When did pol become so degenerate?

When did pol become so degenerate?
Im genuinely asking this. Sometime during the election cycle, Sup Forums lost its intellectualism. You newfags might not have been here, but there was a time where this place was actually logical AND fun instead of irrational and troll cringey. It's now at the point where you are right 10% of the time and the equivalent of a left wing SJW echo chamber 90% of the time.

What pol is now:
>brainless
>intellectually dishonest
>full of conspiracy theorists
>skinhead larpers
>regressive to the right wing agenda
>full of year old newfags who claim to be oldfags

Have some insight and wisdom pol. Shit is fun only because you're anoneymouse, but you're too young to realize this place has truly turned degenerate

Inb4
>gtfo kike
>neck yourself
>slide thread
>blueshare
>ANTIFA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opinion/roy-moore-conservative-evangelicals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

then get out whiny faggot

Sup Forums was effective. Democrats heard about it. Democrats sent volunteer and professional trolls.

Now some assholes are posting cock pictures, one was posting pedo crap, and lots of 1 word shit posts.

Gone to hell. Not even sure if the mods are aware Sup Forums is under attack, and if they know, do the mods care?

>avoiding constructive conversation
All bark, no discussion. You're no different than the left wing terrorists who tell journalists to fuck off when they're posed with conflicting opinions or difficult questions.

there are still good threads you have to make an effort to find them and contribute.
PS. your thread is not one of them

It definitely got raided, but I find it hard to believe that pols degeneracy is all due to left wing false flags. Maybe the newfags fell victim to the hive mind after we were infiltrated, turning them more degenerate and radical in order to make people less intelligent and more short sighted.

Either way, it's gotten to a point where the typical pol user only comes on her to echo brainless buzzwords and racist slurs. Idc about either of those things, but their presence has silenced any meaningful discussion whatsoever.

I'm still on here because of those threads, but my post is about how those are an overwhelming minority.

They killed /b and we came here. Thats what happened.

I'm one of them.

Janitors and mods have changed.
The election was a lot of fun, but now I spend more time away from here. I’ve always phased in and out though, its my nature.

this is an aeronautical bungee jumping discussion board m8. what did you expect?

>OP is faggot- the thread

I think you may have made a grave error. Sup Forums was never good and it's foolish to assume the expectation that it is. Never take Sup Forums seriously. After all it's all satire.

Yea, I too have been spending a lot more time on other boards. I mostly come on here for the speedy news cycle because I don't have a Twitter and hate going on Facebook.

I had no expectations, but was hoping it would stay the same as it was the past 5 years.

Yea see, it used to be satire. It's recently starting not to be. Before, pol was a place you wouldn't mention to other people that you used. Now it's flag and symbols are worn by actual degenerates and beta supremacists at rallies. It was fun when this place was a mysterious well planned troll factory, now its a destructive anarchy of confusion with no direction.

I know the concern too well OP, that's why us smartfolk left after gg to 8ch. But now it's full of the annoying little shits from here and the quality is going away.

have you ever read a sean hannity transcript?

pol is kinda like that-- incoherent.

>Have some insight and wisdom pol
How long did it take you to get to that point OP?
The newfriends will learn in time.

before the elction this place was fun and filled with life. now its nothing more that nazi post about the same bullshit, not even original

>help help i'm being oppressed!

nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opinion/roy-moore-conservative-evangelicals.html

I started coming here in mid 2015. Definitely a drop in quality since then. Back then most of the threads were redpill threads. Today most of them are random meme threads, shill threads, or just shitty.

I blame the popularity of pol. As something becomes more popular, it inevitably declines in quality.

They're absolutely terrified of this place and its effect on internet culture, and by extention world culture. Ever since the election revealed the power of our Gods and our Memes they've been here non stop to shit everything up.

It's that old quote: those who act a foolish knowingly will attract fools who think they're in good company. Most retards here are only here because nothing is funny anywhere anymore. They all followed the source and saw us all flex our strength (knowledge of the media) during the election and found themselves here. Voila.

I went there for a little bit too, sort of just browse /his/ now to tease my thirst tbqh.

They're still the best site around though.

Indeed

pic related is what /pol has been about since flim flam the zim zam

faggot

It's the hasbara app. The decline has been manufactured. The strength of anonymity is the weakness of anonymity.