Why don't you have a loving gf/wife yet, Sup Forums?

Why don't you create a good thread?

Unicorns are real.

Because I'll be the first to admit it here even if no one else is. I'm fat and ugly and the only good thing that ever happened to me was Trump winning. He's gonna give me a state sponsored girlfriend and she's gonna be wonderful and pure and she'll love me no matter what.

i wish i knew so i could change it

delete this

I woke up recently :(

There is too much in me to fix. I have to much work ahead of me to achieve my potential and I am currently pretty worthless as mate. Not that I am a NEET or anything I just need to work for my future and stop praying to false gods... like pol.

Damn I can't even escape this on Sup Forums. This isn't r9k

My dad intentionally clipped my wings because he was a paranoid asshole. Have never felt worthy of any girls I was attracted to, keep getting decently attractive and smart girls who connive their way into a relationship with me but who are also extremely needy and insecure and I'm unhappy because I was basically guilted into the relationship.

Right now I'm kinda beat down after a few nasty long term relationships and some school problems related to "OMG user you're a fucking nazi" but once that is sorted out and my life is back on track I'm gunning hard for a pious, demure, attractive wife.

And I will get her.

I haven't sorted myself out yet

Whenever I see white children and pregnant white women it gives me hope. I find myself renewed with vigor at the sight of the next generation.

I'm gay.

but when will you?

I'm about to break up with her actually. She's white and blonde too. But she's disgusting and immature, and a liberal feminist. Ugh what a waste.

Banging at Muslim girl right now. Pretty hot but I want white children so I am about to cheat with this sexy white girl.

DELET

I have one and 8 kids.
Roll doubs to be exempt from this life. I have 7 of you neets covered. GO.

I used to have one
She was ugly but better than the babes I had
I left her because I thought I could find better but honestly I never got along with a girl like that crazy bitch.
She loved me to roundhouse kick her ass, it made her moan.
Go figure.
She doesn't even use facebook so I never got to speak to her again and I heard she had kids now. :(

The girl I picked got fat and picked up feminism while I was working to pay for our apartment. She demanded that she wasn't a house wife because she had a degree (meaning I'd marry into 30k of debt) but she made minimum wage at a petco so she didn't help with the bills.

I dumped her. Every girl since has had problems. Could have married 2 of them but I wasn't a strong enough man for one and the other wasn't a feminine enough woman for me. Back to the grind.

It's hard picking one.

How do you know that pregnant lady isn't harbouring Jerome's little subhuman?

1. because my virility has not been maximized yet. I will continue to retain my sexual fluids and build stamina until I have maximized virility.

2. not every man woman and child in the United States of America is familiar with the great book known as the Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion.

Because that would be lesbianism.

is this her?

Because I am a virgin and I want a virgin myself and no one over 18 is a virgin. I'm also an asocial recluse.