Ww2 footage?

German civilians being executed and run over by a large vehicle i.imgur.com/qoIMtwM.gif

>incest fetish

(((you)))

the point isn't to destroy you or your dna. They get off merely on the lie. And the worse the lie that you believe, the more power they have over you.

Cousin marriage is fine according to the Bible

I have sooo many hot cousins. It's fucking bullshit!

that's why I don't believe in fairy tales that were written on animal skins thousands of years ago

It perfectly legal (although frowned on) to marry your cousin in Finland.

Very smooth, very classy. I'm learning a lot

Have you noticed that most Sup Forums shill posts read just like TV advertisements. Have you noticed that we're living in an absurdist cartoon world. And it seems the harder we struggle to free ourselves, the tighter the chains get.

What an advanced and knowledgeable opinion

how did the first humans in the Bible reproduce? Obviously incest by modern standards wasn't genetic suicide back then.

here's a webm.

well, it is the family name. And having inbred children is the proper punishment for having a stupid wife who looks back when god tells her not to.

Lot of weird shit like that in the bible. It was a different time.

I see you posting this image everywhere like some no-life loser, and it's starting to piss me off.

there is absolutely NO PROOF to "the protocols of the elders of zion". it is made up antisemitic propaganda. it is as believable as donald trump raping a 13 year old.

sometimes in some ways I hope to G-d that the Christians are right in some ways regarding "Hell" because, it would give me great satisfaction in knowing that the liars & frauds who wrote trash like "the protocols" are burning in eternal torment.

there might be some things about actually bad Jews you can take out of context & share to make all of us look bad sure but, "the protocols" is a damned filthy lie.

Are you being unironic?

HAHAHAHAHA
WHERE ARE YOU FROM, ALABAMA?

hmmm

What I said is true though. Maybe YOU'RE the one from ALABAMA

uh oh the kike is ubset :D

>pic
my cousin is a blonde hair blue eyed country girl who never went through ((college)) brainwashing, and is skinny and feminine. whoever gets her is gonna be preddy lucky tbqh