Kraut needs to know about niggers

Ameriburgers listen up: How many of the blacks in the US are niggers?

I've never been to the US or any black ghetto for that matter. The negros we've got in Germany are pretty spread out and the only time I meet a group of them is in Paris or France generally.
So please describe to me what it's like when a large number of negroes occupy some area.

How would you classify the negro? How many are normal people who have got a job, how many are ghetto niggers that crime for a living and what kind of blacks are there else?

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/10/peter_gold_tells_would-be_kill.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The memes are real. The depictions are real. The subhuman savagery is real. Nothing you have in your country (turks, nafris, afghans, actual african niggers, etc.) can compare.

When group of negros meet up, they chimp out. As in talk loudly and act like they all the shit and start to verbally assualt people.
When they are by themselves, their usually quiet but do not relax.

Look at a picture of Detroit. If you have a small amount with a good white community, they generally know their place. If you let them roam wild, well...

>How many of the blacks in the US are niggers?
120%

>large number of negroes occupy

>How many are normal

>what kind of blacks are there else?

>ghetto niggers

>please describe to me

>implying Germans are not blacked more than the USA

you think this is a game, Jerry?

all of them

>blacks in the US

1 out of every 6 black males is a criminal and will serve jail time in his life. There’s your answer.

Don’t have a problem with black people. They were just subverted by the Jew faster than whites. But whites are catching up.

>Don’t have a problem with black people

I live in the suburbs and most blacks are regular people. But yeah most are like the webms you’re spamming.

Ok, well, can you give me a rough number?
How many negroes do you know personally and how many of them are ok people? How frequently do you visit a "black neighbourhood"?

Niggers are most accurately described as Murder-apes, or perhaps Rape-apes.

Alone and surrounded by whites, a single niggers gives the impression of a mentally retarded human being. In large packs though, like I said: Murder-apes; Rape-apes.

The Afrikaaners would be the most enlightened source to ask about them.

I would say as high as 90% are niggers. 85% would be a more generous appraisal. There are black people who are not niggers but they are overwhelmed by the numbers who are.

Niggers dont think ahead and weigh consequences. They are far more impulsive than real humans. They lack empathy for others. Sometimes even for close family members and almost always there is a lack of empathy for animals. They have a far lower threshold for engaging in violence. By white standards the majority are palpably less intelligent with perhaps as much as 30% of them basically retarded from a white persons perspective. I could go on and on but the only way to truly realize there is a distinct and unbridgeable difference in the races is prolonged exposure to them. When not closely supervised by whites they become extremely dangerous to each other and to non niggers alike. My advice to a Euro is to stay the fuck away from black parts of town if there is not a heavy police presence like historical districts or something.

>most blacks are regular people

>how many of them are ok people?

>How many negroes do you know personally

I live in Monroe Louisiana where it's like 60% nigger. All blacks act like niggers down here other than your few country boy blacks. I'm not saying a nigger can't hold a job. Every fast food joint,Walmart, and restaurant is full off niggers working. Even better paying jobs like factories and hospitals. When a department of a employer is full of niggers there is no way in hell a white will ever get in. Blacks out here stick together and hire black. Yes, they have golden teeth, have lots of unwanted babies for government checks, and act like monkeys everywhere.

>give me a rough

>visit a "black neighbourhood"

85 - 90% act like niggers. There are some blacks that I've known that act white around white people but act like animals around other nigs. Literal Africans tend not to associate with US blacks as much, at least where I leave. Most of the memes are real. They obsess over tennis shoes, basketball, do drugs, treat women like shit, talk broken English and have a giant victim complex

You could get about 80% accuracy by looking at just IQ.

Average black IQ is 85 in US (lower in africa. This is because black US are 20% white on average).

This means that about 66% of blacks are between 70 and 100 IQ. It also means that half of blacks are below IQ 85.

Since the cutoff for even driving a forklift in a warehouse is somewhere between 85 and 90, this also means that half of blacks are practically unemployable.

You compare that with pre islam Germany, with an average IQ of a 100, and only 15% is unemployable, with an IQ below 85.

This ignores the effect of other genes such as the so called warrior gene that predisposes towards agression, meaning that the high performing are also more likely to go OJ Simpson on their wife.

>There are some blacks that I've known that act white around white people but act like animals around other nigs

Would you stop spamming this thread with your stupid fucking videos that we have all seen 10 years before you have, you student fucking retard.

*where I live
I'm talking about Somalians by the way. They're almost worse in some ways being Muslims. I've seen a woman in full burqa near where I live once, but thay shocked me(near Columbus, Ohio)

Afrikaners I spoke to can be remarkably uninformed about race / IQ, surprisingly.

>Monroe Louisiana
Nice knowing I'm not the only one on here living in this shithole.

The French niggers? The ones haggling in bad English that act like a mob descending upon tourist. Those are niggers. If they were in America they would be on a front porch or a street corner somewhere doing gang things

Calm yourself.

Mine is just a photo depicting niggers in action not a video and was merely meant as an amusing illustration to go along with the text.

