ORGANIZE

When the fuck are we going to organize and become an entity beyond our memeboard?

The memes will live on with or without us.

you tried that in Charlottesville .

Memes are fine, I have nothing against memes. But we could actually do shit.

Right, and some virginfag worked himself into a shoot and committed an act of terrorism.

that wasnt pol tf are you talking about

We don't. We pull the strings in the background like we did with the US election.

It's not enough. Getting (((ourguy))) in office isn't enough. Can we all agree that no amount of swaying our government with elections will really change anything? We could drain the swamp by force, get rid of the whole cancerous swamp. It's time to talk about another civil war for real. Like our founding fathers did.

They are just gonna false flag you, marches are for idiots.

leave the country, loser.

I don't mean marches, soy boy.
Solid comment. I'll consider it. Keep larping on the anime imageboard pussy

So you're advocating for treason then? It's not gonna work, people are all comfy and shit so you'll just be that jackass messing up someone's nice quiet life. As long as bread and circuses keep rolling (and they will), you're not going to get any traction. Tell the FBI we all said "hello".

FBI says hi back. Guess you're right, it's all a dream.

accelerationism and NWF-like movements are the choice atm.

Elder man here.

Don't organize anything. Organizations are susceptible to infiltration.

My son was here tonight. He is as redpilled as a 19 year old kid can be. He is in college and laughs about torturing leftist dyke professors.

You are doing God's work. Keep up the good work anons.

so false flag them back, but better.

Organize? That is a bad idea. Our lack of centralization is our strength.

Its not treason if you're fighting for America.

But it's also a weakness. There is no true action, only comedy and symbolism.

Every time you do, a liberal gets killed, the mainstream Nazis denounce the killer as “not one of them” and the energy dies

This guy

>Every time I see someone on Sup Forums mentioning taking any radical action
If a white retard getting tortured by three niggers didn't set white america off, literally nothing will until the economy collapses.

>we
Pic Related

Fuck off with your chanology/kekistani bullshit. Anons stop being anons in the real world, the moments faces and names get put to things people start subverting them amd usimg them for theor own ends. Sup Forums is at its best and purest when it's simply disseminating information and ideas to the internet amd therby the population at large through humor. We propaganda machine now.

Normie detected. In current year, power flows from memes. Why the fuck would we try to become an (((entity))) and get slandered endlessly in the Jewish MSM when we were able to meme Trump in to the White House?

user has a good point, the only way we can really achieve our ideas is through our own means. but we dont have enough support and honestly the other user is right, everyone is living fine and no one is desperate enough for full scale war.

That is a solid point. There has to be something that would light a fire under the public's ass.
When we organize outside we cease being Sup Forums and start being something else. Sup Forums can continue to be our great propaganda machine.

never. everyone who goes off board is a cringe worthy attention whore

Goodnight HULKAMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

I don't mean that memes are powerless, they just aren't enough on their own. They are our propaganda, and effective. But force is also necessary.

look all op is trying to say is why let your memes be dreams, whats the harm in that??

Fuck off I'm just here to laugh and post anime

You tell us, fbi. You're the experts on entrapment. You'd think in the era of secret fisa courts, you guys wouldn't need the pretense to do your usual shit, but I guess ruby ridge and waco are still remembered by some.

Fuck right off.

You are the problem, fight for your country or die.

nice try fed

Never, we'd lose our power if they could put a name to us.

It's hilarious seeing it from this side knowing I'm not fed and wondering how many threads get slid because we're all so paranoid.

A slow day at the C.I.A office huh.?

>Organize
Found the Jew.

We do more damage as we are, numerous and loosely connected. Hydra Dominatus, they cannot stop us all.

Go back to the maple fields, leaf. I'm talking to Americans

Sup Forums is a board of peace, officers.

Never you fucktard. We work best when we don't work at all.

I feel like the people here are way too spastic to organize and change anything without forcing people into ovens, thus ruining any chance of our being taken seriously, and not just looked upon a group of god forsaken maniacs.

Exactly. They hate a distributed and decentralized target.

You're all a bunch of pussies. My thread was a waste of my phone battery. Thanks, soy goys

What we are seeking is to shift the cultural narrative and show people the truth.

Our goal is not to raise an army to gain control of the government and interrupt the democratic process.

Our goal is to gain control of the Jew infested media, kick them out, and start red pilling White people.

That is our decades long goal.

Post moar anime tiddies.

project harder bruh

It probably is like you say, but as the other user said, no revolution will ever happen like that until people have empty stomachs.. until then, memes

Literally look at the success of IOTBW, the only reason it worked so well is because there was no organization for public face for them to smear, they had to try and counter the message instead of smearing the people behind the message and it wasn't a counterable message, our strength is that we aren't a cohesive group with identifiable leadership. Nobody knows who the guy who came up with the IOTBW idea is and that's a good thing.

