Veiled references to Jews/shadow gov in popular media

It seems to me that there is an effort to either expose or normalize the idea of control of the populace by a select few. And that the examples can usually be seen to resemble the Jews. I will start with:
JK Rowling's gringotts goblins.
>long, hooked nose
>generally known to be devious
>control the wizarding worlds gold reserves
I have 1 more I can think of right now, do you guys have any?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PvFYBkesqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs-MgLPu_Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you realize Draco was right the entire time
>invites Harry to be his friend in the very first movie, warns him against hanging with the wrong types, gets spurred
>Sorting hat puts Harry in Slytherin, he pusses out and goes Gryffindor like a cuck
>Draco is redpilled on racemixing, calling niggers "mudbloods" to their faces straight up
>A E S T H E T I C Aryan haircut, tall and thin and alpha-looking vs. Harry's manlet stature that impresses only Ginny (an actual coalburning nigger-loving inbred fetal alcohol syndrome having whore) in the end
>BTFO's Harry multiple times in front of the entire school, makes hundreds of pussies wet simultaneously
>Dad still alive for most of the series
>Gets the succ from hot Slytherin thots daily, only succ Harry ever got was from a dementor, Ginny doesn't put out and has bad Weasley genes so his kids are probably retarded vs. Malfoy's guaranteed racially pure Aryan descendants

Take the Malfoy pill

Is there any way this bitch could fall in the ADL crosshairs for this? I'd love to see her have to apologize to the eternal Jew

Two by two, hands of blue

The other one I can think of off the top of my head is the prophets, from the halo series.
>sit atop a hierarchy of many races, all answer to them
>keep races separate, but dependent on their oversight
>use propaganda and religion to keep everyone in line
>about 2% of the population iirc

Jem'Hadar and Shapeshifters on DS9

There are a few articles about the anti semitism in HP

>tfw the Jew from Sup Forums is over 100 years old

Yes good one as well
>toydarians are only interested in MONEY

Racially pure in HP means incestuous kek
This is who malfoy made babies with

Volus. Physically inferior, greedy, often involved in banking and moneylending.

Ooh. Piece of candy

Checked. Last self bump

The floor at Gringots bank in Harry Potter, controlled by the devious, hook nosed, gold loving goblins

Sorry not familiar. From?

Why has nobody brought up Magi aside from the reason it's fucking anime?

The Dark Crystal

What a (((coincidence)))

Well its fucking anime so I wouldn't know. But go on user

>Goblins in WoW
>Dwarves in LotR

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition [Complete List]

youtu.be/PvFYBkesqGU

The Ferengi
>obsessed with trade and economics
>constantly looking to make a deal or swindle unsuspecting traders
>oily skin, giant noses, and huge ears
>no values, only value money

They're literally space jews.

The Ferengi from Star Trek.

I remember taking the malfoy pill even as a young boy reading the series. draco is cool as fuck.

and they're inmune to jewdy tricks

A bit old but jew suspect for sure...

>crying for someone to save his life only to have his sworn enemy show mercy
>go on to marry 2/10
Kek you guys are retarded

Before my time but kek all in 3 posts

Lmao wtf at the triple Ferengi posting

mah niggas

Not really though. They are a minor race and pretty retarded. They don't own shit.

Asari on the other hand are a council race and wield tremendous power despite not being the smartest, the most physically strong or the best at military tactics. The only reason why they are still around is because they (((manipulate))) the other races. They literally make everyone want to fuck them. Take the blue pill.

NOSEferatu

Mass Effect.

TIM, on the other hand is literally space Trump. It's a shame they had to ruin him in ME3 because they needed more generic enemies for you to shoot.

Daily reminder that harry potter is a book about the conflict between civic nationalists and ethno-nationalists
>wizards are the master race
>harry and the civic nationalists want to build a magic barrier to keep the muggles out
>they mindwipe and deport all muggles that enter wizard territory
>Voldemort and the ethno-nationalists want to conquer and use the muggles as an underclass
>they want to purge racemixing degenerates too

>forgets the part where wizards are born to muggle parents all the time
>including harry potters mom

Thanks. Man I wish I had the same amount of time for vidya as I used to. Which is why my examples are dated as fuck

this one looks like a bog

First time in my life I was introduced to the jew. Watched this constantly as a kid for some reason.

Star of David/Seal of Solomon

>implying there arn't civnat mulattoes

This. DS9 was super based and really dark, gets around liberals and diversity police too because the MC is a super-nigger. The Ferengi and Shapeshifters are Jews (Ferengi are good Jews). The Jem'Hadar are their mongrelized servants. The Federation has a shadow government maintaining the appearance of a perfect society, there's a war that kills billions and the Federation is proved to be culturally incompatible with other races.

They really are everywhere aren't they? Is it by design or do you think there's a behind the scenes redpilled community that's trying to expose them?
Has to be one or the other

youtube.com/watch?v=Bs-MgLPu_Z4

>implying white+white=black baby
Your wife told you that I'm guessing

Abofuckinglutely. Hook nosed vulture Jews believe Goylings are prophecied to Holocaust them.

>the prophets straight up demand human genocide
>elites question this as the humans are a great warrior race like them and why didn't the prophets try to integrate them into the covenant
>humans are woke as fuck
>when elites discover the prophets trickery they have the brutes ethnically replace them in the covenant

Yeah them being jews is pretty obvious, even my young self could identify the stereotype when I first read the book followed by watching the movie, but no one batted an eyelid.

Yes. I could find examples all night. It goes even further when you use words that mean jews or jewery also. Mizer Niggard etc etc. People know!

Very diluted, but I'll say its a fair summary.
The part you missed is that the prophets were presented with undeniable proof that humans were direct descendants of their gods. They chose to withhold this information for obvious reasons and instead declare war on all of humanity. The elites were not even skeptical, they chose to follow orders.
Only after the big lie that the prophets had perpetuated was exposed did the elites finally fight back.
Its worth noting this was after the prophets decided to dispose of the elites as their right hand men, and shift toward the brutes as their next, first in line.
Sneaky, shifty

They didn't even attempt to rescue regret they chose to glass him also let's not forget the heretics they talked to the monitors the guardians of the halo rings and when the elites and grunts learnt the truth they defected from the covenant
Remember during halo wars the prophet of regret was always quick to destroy forunner artifacts

That's more of a casting issue with (((Warner bros))) than anything else user