They probably don't know what to say to someone who believes that IQ can be applied to a savage, murderous animal that is going to rape and torture them to death the second a single bar becomes unlodged from one of their house's windows.

lived all over the US
Currently live in New Orleans.

Working for +30 years - never had one single exceptional coworker/employee ever be black.
I don't hate blacks, but they will consistently frustrate you if you're expecting them to behave like a human being. You learn to hold your nose and tolerate their existence.

Shiftless, zero-ambition towards anything meaningful, their lack of understanding of "the greater good" is what is most troubling. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, not even fellow blacks....just "ME" and "RIGHT NOW"

In a one on one situation blacks can be ok, they still might rip you off or pull some racial politics bs, but in groups when they outnumber you they can be really dangerous. They mostly hate white people but usually only take advantage of the situation when numerically superior or when weakness or naivety is plain to see. Not the shapest tool in the shed on average and live in the moment, future be damned.

Somalians are the worst people in the world. Nigger muslims. They have the absolute lowest employed rate of any group in every country where they're at.

There is a reason you think of somali pirates when you think about somali's. Stealing is all they know and are good for. They're too dumb for computer scam crimes, like nigerians.

No about half of them preached civic nationalism to me.

Afrikaner here. We have a saying that goes pretty much like this: Any place there are kaffers will become ruined.

>yfw these 2 are left wing unitarians

wonder if they got redpilled

Fuck all niggers. All niggers are niggers

These are hard to watch. My best friend was murdered by blacks.

this

>wonder if they got redpilled
nope - even after one of them got brain-damaged into a coma they still try to cuck themselves to blacks. They were in town for a conference to help poor blacks (lol)

EVERY week its the same thing

probably 80-90%

Unholy mother of savagery

Muh dick is not a meme

Looks like Germanbro left the room. A little too much truth in this thread.

At most one, because the other is dead.

It's an edgy meme for some people but I have had to bury friends murdered by these savages. I still don't hate because I know what I'm capable of bit you will never catch me befriending or being around them. You are literally gambling with your life if you choose to be around niggers.

If theres more than two, get the fuck out.
I never been to a black neighborhood, but when i was in school just two blacks combined were loud and ignorant. I've only met few intelligent negros.
Im sure being in a black neighborhood is worse.

>Go to subway
>Wait in line behind a big older nigger and a younger tall nigger. >Young nigger gets mad that big nigger is taking so long, starts talkin shit
>Big nigger last 10 seconds before his insecurity kicked in and he turned around and yelled "swing pussy ass nigga bitch "
>Oh Fuck
>Both niggers now yapping like monkeys
>Manager who's 60 yells he's calling the cops
>Young nigger books it out of there
>Bunch of nigers that showed up praised Big Nigger yelling and laughing like monkeys
>Manager tells us all to get the fuck out
>Wouldnt consider myself a racist, but it was the last day of the five dollar foot long deal

If you have an athletic frame and look somewhat imposing you won't have a problem. They're typically not courageous enough to engage a physically capable white male unless they have overwhelming numerical advantage so stay out of the really bad parts of wherever you go.

the majority of blacks are niggers
unfortunately a lot of the non-niggers can end up doing niggerish things

:(

holy shit I hate niggers

What gets me about all these videos is the complete willingness of liberals to pretend it isn't happening.

You could sit down with a liberal, show them all the facts and figures, and their only reaction will be to call you racist.

It's god damn frustrating.

execute that pos.

story

!!!!!

>Any place there are kaffers will become *Detroit
ftfy

I think you mean too much spam. That r*dditor that started shitting videos all over the thread was infuriating. I got so mad I almost stabbed a woman 9 times in the stomach to steal her purse, then I remembered I am not black.

Ok Hans, lemme explain this to you in a way only someone who has lived in both Overtown, Miami USA AND London, England UK can.
Imagine the Pakis in London or Paris areas where there are no-go zones.
USA nigger zones are like this, except Pakis are actually pretty smart and well organized.
Imagine a Paki with the reasoning capability of your average Pollack, but none of the whiteness or willingness to plumb your loo.
Combine that with the laziness of a typical Spaniard or Italian.
Boom!
USA niggers for you.
Loud, violent, obnoxious, stinky and worthless. Absolutely no social value whatsoever.

>is the complete willingness of liberals to pretend it isn't happening.

When I was in college I used to drive through Michigan state to save time driving rather than drive around the great lakes on the Canadian side... Once I stopped to get gas in Flint, Michigan. Keep in mind im not even in Detroit proper. The gas station was bullet proof. The man was hidden behind bullet proof glass and bars. I paid and talked to him through a small slot. Across the street from me were 3-4 African American males. They were talking. Where else do you find situations like this? I will tell you where...anywhere large droves of blacks and native Americans reside. They are a highly ignorant and low IQ people, on average. Another issue is tgey are very cold peoole. Its very seldom the father stays around and the mothers are generally abusera of children hence why niggers always act afraid od their moms. They scream and beat their kids out of frustration and anger for their life. What do you get?a dumb nigger that doesn't know how to act and behave in society. The good blacks are generallythe ones where they have amom and dad that works. They have more chance tobe a nor mal person.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/10/peter_gold_tells_would-be_kill.html

Black redneck?