You should come back and start a thread you organize something locally. If you can do it, without burning down a synagogue right away, then maybe we'll listen.

Organization means Centralization.
That means having a head to cut off.
That means our death.

>then maybe we'll listen.
nah

I'm already in the Army. (inb4 hurr durr Jewish puppet for greater Israel) I don't care, I like shooting and blowing up savages.

if you say so

>When the fuck are we going to organize and become an entity beyond our memeboard?
What is IOTBW?

Once enough people have been inoculated against feelings-based arguments, white replacement, and Jewish intervention in almost every sphere, you won't need to organize anything. It'll happen organically.

>Wanting to materialize the aether.

You don't understand how meme magic works do you?

that wasn't Sup Forums

Precisely why the (((media))) made up the alt right.

>real Sup Forums has never been tried before.

Sup Forums isn't an action committee, and doesn't need to be an action committee

it's just a place to discuss politics

I will oblige, for this is an anime image board after all

Thats some really weird anatomy going on there mang, baotslut tiddies on point though.

Mods, kill my thread.

Shhhh. Just let it happen.

I'm just tired of knowing my skills are being wasted waiting for the world to end, user. Thanks for playing.

Paranoia is our armor.

You asked for this

I get it. In my idea for an organization, there would be countermeasures for infiltration. Opsec

I misjudged the content of our character.

>our

>misjudged
Because you are a Jewish newfag refugee from Plebbit.

*your

Thought I was apart of something great for a second

Been here long before this board even existed. I should have remembered that Sup Forums is only good when someone is streaming their suicide.

I NEED MY SUNGLASSES TO BLOCK THE GLOW

I am not unifying around anything other than Individualism, constitutional conservatism, free market capitalism, and small govt.

NW Front. I'm waiting for anons to move to WA.

anyone who tries to get you to organize outside of Sup Forums is an enemy. it's the information era. the internet is the single greatest tool. do you have any idea how much they shit their pants at something like Sup Forums that shares the same ideas and yet has no central organization?

Yeah Hitler did great work from home, definitely never organized IRL.

Sup Forums is good when Sup Forums is good. There is no rhyme or reason to when it happens. It is wholly unpredictable which is what it needs to stay as. Your attempts to organize Sup Forums into a single body is nothing short of Jewish subversion to give your masters a more clear target to aim at.

Nobody here is a part of anything and that's the whole point. That is all that ties us and all that should tie us to one another. The moment you organize into a single force is the moment you become a total faggot.

Sup Forumslacks can't organi--

IT'S NOT ENOUGH NIGNOG

i don't worship hitler. i consider him to be one of many great people throughout history who we can learn from. is it trsnigger raiding hour or what?

just being honest. that was richard spencer aka controlled op man round these parts.

You're all fucking worthless cowards

>Hitler
Hitlers failures are directly responsible for the mess we are currently in. Sup Forums is the shitposter equivalent to Hydra. Strike from every quarter and eventually your enemy will bleed to death.

>REEEEEE WHY WON'T THEY PARTICIPATE IN MY HONEY POT EVENTS THAT ARE ALWAYS TWISTED TO BENEFIT THE LEFT'S NARRATIVE REEEEE
go away, trsnigger. the internet controls the information. go out and march around and pose for your cnn photo ops

Not cowardly to recognize a honeypot for what it is. Get fucked Moshe

I don't want marches. Read the fucking thread. I want war.

Not like that user. Not like that. A single body can be struck and killed but countless heads can strike a thousand times before the enemy hits you even once.

kill franz ferdinand yourself then

Fucking b8. Hi FBI

wasn't Sup Forums m8

Soros, Rothschild(s), Hillary? Which one? Give me direction and something to do with my idle hands. Who is the match that sets this shit off?

Charlottesville was a Government set-up.

Most of the "Nazis" and Alt-Right, are Jews.

Any group that is birth from us has been cancer. The alt-right, "Anonymous", and probably some pedophile groups. They are all cancer and at least two of them is full of reddit fags.

Soros is not as powerful as Rothschild, but he is a lot more active. Only problem is that he has family members that can take his place.

Okay I'll try to simultaneously take them all out on my own because the rest of you are busy posting memes on college campuses.

I remember once upon a time, there was a guy on SomethingAwful who wanted to start a sovereign nation for internet goons. Tumblr has also floated the idea a couple of times to build a communal mansion for tumblrs to all rent and live in