One Piece

How will Luffy get out of this one?

This could be as easy as one mirage tempo.

He just proved he was Doffy level and can fuck up Yonko officers, so he's having his Bird Cage moment where fucks up an entire country of pirates.

Well... Not gonna lie. I would love him just beating them up.

He won't. It's kinda convenient that he has someone that knows how to manipulate the weather by his side that can't be hurt by any one of them, isn't it?

Anyone else feels like Pudding is TOO cute?

is almost like Oda did it on purpose so nobody would think she's evil

Nami can be hurt by the army... She might manipulate Zeus and Prometheus to wreak havoc tough.

Anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that Pudding might secretly be evil and manipulating Sanji?

Eternal reminder that she's alive

A lot of people theorize about this since her introduction. For me it's clear she's being genuine. That would be a nice twist but for now all i see is Oda doing his to make the future wife of Sanji lovable.

I want to cum inside the bunny

>

L-Luffy's tooth is coming back right guys?

ZEHAHAHAHA

>Next issue, we will be on break

Dude Oda did it for Doflamingo. One of the most hyped villain in One piece maybe the most hyped. Don't see why he wouldn't do it for Big Mom in return. It's only fair.

He is going to beat them all up.

Am I the only one that superhyped after seeing this panel?

>nobody seems angry at all

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

He going to punch really hard.

How will that help him in any way?

>yfw luffy beats a whole army by himself and in the end is still standing waiting for Sanji.

Nami will control Prometheus and Zeus

Nah me too breh. It reminded me of pic related.

No it's a really powerfull panel

Also loved this one. Most of the people there are highly characterized. I stopped and looked at each one. It doesn't feel like an army of fodder at all. Really cool.

>yfw its all off-screen

Can we move on from Luffy in the next couple chapters now, please? There are so many things to be tied not necessarily related to his very presence at the moment, so please Oda.

He will save him.

i think thats the point of this chapter.
we end luffys part and we wont return until sanjis shit is taken care of.

How many people do you think ca he knock out when using his Haki? 1/4? 1/3?

I was hoping his plotline would just stop until Sanji came back. Every now and again it would cut to Luffys scene and hed still be waiting and Nami would still be skeptical.

daily reminder that SaNa fags were monumentally BTFO
>next issue will be on break
just end my life right now senpai

He can knock out the ones wearing chess pieces costumes. Probably 2/3 of the army.

forgot pic

Yeah she seemed pretty jovial at the tea party

Sure she's probably going to get mad later

All of Big Moms kids are rotten to the core.

>Big Mom's army approaches Luffy
>Nami tries too hold them off
>It's too much for her to handle on her own
>Luffy still refuses to move
>It looks hopeless
>One of Big Mom's goons is about to strike Luffy
>Then suddenly, someone drops in from the sky and takes out the goon
>Luffy says "It's you???!!!?
>Chapter ends
>One Piece goes on a month long break
>The great One Piece drought 2k16
>Everyone wonders why Oda is keeping us in suspense for a longer break then usual
>It must be big
>One Piece finally comes back
>It's revealed who saved Luffy
>It's CAESAR CLOWN
>Caesar takes on all of Big Mom's goons through sheer willpower (Like shanks in the first chapter)
>Big mom's troops shudder in fear from the very presence of Caesar Clown
>Luffy asks Caesar clown to join for saving him

So how come Big Mom is such a bitch?

Villains up to this point have kinda made a lot of sense, but Big Mom just seems like a crazy fuckup who eats people and shit.

Don't tell me we're going to get a Doffy-style sad-ass flashback of her being crucified and shit, because I don't see that happening.

>uses conquerors haki
>none of them fall

that would be one of the greatest "oh shit" moments in one piece

One piece reviewer on youtube are horrible. Their ridiculous theory have way too much influence on people. And since they pretty much expose themself by doing it, they never accept that their theory might be wrong even hints after hints saying so.

would be perfect if done like that

We haven't had her flashback yet so until then you are not wrong. Doffy was also wrong in the head a bit anyways

>foreshadow puddi's dark side
at least big mom is being honest there, teaching her kids some fact about life, more than any black parents would taught to their children.

Oh, user. You should know better. It's Oda, after all, of course she is a bitch for a reason. Why is Kaido such a jerk? We don't know that too, but all we know that both of them are and that's it.

Imagine back in the day when Mama and Kaido fought Roger for whatever reason?

I would have believed that too if it wasn't for the existence of Cosette. Cosette seems to be the person that is tailor-made for the purpose of remnding Sanji what's really important in his life. Which means Pudding has to be the scheming backstabbing harlot that tries to break Sanji and his fellow crew up.

