying maybe we'd have some real convo's. how someone can look at the catalog and not recognize the shit is beyond me

It’s at least 75%

Yeah, 100% true. But who cares. Shills are retarded. Just listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc

Have a good time and shit on shill. For fun of course, I don't recommend brazil.

Sup Forums isn't anything close to an organization or political ideology. It's general disrespect and distrust of the system. Tons of people come here and most leave. Those who stay are the "Sup Forums". It goes beyond time or place.

Shills give us strength. This is Arrakis

Wrong video. I mean this one for good times heh
youtube.com/watch?v=kuLOUufHdaU

Shut the hell up and remember that Jesus was Jewish.

>calls them out constantly
Have you even read Desert Tales part 2 Christo Boogaloo?

Sup Forums's biggest advantage is that it's occupied by a collection of individual cynics, for the most part.

Yes, you are alone here, dumb cunt. Adapt to the board culture or leave. Learn to format your posts here, you fucking r*ddit scum. And as far as the "le shills! le shills!" bullshit, we're allowed to have opinions. Saged, fucked off.

YA more like 99% inc this

I was gonna call ypu a newfag but then I read and figured you were genuine.

Yeah, that is not news.
After JIDF CTR and shariablue all failed to have an impact the flood started.
Just compare this to fullpol