They will hide their powerlevel when around europeans but most are atleast race realists. But even afrikaners succumb to jewish propaganda

Absolutely. Well said.

>spam

> asks for honest opinion of blacks in America
> gets served an instant dose of what blacks are really like
> whaaaaaaaa

I can only hope a good ol fashioned lynching occured after this.

90% are niggers

there are maybe 10% that are good, decent people who are intelligent enough to know how bad niggerdom is. The rest literally associate intelligence with "not being black" and therefore intelligence is wrong. I wish I was making this up but I'm not.

The nigger is a slow dumb animal. Simple daily tasks are compounded by the negro. Even tasks as simple as picking up items from the convenience store...better hope you don't have negros in front of you in line, or else your trip will take 2 or 3 times as long.

They have nowhere to go and nowhere to be. They have no sense of urgency. You'll be there with your items...the negro will slowly place his on the counter. Then the negro cashier will slowly scan them. Then once the total amount is rung up, and only at that point, will the negro pull out his wallet, and then begin counting his cash. If you're lucky, that's about it. Sometimes though the negro begins to beg for a discount, or he realizes that he doesn't have enough money, and so goes and places and item back on the shelf and then returns to pay.

It's fucking infuriating

The memes are real
t. Baltimorefag

Just kill yourselves. Take the easy way out.

There is no analog in Europe to our niggers. Our niggers are literally the worst. I would trade them for muslims in half a heart beat.

The good ones don't live in black neighborhoods Krautbro. That is one of the most defining things about black """culture""" here- they can tell when another black is not from da hood.

All of them dumbass

I AM NOT BLACK YA HEAR ME

They are practically wild animals you should never trust them they are unpredictable creatures.

I live in a southern state. I can't give you a number since I've grown up around them. I will tell you this. The only "good ones" are 65+ year olds that are too old to chimp out now. Otherwise they are all niggers. Shitty green text story of the first time I let a nigger in my house:

>be 9 year old me
>dragonball z best anime
>collect dragonball z cards
>neighborhood nigger about my age also likes dragpnball z
>invite him over
>play dragonball z budokai vidya
>show him dragonball z cards
>time for nigger to leave
>feeling good made new fren
>sleep
>next day wake up
>dragonball z cards gone
>fucking nigger
>SHIIIEEETTT
Years later when yugioh cards got popular that same nigger wanted to dudu-du-du-duel. I risked my dark magician and red eyes black dragon. He risked three headed blue eyes & toon cards. I won and that nigger ran off with his cards.

That picture sums it up perfectly. The blatant denial is not even an exaggeration.

>asks for opinions
>I decided to instantly ruin the thread by insta-spamming the same videos that have been on the internet for 20 years until OP leaves to go somewhere less retarded, like r*ddit or t*mblr or even autism.org

May the Lord have mercy upon you. Every time I see Ray Lewis on tv, I automatically brush my hand on my ccw without consciously thinking about it. Run away from there while you can user.

they are concentrated in cites, we call these places prison

That's pretty much what I'm saying.
You'd have to combine at least 4 mostly worthless races to come close to US niggers

Yes they exist

Fucking kek. At least you eventually learned to never relax. It's a valuable lesson.

krautbro,
google "server black tips" and see what you get

There are racial stereotypes like
> jews are money hungry
> whites can't dance
> asians can't drive
> Indians poo in the street
> brits have bad teeth
> poles are inbred retards
All in jest, but none of these are absolutes

Only with niggers can you actually PREDICT what is going to happen based on their stereotype
> they will never tip
> when confronted about ANYTHING, they will always go to "muh racisms"
> always escalate situations with police because they have to argue and be non-compliant
> they may get good academic grades, but their IQs and ACT scores are always at the bottom
> fill all lazy jobs (DMV, meter maids, hospital clerks, etc)
> you can drive through ANY "black neighborhood" in America between the hours of 10 am - 4 pm and see legions of niggers outside on the stoop, in the boulevard just hanging out. NOBODY (particularly able-bodied men) has a daytime job.
> In the wake of ANY natural disaster, you can set your watch by the opportunist niggers perched, ready to loot the minute the infrastructure fails

this is in China, not a nigger, though he is behaving like one

Europeans, and most Americans for that matter, have no clue how fucking dangerous blacks and hispanics are. ANYTHING IS BETTER.

I dated a decent black woman for 3 years. Her and her friends were okay. I'd say, in my experience, 25% of blacks are just like anyone else - don't want any trouble, just want to go to school, get a job, have a family. The rest are straight up niggers. Clue: black people hate them too.

I don't go to black neighborhoods. You're just asking for trouble doing that, you're not welcome there, alone.

>not a nigger, though he is behaving like one

I da know, there are some hood rat niggers down in georgia, but for the most part, most blacks are laid back here in the south.Northern niggers are the worst from what i’ve heard though.

Just go to Frankfurt and see for yourself