People in her hometown made fun of her for being too big her whole life. She killed all of them. She promised herself that one day she will have a full town of her own kids, they will be as tall as her she will be so happy ! Sadly all of them turned out to be regular sized. So she killed even more people.

desu I don't think big mom could tank a Gastille straight to the fucking face

Luffy confirmed for finally being PK tier?

Who is going to eat the giant giant fruit that Caesar inevitably creates?

I want to smell Caesar gassy farts.

nice job squad

Maybe is a refrence to that.

What is that egg?

He might have about 10 days left to complete his goddamn formula or arrange a way to escape from Totland with his heart intact.

What's up with this dude? He sure will be a big factor in this whole scheme. God, so many things have yet to happen... This will not be a small arc after all, will it?

A giant

>just a typical poor peasant in an facist regime country thanks to WG
>raised by a single mother with father no where be found
>want to eat candy like other children but is too poor
>getting to piracy at the age of 2x+ hoping to get rich and eat lots of candy
>also marry and shit out ton of her children and make sure her spouse never turns on her
>got very good at it and probably banged white beard and broke up.

God, I wish. What a straight up G he was.

God, Bobbin looks cool.
I love Mont D'or just toting the shotgun too.
Really love the weirdness of the charlotte family.

Monet is going to come and pick Luffy and fly away with him and bring him to the Clown. It'll happen.

G

Kinda wish Zoro was there to talk some sense into Luffy.

Of course not. It's the arc where Luffy beat his first Yonko. Hell he might even become one.

Every time

yea, isn't this already named the "Yonko" saga?

>How will Luffy get out of this one?

Jimbei will show up and get them to stop somehow. Or Nami will use her mystical piece of paper again.

Either way, it's not all that hopeless.

I hope Zoans start to get more action

we saw a shit ton of paramecia in dressrosa

it was cool to see Jack be a giant ass mammoth after that faggot spandam already used up an elephant zoan for his sword

Lol, i even forgot about Caesar. He's probably making some powerfull weapon to take on Big Mom in secret atm. I don't get people saying Luffy is alone. Big Mom has most of the fighters on the island ready to kick her ass....

Yes but I'm more interested in Reverie and Dragon.

The whole crew of Kaido is composed of zoans so don't worry...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBROTHER

yea

I really enjoy how you can tell who presumably have the same fathers. The fat melty guy's 3 brothers behind him, bro and sis long necks

Cosette is hardly getting any exposition so I doubt she'll fit any other role besides being another reason to hate the Vinsmokes.

but the weather is on Big Mom's side

Can a Sea King be a DF user?

I mean if a fishman could, why not a sea king

Fuck, I want this to happen at some point, would really show how serious Big Mom can be with her crew.

Because Jack couldn't move underwater for one, negating the usefulness of a DF. And
>I mean if a fishman could, why not a sea king
So can a gun or a dog.

DF's are a mystery.

Do you think they are all fours brothers? The one just behind him is fismen looking.

Oh yeah i wanted to ask this. What happens if a random animal eat a devil fruit? Or if it's simply destroyed? Does it respawn?

>. What happens if a random animal eat a devil fruit?
Do you speed readers not remember Usopp and Choppers first fight?

nigga

But it's a gun who ate the dog fruit, no?

If animals could eat devil fruits why there's not more of them? Like a seagull with a logia randomly attacking them.

>What happens if a random animal eat a devil fruit
nigga, thats literally Chopper

This is it.

This is Luffy's chance to surpass Urouge as the strongest supernova.

yeah you are right... But it doesn't make sense. There's hardly any animals with devil fruit power in the manga.

if it happens they either don't know what to do with it and have such short life spans that it gets re-spawned not long afterward.

Amand is the only one who doesn't look like a jobber here. The others are faces made for punching.

The guy next to Mont-d'or looks badass as fuck. Have we seen him prior to that?

I wish to see more team fights like this one

Usopp and Chopper are just so cool as a partner

maybe Franky and Robin would make a good team, too bad she hates docking

she's all Nami

Bobbin was one of the first big mom crew members we saw. He's probably not a jobber.

It really was a good fight. I'd like to see a nice Luffy and Zoro vs. something fight.

How did Lola win that Vivre card?

Not really. Still don't see how it's a reference.

Also, I don't know how long this conversation between the two was, but if you look. On the last page, there is no storm outside.

I guess we're skipping the Luffy fight again.

Sanji will show up with some super tranny food he learned on tranny island that will make Luffy go Toriko levels of insanity.

Or, Oda is a fucking hack

Damn you are right...