What is your countys/states/provinces policy on cannabis?

i personally dont know much aboot ours

I was at the weed store today. They leased out the tattoo shop they were beside and expanded. I got 2 grams of primo for $12.

GIMMIE GIMMIEE DRUGGIE DRUGGIE OLA LA OLA OLA

In AZ its legal for medical problems that soon want to make it fully legal but idk when that will happen

WA/USA -The shops would be really nice if they weren't filled with Caliniggers 24/7

I fucking swear to God if I see another Raiders jersey I'm going to fucking lose it.

> be stoner in California
> lol get stoned 'erry weekend.
> weed becomes legal.
> own "pen", capsules, brownies, and """flowers"""
> suck on pen like baby sucks a pacifier.
> only get high in the morning after sleep detox.
> hell

Medical here, which basically means quasi-legal because you can get your card from chiropractors and homeopathic doctors.

USA btw

Theirs will be legal at any time won't it? They did pass it I thought. so you won't have to worry, besides, imagine how Oregon gets flooded being even close to Cali

Illinois here, it's barely medically legal, and you basically have to be dying or have chron's disease to get a card. Hopefully it will be legalized here soon, god knows the niggers in chicago would vote yes, so I dont know why they dont pass legislation. Really would help our economy too.
Also im high as fuck

First legal state in the US. I just wish Denver's lefty mayor would clean up the homeless junkies along the creek, though I know that'll never happen

Why is recreational marajuana use illegal in Israel? Yet jews in Canadian government push for legal marajuana usage for our citizens, really makes you ponder.

Arizona, only for medical use, 2.50 ounces per two week limit.

Medical cards are handed out like flyers at a parking lot.

Frosty

Death penalty

Legal next year, lcbo type shops opening up in most cities. Dispensaries will likely be legal a year or 2 later.

only two ounces in a week? i can have half a pound a day in california.

MN here.
Legalized for medicinal use only. Mostly stripped of THC. Wayyyy overpriced.

1.25 oz a week...
That’s over 5 grams a day... seems like enough even for a heavy smoker. I mainly just make cannabutter and eat it at night. Best sleep ever.

How much pot do you need, nigger? Most normal stoners I know go through maybe an ounce a month.

I'm high af right now, might as well be legal in Montreal. Also weed dealer ama

I live in NC, near the coast and used to smoke weed up until about a year ago. I have never had a problem with anything. Neighbors called the cops on me and my brother in law several times for the "smell of marijuana" - was told by two different officers to keep it under a ounce and they would leave me alone. From my experience, and people I know.....cops usually do not make a big deal about it if it is a small amount, even getting pulled over. They throw it out, they would rather not do paper work and have to appear in court over a small amount of marijuana.

Not sure about niggers though....

What strains are currently popular up there?

>need

i should be able to smoke 10 pounds a day through a blast furnace if i want to, this is america god damnit.

I think starting in January it's going to become legal
I'll probably have to stop having friends to avoid becoming a degenerate

The classic Quebec strains are Jean Guy and M39, the former can be amazing and the latter is shit most of the time grown by the mob for cheap. That's the low end of the market though, I get more expensive but exotic choices. I don't stock more than 4-5 strains at a time but common ones I come across are Purple Kush and its variants. Right now I'm lucky have Jack Herer, Pink Hawaiian, Blue Dream (common one, but this is a nice batch), Sensi Skunk and Sherbet Diesel.

When I first got pot like that, I though it was like fake or not quality. I was so used to brown dried pot that I was concerned. Actually looked up "does pot have orange pink hairs. Smooth smoke, not burn, easy. I think they also "rinsed the inside" or something about feeding only water for five days.

make it legal country wide, and allow banking industry to enter. As a fin/biz guy I can't imagine the stress of cash only biz.

Legal in 2018, but practically decriminalized already

t. Cuckfornian

in denver. down the street its 10/g for some OG. 25/8th.

Atleast we have hit peak cali infestation.

(1 / 2)
My state government thinks it's not a crime to use it. My federal government thinks it is, but they've been pretty chill about just selectively not enforcing the laws on their books on this one so far. Rank-and-file stoners seem to have a lot more confidence that that hammer's never going to fall than they ought to (especially given we had a sudden mass shut down and property confiscation of the all medical dispensaries here less than a decade ago, complete with the usual violent SWAT raid theatrics).

