DOTR Curse

Jew here. Just a friendly reminder. That should any whites try to commit any sort of "DOTR" and try to murder everyone who isn't white. I have a terrible curse that I will doom your race with, should you even try it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you trying to encourage them?

I am itching to pull the trigger, same as them.

What a cute little comic.

Nice tricks!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Yeah yeah.

Losing Europe to radioactive hellfire is an acceptable price to pay for the final eradication of Jews.

And you know if Israel ever pulled that trigger, Russia and China would immediately turn Israel into a glass crater.

You misunderstand. I don't wish to wipe out the white race with nukes, rather spread semi lethal levels of radioactivity to all members of the white race.

Those "le 56% face" memes are going to become reality when every single white birth has some horrific defect.

I don't want to destroy the white race, I want to torture and punish it eternally.

Is this what you guys call larping?

Stop pretending Schlomo. If you wsre the real deal you would tear down the wall around Israel.

No, I want to irradiate the white race.

You know that this is a bad influence on young people Goldstein.

Its a fitting punishment if everyone but whites was genocided.

The jews always get punished by their own actions. They push for gommunism and early Israel is a sucky place to live. They push degeneracy in the West and their own intermarriage rate rises above 50%. They use nukes and guess what happens?

Why do you hate us so much Shekelstein?

Because you hate me, its that simple. I don't care what jews have done to you. If you want to genocide us, including me, I will irradiate your whole fucking race till its a sickly deformed husk.

Works both ways, buddy. Only the forgiveness in Jesus Christ can save us all from ourselves. Either way we're ready whenever you are.

I dont want to put you in youd place because I believe on live and let live. But dont you think your folks have done enough damage as it is?

No. Goyim must eternally suffer.

Well I guess I go fuck myself then?

Liar. Actual jew here. You are gonna hang, buddy. I promise you.

An honeat Jew. Thumbs up.

>Is this what you guys call larping?
LARP Live Action Role Play. Yes this would be one example of that.

We hate kikes because of their schemes to enslave and destroy us.

The sooner we rid ourselves of the Jew parasite, the better.

You kikes are so dumb. You have to look no further than history to know that jews will always BTFO in the end. There is a reason your number never gets much above 15 million worldwide while every other population on earth has increased 100 fold. History has a way of repeating itself, and DOTR will be no different for you sadly.

(((YOU))) are the curse. DOTR is the cure.

Honestly, an irradiated white-only world would be worth it.

I knoe that it's not the fault of the average jewish guy but still your people hold all the media and finances/banks. Dont you think that at some point people will get fed up?

I have no doubt that jews will be "BTFO". The the goal isn't to stop that. The goal is to turn the white race into a sickly deformed people who struggle to live and and breath. Who's birth defects are upwards of 90%. At least half the population would be retarded. Blindness, deafness, cancer rates increased by 1000%. It would be delicious suffering. I don't want whites to die. I want to torture whites.

Neck the fake Jews!

lolol fukin curtains