I had some friends who grew for the state for four years before getting fed up with all the bullshit and selling their license, which has given me some insights into how fucked the hyper-regulated legal cannabis industry is up here. For one thing, it is damned near impossible for growers to turn a profit, as they are mandated to sell their product at fixed wholesale prices. Growers must also transport their product only along pre-approved routes at specific times of day. The growers are expected to manage transportation on their own, and the routes they're made to take are not too difficult to find out about. Two or three armed men could stage along one heist easily if they wanted to, the only real defense against this just being that most folks don't know about this aspect of the state industry. My friend was constantly paranoid about being robbed.

All of the sites for dispensaries were also determined in advanced and auctioned off in one go, with no possibility of anyone opening a new business of this nature down the line. If you want to get in on it, you have to buy one from its current owner, and with the way it's set up, selling your license and location is more profitable than running it half the time anyway.

(2 / 2)
I'm a far cry from a Libertarian, but honestly, the whole cannabis situation up here is probably one of the most stereotype-conforming examples I've ever seen of government regulation swooping in and completely fucking up what ought to be a very lucrative industry for no good reason. And in my experience the cannabis sold legally tends to be overpriced and of low quality, unsurprisingly. The black market is pretty much the only place capitalism actually works at advertised.

Oh well, at least people aren't going to prison over it anymore. Mostly, anyway. There was a contingency to the legalization stating you are not allowed to drive with THC present in your bloodstream. Given how long THC remains in the bloodstream after its psychoactive effects subside, that essentially means you can't use cannabis and legally drive. I actually know someone who was convicted over this, although it doesn't seem to happen too often. Still sets a VERY bad precedent and example for any other U.S. states seeking conditional legalization. There was actually sufficient concern about this to get the main PRO-cannabis advocacy group in my state to submit its own argument against the legalization bill alongside that of the prohibition crowd.

This, blaze it 247

Our policy is weird (Australia)
We can buy synthetic weed in a store that does damage

i got baked and went down a few Sup Forums rabbit holes
im glad this thread was still alive to read

>what is your countys/states/provinces policy on cannabis?

Irrelevant. It's wide open, anything goes.

Anyone think that the situation will support a black market after it goes 'legit'?

texas here
still getting raped with shit prices
>3.5 g for $45

until teens are allowed to buy it the black market will always be needed

Can't wait in 1 1/2 months CA will have weed stores all over the place.

I might even consider growing my own and get a license and sell it legally. Capitalism is great!

Niggers that say otherwise are commies.

Decriminalized but not legal. Basically they stopped halfway through. One of the many signs that our politics hasn't advanced in 2 decades.

Surprising, something in Canada is actually cheaper than the USA.
10$/g solid pricing or go fuck yourself eh.
If I know you, i'll give you some planter's benifits, 5$/g, 50% off, good fucking deal goyim. I'm keeping the seeds tho yo.

You have a point there. A lot of mom and pop weed dealers who are servicing adults may be forced out business though as big gov and it's cronies muscle in. Really the government ought to provide some sort of compensation.

Legal weed dude.
Also fuck people that smoke weed fucking druggies.

There is nothing wrong with people legally buying weed.

Don't be a commie

Completely illegal, but tolerated. Like pretty much anything in germany, unless you're "inconvenient" (Like if you're an AFD member) or are stupid enough to deal right in front of a cop, you're not going to be persecuted.
In Berlin, the leftist are even planning to build a memorial to the "brave northafrican drug dealers".

>Completely illegal, but tolerated.

So it's like a coupon for Them. If they want to play it They can play it.

It's so fascinating to me how different areas have such different options.
The Hawaiian line seems like a great time, but I haven't had any options here in Arizona. The local growers seem to be really into Cookies and Zkittlez and all of their different offshoots.
For me Alien Sour Apple and Superglue have been my favorites.

Fuck no. It's illegal and not tolerated.
And the party in power, the CDU, won't decriminalize it.
Thinking about moving out of this shithole.

It's legal but we were one of the fist states and it brought loads of degeneracy here
What a fucking mistake

Illegal, but tolerated. A green light district, Christiania, is allowed to exist.

I grew up in Northern California so most of the bud there was always decent if not amazing. Especially when the Berkeley dispensaries came on line. Then I came to Arizona and all anyone had was this weird compressed moss green shit they call "Regs." It was kinda fun because you could smoke it like tobacco and never really get too high, but the high was piss poor and made you wonder why bother most of the time. Now with the Arizona medical scene the quality is near as good as the smoke from Berkeley. I think mainly due to with how dry Arizona is. Your stash dries out quickly, and I feel like I haven't touched a single sticky bud since living in the state. I remember CA having some very sticky bud from time to time, and I remember some bud I got from a friend in Washington was so sticky it left your fingers coated in resin after packing a bowl.